Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
tokeisou

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

Quote from: WP
Safe trading: Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product, ...

I consider this the best feature of Fair Ninja since it guarantees payment through the use of smart contracts, we don't have to worry about not getting paid and other than that, you will earn reward points for every transaction!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

I haven't been scammed buying online beacuse I make sure that I buy online at reputable sites. I hope that Fair ninja will gain good reputation to be more responsive in the concerns of the customers and sellers. It's nice that our money is safe here because they use blockchain technology security is not a question but how about the security of the buyers how will they know if the sellers are real or fake?
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Safe trading: Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product, ...

I consider this the best feature of Fair Ninja since it guarantees payment through the use of smart contracts, we don't have to worry about not getting paid and other than that, you will earn reward points for every transaction!

payments will be freeze for a week or 2, this is for the security of the buyer if they want a refund and get the product back to the seller.
this is a good security for the customer but not on the side of the seller.
i hope ninja will be fair on both sides.
I guess they will have a both signatory payment. If Fair Ninja will adopt a good cryptocurrency like Xem or any payment methods that are very transparent on both side will be agreeable.
Martina was right if they guarantees payment through the use of smart contracts then that's okay.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

payments will be freeze for a week or 2, this is for the security of the buyer if they want a refund and get the product back to the seller.

I think that the concept of this idea of freezing the money for two weeks is really in favor for the customers anyway their huge client will be the buyers so mostlikely the buyers should be protected and the fct that they freeze the money, fair ninja has the money/yoshi coin meaning the sellers is also protected because the token is with them they only need to bill Fair Ninja for it and for sure they use smart contract for this so fair ninja will surely comply with thier contract.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

yes, i have been.
there are door to door now or meet up.
door to door will get you item and at the same time, you need to pay it.
there are also escrow to make the transaction more legit.
well this is the time we dont need those as the fair ninja will provide it all.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...

Wow! Sorry for that experience, but with the smart contracts, will they guarantee a full refund of the money you paid if incase the item is found to be deffective or does not meet your expectation? Online shopping is very complicated, pictures may look appealing and good but you would know if it is the real item you are going to get.
It's ok no worries i learned my lesson from there and im sure it's not going to happen again, now that there's a fair ninja that would eliminate this kind of experience i have... And same with the seller if that situation occur they can't just escape and bring the money of the buyer because they agreed on smart contracts...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

I think that the concept of this idea of freezing the money for two weeks is really in favor for the customers anyway their huge client will be the buyers so mostlikely the buyers should be protected and the fct that they freeze the money, fair ninja has the money/yoshi coin meaning the sellers is also protected because the token is with them they only need to bill Fair Ninja for it and for sure they use smart contract for this so fair ninja will surely comply with thier contract.
I doubt fair ninja will favor from any of its two client (seller and buyer) because they both protected by smart contracts equally, they only need to obey and comply with the contract for a successful transaction... If the transactions is done means they both comply with the contract and to be fair i must say that if no seller there will be no items and if no items means no buyer..  Wink
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

If you have nothing to hide as a seller and is confident with your product, Fair Ninja will be the best place for you and your product. The protection offered by Fair Ninja will surely attract more buyers thus more and more sellers will place their product at Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

If you have nothing to hide as a seller and is confident with your product, Fair Ninja will be the best place for you and your product. The protection offered by Fair Ninja will surely attract more buyers thus more and more sellers will place their product at Fair Ninja.
Dude! Very seldom you will find honest sellers in this world of fraud and greed so Fair Ninja must implement something that will assure the costumers of the authenticity and quality of the products sellers sell in the platform.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Dude! Very seldom you will find honest sellers in this world of fraud and greed so Fair Ninja must implement something that will assure the costumers of the authenticity and quality of the products sellers sell in the platform.

Fair Ninja will provide website and mobile support to help buyers and sellers should
a disagreement over a transaction arise. While we believe our Smart Contract will
prevent sellers and buyers to act dishonestly, we also believe providing user
support is integral to having a fully-functioning, trustworthy marketplace.

They can easily prevent any act of fraud or dishonesty by implementing their Smartcontract. If the product is not the quality or authentic to what they said on the description on the platform the buyer can return it to the seller.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary

Well, aliexpress really is such a good online shopping platform. It literally has almost everything that anyone wants or needs be it clothes, accessories, electronic, and so much more. People that love online shopping are increasing and crypto people loves this too. So if it comes to this industry, I know it will be a big hit, which is why I believe this project will really succeed.

i think that in the fair ninja project before they can resell their products to the fair ninja first they will give some information to the fair ninja project for security and quality purposes.

That's right because as per my own opinion the fair ninja muat require some information to.the resellers, sellers and also to the costumers to avoid bogus buyers and scammers.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

Fair Ninja imploring the AI technology is quite impressive.

Imagine posting an item and Fair Ninja's AI detecting it automtically (and perhaps classifying the item too and giving the seller the prevailing market value, etc.).

This gives the seller a logical realization and analytical financial overview while making product posting more easy, immersive and convenient.
I dont understand how will AI be able to asses product quality and give market value? What will be distinguishing factor to consider, product descriptions, photos? How will AI detect if the product is defective or of poor quality?
Actually in this case Ai will provide advance technology feature, including software technology, we have this protocol of Proof of identity and Proof of registration that we can give information to the server wherein AI will easily get in touch with it. so no matter how hard to find this kind of quality AI will help you with that. So take it easy brother.

Hi there Rapha-EL! Fair Ninja is to use AI to detect your particular item from the photo you are to upload, it will work pretty much like how facebook is identifying faces from a photo you uploaded eliminating the need to tag your friends individually.

Given the same scenario ang applying it to the item you wanted to put up on sale, Fair Ninja's AI will try to detect the make, brand, model, color, size, etc and suggest those information to be automatically added or you may manually select the features the AI detected.

And the agreed feautres and description you and the AI decided on can be ran through the database to pick up analytical data such as current prevailing market price, best offer and target market.

Though we still have to wait to have a taste of such offerings from Fair Ninja, i'll say the idea is quite impressive, wouldn't you agree?

Hi guys! Here is an excerpt from Fair Ninja's WhitePaper as to how they wanted to bank on AI (Artificial Intelligence) to create an immersing and easy process when posting a product.

Additionally, Fair Ninja will capitalize on advanced technologies to make listings
highly engaging, including artificial intelligence for automatic product recognition,
360⁰ camera app integration, and many other cutting-edge features.
- Fair Ninja WhitePaper

I'll have to say, the AI part for the product recognition is really really cool.

This will save a seller a lot of time and could end up with the perfect description and value for the item he intends to list in Fair Ninja.  I am all out for this impressive feature!

Indeed it is, not to mention the coolness of it. LOL.

But seriously though, I this is really a great feature of their platform. It will not only make things easier for the buyers and sellers but also make it more precise and sure for them since it is impossible for an AI that is programmed to do a certain task to ever go wrong.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary

Well, aliexpress really is such a good online shopping platform. It literally has almost everything that anyone wants or needs be it clothes, accessories, electronic, and so much more. People that love online shopping are increasing and crypto people loves this too. So if it comes to this industry, I know it will be a big hit, which is why I believe this project will really succeed.

i think that in the fair ninja project before they can resell their products to the fair ninja first they will give some information to the fair ninja project for security and quality purposes.

That's right because as per my own opinion the fair ninja muat require some information to.the resellers, sellers and also to the costumers to avoid bogus buyers and scammers.
This area or problem has already taken care off. Fair ninja i think has already come up with a solution to the problems about bogus buyers, scammers or fraud. One of the features of this platform is the Smart contract. You might want to check it yourself in the white paper of Fair ninja for better understanding. Besides you will definitely be amazed to other feature if you read.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:16:49 AM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Solving puzzle?
It's nice to know how you dissect the name of this project in order to conclude certain things. I thought that Fair Ninja is a Japanese project due to its name, Ninja. But I think you have the good point!
+1 with your brilliant idea!

By the way, do you have any idea guys of where does Fair Ninja CEO comes from?

Hey Wallflower!

Looking at the CEO's profile, ZELJKO HUDOLETNJAK seems to come from Croatia where he is also the Chief Executive Officer of Oglasnik, a big classified platform based in the same country.

His track records of success shows a very well defined knowledge in the classified industry, from marketing plans, refinement of visuals and unique capacity of envisioning the future of the business.

ZELJKO HUDOLETNJAK
Founder & CEO
Zeljko is the founder of Fair Ninja and the Chief Executive Officer of Oglasnik,
the biggest classified platform in Croatia. A seasoned entrepreneur, Zeljko
excels at identifying opportunities for growth, innovation, and optimization of
personnel and processes. His proven success record is most evident in his
work as CEO of OGLASNIK group. From hardware optimization, to new
marketing plans, and the refinement of visuals and editing across the print
and digital publishing business, Željko illustrates a unique capacity to
envision a business’ future while also addressing its current challenges.
Founder of five companies, Zeljko’s career demonstrates a commitment to
delivering change through unique products and projects.
~ as written on Fair Ninja's Whitepaper
Oh wow! Thank you for giving your time to answer my question.
I want to know the CEO and developers of this project because team, advisors and developers hold the success of a project. If we know the attainment, biodata and educational background of every team we suppose to participate, there is insurance that the project they hold is genuine. Look at the CEO of Fair Ninja, he is a successful entrepreneur of Oglasnik. In addition, he did not make a new form of business besides, he choose to develop his successful company.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

Very nice point! You are correct smith4cris! If you are a legit buyer and a legit seller, there's no problem. So we expect Fair Ninja platform will be the home of legit people who just wanted to have a "fair and reliable" transactions. Your money will be safe from scammers out there.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

Fair Ninja is an online classified ads trading a second hand products using cryptocurrency as payment,

If you are a business seller there are niche marketplace options for selling your products, reputation also determines how

prominently you appear in search listings. It will take a while to establish a good reputation, so be patient.

Hi, I don't think it was specified as online classified ads for second hand products but rather "1st Worldwide Calssifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain".
With this regard, I think we can expect brand new items and even new gadgets on the Fair Ninja platform. I can't wait for Fair Ninja to open its platform, I mean I am excited to see what it will offer to all of us.

If you go to that business an online shop, most online transaction experiencing to dealing a problem to their customers or buyers,
you may time to time to process refunds and returns, you should know how to deal with the problem.
Before you start selling, you should do some research into the products you are selling
selecting a listing format and choosing a category, Here's Fair Ninja to help people who wants to go in this business or invest.
They will help us to create a good listing and get the best price for your item.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

There's nothing wrong on buying class A or over run product as long as we or the people are happy and can afford to buy that Item.
I like the Idea of using smart contract to lock the transaction between the seller and the buyer so they can be sure that the trade will be secured.

I definitely agree with you because as long as the costumer know or as ling as the consumer is aware to the class of the product and they are happy and contented to the things that they will.going to purchase it is not wrong.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Why should you use Fair Ninja?

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

facebook source: https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/

join them on facebook and keep updated.

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.

I agree! Fair Ninja have the wide selections of items making it a one-stop-shop for all second-hand goods. If I am the buyer, I will go and find my desired item in a place like Fair Ninja to save time, effort and money. My money or token are also secured because it protects the buyers and sellers from scammers.
I agree too. Fair ninja offering the security in the exchange of goods alone is way to useful and important to me not to patronize this platform. If just in case, i know nothing about cryptocurrency, one reason that i would want to know and get involve with it is because of Fair ninja. I am a frequent online buyer and this will be very beneficial for me.
That is one of the things that can be achieved through Fair Ninja: Online shoppers getting to know about cryptocurrency and its advantages compared to traditional online marketplaces or classifieds!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

Why should you use Fair Ninja?

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

facebook source: https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/

join them on facebook and keep updated.

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.

I agree! Fair Ninja have the wide selections of items making it a one-stop-shop for all second-hand goods. If I am the buyer, I will go and find my desired item in a place like Fair Ninja to save time, effort and money. My money or token are also secured because it protects the buyers and sellers from scammers.
I agree too. Fair ninja offering the security in the exchange of goods alone is way to useful and important to me not to patronize this platform. If just in case, i know nothing about cryptocurrency, one reason that i would want to know and get involve with it is because of Fair ninja. I am a frequent online buyer and this will be very beneficial for me.
That is one of the things that can be achieved through Fair Ninja: Online shoppers getting to know about cryptocurrency and its advantages compared to traditional online marketplaces or classifieds!
With alot of classified marketplace in the internet. Fair Ninja is the revolutionary platform that will take over Amazon, Alibaba and other giant company. We all know cryptocurrency is still infancy period.

nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

The guarantee that the fair ninja project provides its users is just amazing. Just think about it, you can buy with less hassle, less risks  and with less worries if ever the products are legitimate. The best thing is that it runs on a block chain amd give the option for us to choose whatever crypto we wamna use to purchase. And the same goes with the sellers, they cam be sure that the people buying are really going to pay and that they can recieve what crypto they prefer as payment. Success is sure for this project.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

Very nice point! You are correct smith4cris! If you are a legit buyer and a legit seller, there's no problem. So we expect Fair Ninja platform will be the home of legit people who just wanted to have a "fair and reliable" transactions. Your money will be safe from scammers out there.

I was actually able to watch a short video on Facebook about Fair Ninja and it seems to say that watch out or will send you a Ninja. Very funny but the thing here is Fair Ninja policy is almost fool proof and I know how creative people can be when they are taking advantage of other people but, watch out for that Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: