Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I think the best feature of this project is when you use it you'll have to rate seller if you're a buyer and vice versa if you're a seller, by that you can trace if the seller or the buyer have good or bad transaction before.. And i hope they have feature that can see all the previous transactions of both buyer and seller...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

Well, my respect for your "Big No" Wallflower28, but don't be too left out i'd say.

Online Marketplace may have it's downside as you cited but it has made an entire new economy on its own.  It has saved people a whole lot of time looking for what they need at prices they could afford and made it easier for others to dispose of their unwanted gifts, used appliances and many other items that is still of value.

An online marketplace is generally a safe place to expose, there are just some signals to look for whether a vendor or buyer is of a good reputation.

Give it a try, i'm sure you will like the whole idea and will find the online market fit for some, if not all, items you are on the look for.
I will try it if Fair Ninja will launch successfully. But until there is no P2P Network for online classified marketplace that used blockchain technology in order to make a transparent transaction, I will not enter the online marketplace. There are many scammers around us and it is good to play safe or we will be fooled by this criminals. I want to buy safe and Fair Ninja can help me to deal in that situation.

Yes there are a lot of scammers online. Good thing with Fair Ninja is you are protected by the smart contract and blockchain. Both parties are actually safe if they will use Fair Ninja platform in transacting and selling or buying items.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Congratulations in advance for the sure success of this project. Even with the fact that this project is still starting up, by reading the white paper, anybody would realize how big of a project this is and how amazing its concept is. I believe that it won't be long till this project reaches the maximum investments it can get.

i admire the guts you gave on this project.
im pretty sure you read something great on their whitepaper!
but please let us know what it is for us to be convinced about your statement.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

although Fair Ninja will be the one to complete the financial transaction using their service,  a  three percent fee on each transaction using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin , is a bit high specially if the client is just buying a second hand product. And although using Yoshi coin will have less the percent fee, i still wish Fair Ninja could lower their fees.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

Have you negotiated already with online sellers accross the globe to partner with? Since payment will be made in Crypto what if the sellers do not prepfer or do not want crypto as payments, will Fair Ninjan convert the crypto payment into fiat and forward them to the sellers?

they have choices to make.
they will just list the product who want to accept cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
the second one is to have cryptocurrency but the platform will convert it into fiat and pay the seller.
the second one will be the best choice for them if they want to engage a larger shopping site.

They will utilize an automatic translation on their platform too.
Which is good for the people who aren't good enough to understand foreign language.
About the crypto-to-fiat payment they will implement it on their platform too to ease the usage and selling/buying on their platform.
This one will favor the seller because i’m sure not all sellers will prefer cryptocurrency but good for Fair Ninja too that they are flexible so they can also attract more sellers. For a person like me who does not posses a credit/visa card and not even paypal account but always dreaming to shop online internationally but have no means, this platform is the answer.   Cheesy
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

Damn, this project is really the bomb. I was always wishing that something like this would really come to help people like me who want's to make businesses online with the use of the cryptos to have more advantage and more profits without risking my funds or even going through the hassle of looking for trusted escrows just to make sure that my funds are safe and that I make good business. I really am excited to see this concept up and running so I, and a lot of other people can use it and enjoy all the benefits there are. Good luck!
So you mean you are planning to open a business online through Fair Ninja? I am excited at last i could easily shop using crypto without hurting my bank account.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable

Damn, this project is really the bomb. I was always wishing that something like this would really come to help people like me who want's to make businesses online with the use of the cryptos to have more advantage and more profits without risking my funds or even going through the hassle of looking for trusted escrows just to make sure that my funds are safe and that I make good business. I really am excited to see this concept up and running so I, and a lot of other people can use it and enjoy all the benefits there are. Good luck!
So you mean you are planning to open a business online through Fair Ninja? I am excited at last i could easily shop using crypto without hurting my bank account.
You can make business online and use Fair Ninja app to promote your business in the future. Just like alibabapay and Amazon but this one with the use of cryptocurrencies we can save alot of time and no 3rd party providers to cut funds nor taxes.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

You can make business online and use Fair Ninja app to promote your business in the future. Just like alibabapay and Amazon but this one with the use of cryptocurrencies we can save alot of time and no 3rd party providers to cut funds nor taxes.
Yes we can make online business but be sure that you selling good quality product or legit one. On the other hand Fair Ninja will have a decentralize market coz they offer anonymous transaction and it will be easier for as to transaction online.

TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

Congratulations in advance for the sure success of this project. Even with the fact that this project is still starting up, by reading the white paper, anybody would realize how big of a project this is and how amazing its concept is. I believe that it won't be long till this project reaches the maximum investments it can get.

Go for the hard cap! Fair Ninja is indeed a great project. Imagine how reliable it is to have your money will not come into waste.

I had a bad experience on online selling and I think most of us do. It was actually a testing sale if they will deliver an authentic item at a cheaper price. I was correct and as I expected. The item is not authentic and it's kinda hassle if I will return it to the seller. I've learned my lesson.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

I am planning to have my online business but I am afraid of many things and I don't wanna be scammed by some bogus buyers. I am a legit seller with a good reputation and I do business fair and just. I am expecting people to do the same but the sad reality is that people who are professional scammers exist. But when Fair Ninja introduces itself, If I have given the chance and enough funds to partner with them, I will do so. I am sure that I am protected, safe and have a bigger market worldwide.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

Fair Ninja platform is classified marketplaces into a single market.

iI think this is very interesting project that we can buy or sell services all around the world makes all people connected.

I will follow all the progress for this project. Smiley

Not only we can find goods and service from Fair Ninja, the promise of ease will be delivered by a multi-lingual website.  I could just imagine how easy it would be to navigate through Fair Ninja using one's native language (though i am hoping that they will employ actual translators for each language rather than depend on translators such as google translate to give clearer and refined translations of words and terms).

it is true that one of the biggest barriers in international online commerce is language. It's a great feature that Fair Ninja will offer a built-in translator, this will make it easier for users to interact with each other. i wonder how many languages will they be able to support?
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

I am planning to have my online business but I am afraid of many things and I don't wanna be scammed by some bogus buyers. I am a legit seller with a good reputation and I do business fair and just. I am expecting people to do the same but the sad reality is that people who are professional scammers exist. But when Fair Ninja introduces itself, If I have given the chance and enough funds to partner with them, I will do so. I am sure that I am protected, safe and have a bigger market worldwide.

being a seller on this project you need to be patient and have more funds in you.
this is just an advice for your future.
as we all know ninja fair will be base over blockchain by using cryptocurrency in purchasing items.
this will engage with the votality of the tokens and coins in the market.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

I must say that fair ninja wants to help all people wants to buy product with no more hassle if you have no time to go to
the mall or market this is the best way to shop, an online shopping.

as i read in whitepaper the benefits of this is fast and secure transaction using smart contacts we make sure the seller and the buyer reserve their funds and goods at the same time no third party involve.

Best of Luck FAIR NINJA....
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?
Fair Ninja is in partnership with Amazon and eBay, one of the best marketplace to the world. I just think that Fair Ninja will become the best than Amazon and eBay because this project is more reliable and decentralized than these two giant marketplace. Fair Ninja needs more time to become popular and time will come, it will become the portal of marketplace.

I don't think they will make a partnership with the two marketplaces you have mentioned above. Please correct me if I am wrong. The platform of Fair Ninja is quite different from the two. You are right when you said that Fair Ninja will be more popular because it will open the doors for the crypto people who are willing to spend their millions to buy something online with their cryptocurrency.

I believe so too. It would never really make any sense if fairninja ever partnered together with these two because obviously, fair ninja can be better and is truly better than both amazon and ebay. I can say this because the idea behind this project that I have read is just too amazing. In fact, I even think that this project will be one of the most successful projects of 2018.

To TrainDing, one could not close the possibility of partnership with other online classified entities (as we have witnessed a lot of mergers from time to time), and frankly speaking, if you only base your assumption that Fair Ninja will be better than amazon and eBay because it caters people who are inclined in the crypto currency, then you are looking at a very small fraction of the world's population.

To essentiale, it would be lovely to hear more of the reasons why you find this project too amazing (where in fact, you think  this will be one of the most successful projects of 2018).  Please cite actual reasons for us to discuss more profoundly.

eBay and Amazon both have classifieds as part of their system but their companies are both mainly online marketplace, mostly brand new stuff for online shopping. Fair Ninja, on the other hand is mainly or purely classifieds. They are already partnered with an expert in the industry of classifieds namely Oglasnik and they plan to become partners with top markets in different countries.. The project is realistic, practical and a very good way to implement the use of cryptocurrency. Their noble goal can be achieve using blockchain and cryptocurrency and it is advantageous compared to existing classifieds.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 07:54:10 AM by Wallflower28

Hi guys! There are two new members that we would like to introduce!

Brigham Ricks - Legal Advisor

Founder and CEO of Pennywise P2P and managing attorney at IUURI Legal. More than 15 years of international legal experience.

Shaunya Bhayani - Marketing Advisor

Currently working Global Communications & Recruitment Marketing at eBay.
Shaunya brings dedication,versatility and marketing manager experience.

We soon update initial thread,but the changes are made on website so check it out  Smiley . Just a quickly reminder our private sale is still live!
I believe that good team has always good work! Advisors bring the achievement of a certain project, they are the foundations and advisors of the CEO who are newbie to the industry.
Nice advisors, I think they are already have experienced in cryptocurrency. I always keep watching with this project.

JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

Remain anonymous and private:
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.

This is from the whitepaper. It is good that buyers and sellers can retain their anonymity and privacy. In this way buyers and sellers will feel more secure without compromising the fact that they are also protected by the smart contract.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

Did the ICO you saw similar to Fair Ninja Succeeded? I don't think that it has since if there has another project similar to Fair Ninja, it should have already made a big news. The fact that crypto currency will be accepted in buying regular goods will make Bitcoin and other crypto currency more stable. The success of Fair Ninja will also mean the success of crypto currency being accepted by the general public.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

I honestly love the concept of this project and am truly interested. I find the idea of being able to buy things that I want or need in my daily life be it gadgets, tools and so much more just like amazon and ebay but with a twist of having the luxury of using my crypto earnings directly as payments. I am really eager to know more about this project so I will have to finish reading the white paper now, just wanna share my thoughts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: