Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

wow, the multinational platform for online classifieds is very interesting and practical. I believe that such a project is needed in our time. I also think that you need to make an anonymous delivery

Yes, we feel that marketplace like this is missing and very needed. As people want to use cryptocurrency as a payment, but lack an opportuntiy to do so Smiley

This will be an avenue to those who have more cryptocurrency than fiat money. They want to spend it without converting it to fiat so this is a timely project now that many people use crypto as their mode of payment.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

Well, my respect for your "Big No" Wallflower28, but don't be too left out i'd say.

Online Marketplace may have it's downside as you cited but it has made an entire new economy on its own.  It has saved people a whole lot of time looking for what they need at prices they could afford and made it easier for others to dispose of their unwanted gifts, used appliances and many other items that is still of value.

An online marketplace is generally a safe place to expose, there are just some signals to look for whether a vendor or buyer is of a good reputation.

Give it a try, i'm sure you will like the whole idea and will find the online market fit for some, if not all, items you are on the look for.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

Interesting! Is the project already implemented and working or not yet? Are you the first to be a cryptocurrency based online marketplace?

Hey Rapha-EL!!!

There already exist a few numbers of cryptocurrency based online marketplace.  But Fair Ninja is aimed at hitting the classified markets at a global scale boasting of the multinational approach they have.

Imagine the breeze to be able to look for items anywhere in the world using any language, now i'll say that is a really sharp edge for Fair Ninja to cut across the thick online market competition.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

I'm a bit skeptical on how Fair Ninja works.

I sure do appreciate Fair Ninja's interest to protect both parties by confirming payments and receiving the product notifications, but what if one party fails to do so especially the notification that the product has been received?

Because traditionally, none of us makes a confirmation once we received the product except to sign off the parcel's delivery guy and that's it. I think that is less guaranteed protection approach for the seller.

My thoughts, what do you guys think?
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Are you looking for a Legit online shop with a quality and authentic products? Fair ninja is already here to serve and give you affordable, legit and yet a very quality products.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Fair ninja is An online shop that will give you a quality products, but the good thing in this project is that it is a project platform that sell an original products not just nation wide but also world wide.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Realtalk, there is a video of Fair Ninja that is quiet dull. I do not know what is the purpose of three girls who are not saying in the video. Anyway, I look out your whitepaper and I think I got a lot of information here than the video representation.
At first, I thought that Fair Ninja is all about bringing justice to the people. Without your brief description to your title, I assume that my instinct is right. But of course, I am wrong because the project is all about online marketplace that used blockchain technology.
If I summary the Fair Ninja, people all over the world can buy a secondary goods to anyone else using cryptocurrency specifically, the Yoshicoin (Native Coin of Fair Ninja).

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

This is a nice project. The availability of goods being purchased directly by using cryptocurrency is another milestone for Bitcoin and other Altcoins. The platform is not so unique since it is similar to ebay or amazon but what makes it best for both parties is that it is a secured transaction since it is using block chain technology. The set-up makes it favorable for both the buyer and the seller since it uses smart contracts, runs on blockchain and you can maintain your anonymity and privacy in making a transaction.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Considering the security feature and the policy on returned Items, it will make buyer's feel secure. No charge or fee on putting your items on sale but the buyer instead will be charge 3%, I think its a fair deal for Sellers as well. I believe that buyers and sellers globally will have Fair Ninja as a Marketplace Choice. We see cheap items even on facebook marketplace but once we bought it there is no guarantee that we can get a refund or return the item specially if we bought it from a private person. Fraud happens both ways and not only did Fair Ninja address this issue but offers an easier mode of payment using cryptocurrencies. I just have a question here. For item's shipped coming from outside my country, I think we have policies on custom charges, I'm not sure how Fair Ninja will address this.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

Considering the security feature and the policy on returned Items, it will make buyer's feel secure. No charge or fee on putting your items on sale but the buyer instead will be charge 3%, I think its a fair deal for Sellers as well.
It is fair? Nope it isn't fair. The equality between the buyer and seller is violated by the above lines. Sellers are just benefit because they will not charge and on the contrary, buyers are burden much because they will be charged more than they bought. I don't read the whitepaper yet and I hope you are just misinterpreted on what you've saw.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.

So the product will be sent back to the seller and the buyers payment will get their own refund if the agreement between the two doesn't meet? Will there be an additional payment fee for the transaction? Will it be charged on the seller or buyer ?
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

This is good for the international trading and selling of secondhands products online becauss you can easily trade and sell ypur goods online through this platform without thinking about border fee. But how long does it will take if im about to buy a 2nd hand item from ninja fair if im here at the Philippines and the seller is from foreign country?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.

So the product will be sent back to the seller and the buyers payment will get their own refund if the agreement between the two doesn't meet? Will there be an additional payment fee for the transaction? Will it be charged on the seller or buyer ?

It is said in their whitepaper that if both buyer and seller doesnt agree with the trade then the item will be returned to the seller and the buyer will get its paid token. But if the seller doesnt get the item within 2weeks the seller will hold the funds.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

online market that is based on blockchain.
quality control by the fair ninja.
safe and fast transaction.
anonymous transaction and identity will be safe.
security will be tested soon, i hope the team is ready for that.

If the transaction will be anonymous how can the buyer trust the seller if they wont know who's selling the product? If they will have a trust system how can they rate the seller or buyer on the platform ?
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

do you know what's good in the fair ninja project platform? one of the good thing in this project is that you can now buy things that you want using crypto currency,
you dont need to exchange this into fiat money. isn't amazing?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Dude COD or Cash On Delivery is applicable only in the cities or within a particular area and not international. You are right it used to be dangerous in giving your visa/credit card details to an online sellers we do not even know if they are legit and sometimes  they are dishonest and it endangers also your card that is why people are using paypal. Not everyone has visa card and its not always convenient to use paypal. This time with Fair Ninja, what do you think? The risk of losing your cryptos will not be as big as that of your credit cards.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

So you are not just a payment platform but also a marketplace like ebay and Amazon? Do you have target sellers already that would partner with Fair Ninja? What would be the guarantee that Fair Ninja will be better and exceed the leading online marketplaces riight now?
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

Just read the white paper and I must say, wow. The concept itself already screams success all over it. I am really confident that this project will really gain a lot investors, big whales and small time. And when the project launches I can already see a lot of people going in and trying out the platform. The traffic would be out of this world! This is in no doubt a 100x more better than amazon and ebay!! I for sure would be using this platform once it goes live. I am excited!
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:36:59 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 09:53:23 PM by TrainDING

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: