Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.
Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, dscounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attact more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.
This is a usual marketing strategy that companies are using and it is really good and beneficial to both customer and the company.
They company will gain their loyaly which means more sales and transactions andthe customers will get their rewards.
I suggest that they should have different gimmicks in giving rewards. They should have creative ideas how to give rewards,meaning they should change the mechanics like bi- annually to be more interesting.
Bi-annually is not borring? I guess something exciting like. Hitting a required amount and getting half price on the next purchase something like that. Or they also can make it the other way for returning costumers like, everytime they purchase, some amount or percentage will go to their wallet in thr platform. Like in the coop, each costumer is getting small small amount in each purchase so they keep on coming back.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

There's nothing wrong on buying class A or over run product as long as we or the people are happy and can afford to buy that Item.
I like the Idea of using smart contract to lock the transaction between the seller and the buyer so they can be sure that the trade will be secured.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Solving puzzle?
It's nice to know how you dissect the name of this project in order to conclude certain things. I thought that Fair Ninja is a Japanese project due to its name, Ninja. But I think you have the good point!
+1 with your brilliant idea!

By the way, do you have any idea guys of where does Fair Ninja CEO comes from?

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Fair Ninja feature is actually similar to an Escrow. It protects both parties thru smart contract and blockchain technology. Product will be delivered once buyer deposits the payment at Fair Ninja, while the Seller will only receive the payment once the item is received by the buyer and the buyer did not return the item. This feature is really something that existing online markeplace do not have. That is why I believe that Fair Ninja will be able to get more investors.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:56:47 PM by TrainDING

they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

There's nothing wrong on buying class A or over run product as long as we or the people are happy and can afford to buy that Item.
I like the Idea of using smart contract to lock the transaction between the seller and the buyer so they can be sure that the trade will be secured.

We do have different opinions about buying Authentic items or Fake one and I respect that. But I don't think Fair Ninja will do that because they will surely go into trouble. Class-A items, Counterfeit or Replica (fake items) are prohibited by law. They will operate globally and most of the countries don't allow fake items because it ruins the original manufacturers' sales and quality. By using the brand name of the product, that was already illegal. Authentic items should be sold on Fair Ninja.

A statement from Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity states that:

They might even be a class A or B replica, which means that the products almost look like the real thing, but make no mistake - they are not authentic.

Here are some articles for our reference. Credits to the owners.

http://www.projectvanity.com/projectvanity/2013/5/16/reader-question-what-does-authentic-mean-in-online-shopping.html
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-counterfeiting.html
https://www.unodc.org/documents/counterfeit/FocusSheet/Counterfeit_focussheet_EN_HIRES.pdf
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Fair Ninja feature is actually similar to an Escrow. It protects both parties thru smart contract and blockchain technology. Product will be delivered once buyer deposits the payment at Fair Ninja, while the Seller will only receive the payment once the item is received by the buyer and the buyer did not return the item. This feature is really something that existing online markeplace do not have. That is why I believe that Fair Ninja will be able to get more investors.
Yes it's like there is 3rd party with no fee at all, But Fair Ninja is a digital marketplace, The whole world will change if blockchain is being adopted worldwide so follow what's new and what's in for everyone.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

We do have different opinions about buying Authentic items or Fake one and I respect that. But I don't think Fair Ninja will do that because they will surely go into trouble. Class-A items, Counterfeit or Replica (fake items) are prohibited by law. They will operate globally and most of the countries don't allow fake items because it ruins the original manufacturers' sales and quality. By using the brand name of the product, that was already illegal. Authentic items should be sold on Fair Ninja.

They might even be a class A or B replica, which means that the products almost look like the real thing, but make no mistake - they are not authentic.

http://www.projectvanity.com/projectvanity/2013/5/16/reader-question-what-does-authentic-mean-in-online-shopping.html
https://www.unodc.org/documents/counterfeit/FocusSheet/Counterfeit_focussheet_EN_HIRES.pdf
That's right we have nothing to do with it but to respect others if they want to buy class A replica item because it's their choice, though it's illegal... I think for the seller they need to label out their items if authentic or class A for the buyer to know what kind of items they're buying, maybe in this case fair ninja have nothing to against with both seller and buyer...
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Correction Voltesvit!! Fair Ninja does not simply deal with hands me down items. It is primarily an avenue for all kinds of goods of the best deals in the planet and is also a platform to go buy and sell with anyone (where the second hand items comes into view, as we traditionally perceive the buy and sell industry to be trading of used items).

It will be good to take out your thoughts of Fair Ninja being a platform of buying and selling of used items alone, as it is not the case at all.
Its going to be classifieds, meaning it can include brand new products or self made products.

Before The fair ninja project launch their company's platform they already have a partnership in othe companies ,
actually big and well.known companies so i ink throug this the fair ninja can compete to other companies that also has the same role as them.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

Amazing, i love the multi-language automated feature of this project. See, you got to enjoy to check or search products from worldwide without worrying of not understanding the specifications and descriptions of the products you are eyeing for.

True, the team will not just be using English language but they realize that having multiple languages.
this will get more customer on their platform.
they are showing us that this Fair ninja is a friendly user worldwide.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:27 AM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
I am glad that you crack the name of Fair Ninja and for sure, it 90% accurate since this project aims to bring anonymity and transparency to all.

I am thinking right now, if there are illegal products that transact, it is necessary for Fair Ninja team to track it? Since they provide anonymity, it is possible that their project becomes also a black market.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

That's right we have nothing to do with it but to respect others if they want to buy class A replica item because it's their choice, though it's illegal... I think for the seller they need to label out their items if authentic or class A for the buyer to know what kind of items they're buying, maybe in this case fair ninja have nothing to against with both seller and buyer...

Fact in point, i doubt that there's no single classified (either on the blockchain or traditional ones) platform that can ensure authentic and original products at the rate of 100%.

The sad reality that a lot of people does substandard services or offer class A products is actually prevalent all over the globe and try as classied platforms may, there's no sure way of stopping them from posing as reliable online sellers.

Though, it is smart of Fair Ninja to implore smart contracts that will only execute payments when all agreements on the product/service has been delivered without a flaw. A sure way to protect the buyer from fake/duplicate products and unwarranted services.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.
Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, dscounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attact more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.

This is nice! Like in other company they given a points every minimum amount they purchase, the more freebies the more customer to earn, as a customer and a wise mom like me I love shopping with freebies this is to encourage everyone to shop. I think fair ninja have this.

Hello Mrs. Daimar (glad to see wise moms here interested in blockchain backed classified such as Fair Ninja).

And yes, you are in luck as Fair Ninja wanted to sustain its ecosystem with weekly prizes for active users that transacts on Fair Ninja using Yoshi coins (the native token of the platform).  And they too wanted to make it more rewarding for the most active users by giving away extraordinary prizes on a monthly basis.

A reward program that is sure to stimulate not only moms but people of every age to try out Fair Ninja.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Amazing, i love the multi-language automated feature of this project. See, you got to enjoy to check or search products from worldwide without worrying of not understanding the specifications and descriptions of the products you are eyeing for.

Indeed Micahyahel10! The multi-language platform of Fair Ninja will be among its best asset to attract a wide range of users all over the globe as one need not be intimidated to try the platform since language of their preference can be selected.

And true enough, one can understand more of the product offering and related terms and conditions if it is stated in a language they fully understand.

This is a great move Fair Ninja included in their vision of a worldwide classifieds marketplace.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Solving puzzle?
It's nice to know how you dissect the name of this project in order to conclude certain things. I thought that Fair Ninja is a Japanese project due to its name, Ninja. But I think you have the good point!
+1 with your brilliant idea!

By the way, do you have any idea guys of where does Fair Ninja CEO comes from?

Hey Wallflower!

Looking at the CEO's profile, ZELJKO HUDOLETNJAK seems to come from Croatia where he is also the Chief Executive Officer of Oglasnik, a big classified platform based in the same country.

His track records of success shows a very well defined knowledge in the classified industry, from marketing plans, refinement of visuals and unique capacity of envisioning the future of the business.

ZELJKO HUDOLETNJAK
Founder & CEO
Zeljko is the founder of Fair Ninja and the Chief Executive Officer of Oglasnik,
the biggest classified platform in Croatia. A seasoned entrepreneur, Zeljko
excels at identifying opportunities for growth, innovation, and optimization of
personnel and processes. His proven success record is most evident in his
work as CEO of OGLASNIK group. From hardware optimization, to new
marketing plans, and the refinement of visuals and editing across the print
and digital publishing business, Željko illustrates a unique capacity to
envision a business’ future while also addressing its current challenges.
Founder of five companies, Zeljko’s career demonstrates a commitment to
delivering change through unique products and projects.
~ as written on Fair Ninja's Whitepaper
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
There was already "as long as it is not illegal" mentioned so I didn't add it on my response. Fair ninja has money allotted for legal purposes, so, and they are doing partnerships with already existing companies, so.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

As innate as it is with any platform, Fair Ninja having Yoshi coins is expected.

And though the rewards program greatly depend on the usage of Yoshi coins, i am glad to know that Fair Ninja will also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum for payments.

This way, the users can maximize the exchange value of each coin and utilize whichever of the mentioned coins have the best profitability in terms of buying power.

I'd say diversity is always good in any economy and i'm glad Fair Ninja exercises the same on their platform.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

O yea. Oftentimes i love scrolling in arab online store. For curiousity, to take a look and know what best they could offer that would suit my interest but, most of the times i’m frustrated since i cannot understand the product decription in Arab language as well as the prices. Good to know in Fair Ninja they have a multi-language automated feature that would solve every languare barrier between costumers and shops.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

There you go, this project or this app is trully one of a kind because of it’s ability to use smart contract which makes the buyer and seller safe, it is also international meaning anyone in the world can buy ans sell new or 2nd hand items plus the have feature that makes you understand international seller. Lastly they use yoshi coin that makes it so easy for us crypto currency enthusiast buy in this app. I don’t need to convert my coin to fiat just to pay cradit card now I can use it directly.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

O yea. Oftentimes i love scrolling in arab online store. For curiousity, to take a look and know what best they could offer that would suit my interest but, most of the times i’m frustrated since i cannot understand the product decription in Arab language as well as the prices. Good to know in Fair Ninja they have a multi-language automated feature that would solve every languare barrier between costumers and shops.

Living in a country wherein there is a mixture of different ethnicity, the foreigners have difficulty understanding the national language, so i will often see foreigners could not express what they want to buy in a convenient store or in a fast food restaurant. Fair Ninja having different languages can help more buyers understand better the products that are being sold and can help them understand things and help them decide which product is best for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: