Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:04:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

With Fair Ninja, you’ll find the best deals across Europe and around the world.
Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language.
Pay with: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin and their very own Yoshicoin!

latest update from the team!!!
https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
That is the best feature of fair ninja for many people who wants to buy or have goods and items originally from european countries and from around the world... Before we don't have the chance to have it but now with fair ninja all that second hand items is available for everyone...
ANGELA07

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:40 AM

Online Shopping is a win-win for the economy.
This is the new standard way, many prefer to shop, especially for niche items and to price compare.
Fair Ninja shopping online is being simpler and more transparent,
customers are more app to feel confident with their purchases and get a fair deal.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

This is the new standard way, many prefer to shop, especially for niche items and to price compare.
customers are more app to feel confident with their purchases and get a fair deal.

Sure its really a win-win not only for the economy but for buyers and sellers who will be using Fair Ninja. The policy and security feature of Fair Ninja is really amazing. I am looking forward to using Their APP and to try my first purchase using Fair Ninja. I hope that they will also be available in my country.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Greninja

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.

Well I guess not all people like to buy goods which is second hand, only those people who is fanatic in surplus product.
But in some other way, Fair ninja was quite really good in terms of selling it online due to it connected into blockchain technology where it is already trend nowadays. It is actually timely for the client or customers who is online shoppers.

It is true that there are not that much people who like second hand stuff but even so, there are still quite a few that wants secondhand items like antiques. Some people even look for phased out products for the purpose of collecting or for restoring machines or things that needs the phased out parts. This will help those kind of peole and the people looking for extra bucks by selling stuff they do not use anymore... This will be making fair ninja project succeed for sure.

Maybe you're saying that those people are antique collectors, or etc. that are like surplus items. though you may have a point in it, that is

could possibly one of their market Fair Ninja could also be a way for the people who like buy and sell products.

Owww, Now I know, they only support cryptocurrencies as payment. Am I right or not? I do not understand it well can you guys explain it on me more better if they only accept cryptos?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Fair Ninja can become a leader in the world advertising market, of course, if you want to unite absolutely all spheres into one.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Long time ago since I was replied in this project and I don't if it is done or not. I think I will read backward so that I get all information that I missed in Fair Ninja. As of now, my minds thinking that Fair Ninja launches its online marketplace worldwide. I remember this project due to the slow response of online shopping that I used to canvass a gadget. They have the poorest customer support ever! Hopefully, fair ninja will be differ from them.

This will be the answer for many problems.
they are into fast transaction and solution for any inquiries and items.
the team will also provide translator so the two parties will have a good conversation even they have different language.
you better check new updates  pal.
Does Fair Ninja successfully ended? It seems like the bounty campaign was done already and I do not know if the ICO was done also since the agreement is that the bounty and ICO will finish at the same time.

Ok, I already know about the objectives of Fair Ninja. What I want to know if they are still on progress?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

According to roadmap ICO has yet to start in this quarter. Once the initial coin offering is successfully closed in fourth quarter development of platform will start. That means you have to wait few good months for everything. Exchange listing also is scheduled for the same period of time by the end of the year sometime.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Long time ago since I was replied in this project and I don't if it is done or not. I think I will read backward so that I get all information that I missed in Fair Ninja. As of now, my minds thinking that Fair Ninja launches its online marketplace worldwide. I remember this project due to the slow response of online shopping that I used to canvass a gadget. They have the poorest customer support ever! Hopefully, fair ninja will be differ from them.

This will be the answer for many problems.
they are into fast transaction and solution for any inquiries and items.
the team will also provide translator so the two parties will have a good conversation even they have different language.
you better check new updates  pal.
Does Fair Ninja successfully ended? It seems like the bounty campaign was done already and I do not know if the ICO was done also since the agreement is that the bounty and ICO will finish at the same time.

Ok, I already know about the objectives of Fair Ninja. What I want to know if they are still on progress?

There is ongoing PRIVATE SALE with a minimum investment of Ten thousand USD.
There is no ICO yet.
maybe the bounty manger and the team has different deal that will not last  till ICO end.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

According to roadmap ICO has yet to start in this quarter. Once the initial coin offering is successfully closed in fourth quarter development of platform will start. That means you have to wait few good months for everything. Exchange listing also is scheduled for the same period of time by the end of the year sometime.

You are right mister on your statement, the team is currently and still on private sale.
exchange are meant to be a week before ICO or after ICO.
there is nothing to do with any exchange for now as this crowdfunding will finish late this year.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

Sure its really a win-win not only for the economy but for buyers and sellers who will be using Fair Ninja. The policy and security feature of Fair Ninja is really amazing. I am looking forward to using Their APP and to try my first purchase using Fair Ninja. I hope that they will also be available in my country.
I am sure that it will be available in your country because if you will notice to the Thread title "Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain". It means it will be globally implemented so I am quite sure that we have all the chances of using the platform.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

Hi Ninjas. Howdy! Do you guys have any update on  what is happening with Fair Ninja? The project is really good and I hope that they will get the support they need to start developing the project. This is really a great opportunity for investors and users to participate in such a great project. Read more on their whitepaper here https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf, so you can see what I am talking about.
No. Anyway, hiw is their ICO going on maybe you have some update? They seem to be quiet, i hope my suspicion is wrong. Let it never be. Let’s just wait for updates from the team, the best thing we can do instead of doubting.

Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

That is true. Online shops are almost everywhere in the internet. I wonder there are still shopping malls full of people if they can shop at home at the click of their mouse in their computer. Cheaper and more easy, no neet to go out and travel, fall in line in the counter.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

That is true. Online shops are almost everywhere in the internet. I wonder there are still shopping malls full of people if they can shop at home at the click of their mouse in their computer. Cheaper and more easy, no neet to go out and travel, fall in line in the counter.
Its true. But, there are still who prefer to see the item or try them on and going to shopping malls is also a relaxation for some or to unwind. But i observe hat there are a bigger percentage already who do online shopping rather than going to malls to.shop. That is why Fair Ninja, can just fight the good fight.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Hi Ninjas. Howdy! Do you guys have any update on  what is happening with Fair Ninja? The project is really good and I hope that they will get the support they need to start developing the project. This is really a great opportunity for investors and users to participate in such a great project. Read more on their whitepaper here https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf, so you can see what I am talking about.
No. Anyway, hiw is their ICO going on maybe you have some update? They seem to be quiet, i hope my suspicion is wrong. Let it never be. Let’s just wait for updates from the team, the best thing we can do instead of doubting.

Based on what i've read on one of their social media site, they are decided to delay the ICO unitl 15th August due to unfavorable conditions in the market and kind request from the main private investors.  But still tthe bounty campaign is still ongoing and they will update on the exact daye of bounty conclusion. They accepting marketing proposals as they are are planning for an aggressive marketing before the ico starts.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sonjay22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

I am sure that it will be available in your country because if you will notice to the Thread title "Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain". It means it will be globally implemented so I am quite sure that we have all the chances of using the platform.
Yes you are correct fair ninja will be available in every country, and that's good for everyone wants to use this platform... Im just thinking maybe when we buy items here and the seller is from another country it means buyer need to pay for a tax before it delivered to them!? Anyway what's the status of fair ninja as of now!?
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

Of course, online shopping is replacing shopping at physical storefronts, so while shopping in general might
increasing much on its own, there are other factors that online shopping brings to the economic system.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

Of course, online shopping is replacing shopping at physical storefronts, so while shopping in general might
increasing much on its own, there are other factors that online shopping brings to the economic system.

Online shopping industry is a big industry. Jack Ma for example has earned billions of dollars thru his online marketplace, Alibaba. What Fair Ninja is emphasizing is the use of crypto currency in buying products as well as the security involve in transacting with people. The smart contract provided by Fair Ninja reassures the security of both buyers and sellers.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

Interesting project ...

Will read further as there are many pages to catch up on Smiley

#crysx

katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Online shopping industry is a big industry. Jack Ma for example has earned billions of dollars thru his online marketplace, Alibaba. What Fair Ninja is emphasizing is the use of crypto currency in buying products as well as the security involve in transacting with people. The smart contract provided by Fair Ninja reassures the security of both buyers and sellers.

Jack Ma will back-up this project for sure.
And even his Alibaba online market place will be in blockchain soon.
The guy is a brilliant one, he knows the internet people well and he know what will be the future.
sonjay22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

Jack Ma will back-up this project for sure.
And even his Alibaba online market place will be in blockchain soon.
The guy is a brilliant one, he knows the internet people well and he know what will be the future.
The safest way to spend your tokens by buying items thru online is with fair ninja, you don't have to think twice before you can start a transactions to anyone... And you're right the assurance and security of every buyer and seller will be at the hands of their smart contract, fair ninja build a trust in marketplace industry today...
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: