Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487010 times)
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

As miner I am really curious about Camel distribution... I will give it a chance
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Will we receive this if we hold ETN already?

Oh yes, as stated in the main post. You'll receive the fork coins in 1:1 ratio the amount of ETN you hold in your wallet before the snapshot.

Amazing, sorry I was reading as I was getting ready to leave for work! Are you a dev on the project?
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

so if one of the issues was Electroneum having the huge premine, will this coin be expunging all those premine coins so they don't have a large control of the supply of this coin as well? or will Electroneum still have billions of coins in this new coin since its a 1:1 fork? and what happens to all users who have their app wallet that doesn't give them access to any private key to import into a new wallet, and that accounts for the bulk of their coins...

so basically, almost nobody will have coins and little reason to cross over to a new fork because they don't control the wallets to extract forked coins? or Electroneum will have billions of the new coin and could any given day of the week drop its value immensely out of spite, or just to screw around?

P.S. and is it block 260,000 or block 280,000 since both are stated and conflict quite a bit heh... image says 260,000 text says 280,000... which one...

I think it's the most interessant question I see since a long time on BCT. And it was posted by a newbie.
desibaba

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

so if one of the issues was Electroneum having the huge premine, will this coin be expunging all those premine coins so they don't have a large control of the supply of this coin as well? or will Electroneum still have billions of coins in this new coin since its a 1:1 fork? and what happens to all users who have their app wallet that doesn't give them access to any private key to import into a new wallet, and that accounts for the bulk of their coins...

so basically, almost nobody will have coins and little reason to cross over to a new fork because they don't control the wallets to extract forked coins? or Electroneum will have billions of the new coin and could any given day of the week drop its value immensely out of spite, or just to screw around?

P.S. and is it block 260,000 or block 280,000 since both are stated and conflict quite a bit heh... image says 260,000 text says 280,000... which one...

I think it's the most interessant question I see since a long time on BCT. And it was posted by a newbie.

So what does it mean to post a coin ANN by a newbie? Does that mean he is new to cryptocurrencies? Does that mean he is new to development? Does that mean he is a newborn baby?
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

developer, please check your announcement and clearly say: fork will happen at block height 280 000 or 260 000. Premine percentage 4% or 5%?
and yet, there is no need to rewrite the text of the announcement sumocoin)
memarx

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

developer, please check your announcement and clearly say: fork will happen at block height 280 000 or 260 000. Premine percentage 4% or 5%?
and yet, there is no need to rewrite the text of the announcement sumocoin)

few posts up he said its 280 000
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Starting a new project with an airdrop, will be a nice move to get the coin being known by the people.
For the next move, I hope there will be some kinds of bounty campaign.
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

Reserved Polish translation
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

very interesting follow this airdrop. for real that etn?ok i can mine before they HF and after HF i got same value nice! Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:10:52 PM by Xalia

Exciting for this project! I will participate in the campaign. Wish success!
egretia
ATaylor

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

LOL. http://prntscr.com/j92vid

What do you get when you cross 1million inexperienced Crypto users....... with a fork (using the ETN teams latest pull request) that has a "site for claiming your new coins".......? Anyone?

I'm sure when a large percentage inevitably put in their non-empty ETN keys to "claim" their ETNX, their balances wont be touched.  Roll Eyes

..... or the fact that, like them or hate them, everything ETN is trying to achieve relies on their huge partnerships..... im sure you have the contacts and commercial relationships to get them sorted eh? If you want mainstream go ETN, if you want technologically advanced with an awesome community and proper privacy...go Monero.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

I'm sure when a large percentage inevitably put in their non-empty ETN keys to "claim" their ETNX, their balances wont be touched.  Roll Eyes
They require that you import your private ETN keys into the ETNX wallet...don't like that either.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Whitepaper also contains zero technical information.
This just looks like some random coder who's gonna fork something in the hopes that there's a brief blip of interest on the markets.

In the roadmap:
Launch of Mobile wallets: July 2018
Come on - it takes bigger teams months to develop mobile wallets. You'll do it in 3 months?
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

What do ETN holders need to do to get ETNX?

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

They require that you import your private ETN keys into the ETNX wallet...don't like that either.

Agreed!!!

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:02:15 AM by Interchained

What do ETN holders need to do to get ETNX?

To be safe, you may follow this guide:
1: Keep your ETN secure in your web wallet or preferred Exchange storage.
2: Create an ETN paper wallet, or an ETN desktop wallet before the snapshot occurs on block # 307,000
3: Transfer some or all of your ETN tokens to your ETN paper wallet, or ETN desktop wallet before the snapshot occurs on block # 307,000
4: Transfer your ETN back to your ETN web wallet or preferred Exchange storage for safe keeping after the blockchain snapshot on block # 307,000
5: Retrieve your private spend and view keys, along with your address and/or mnemonic seed word key from the ETN wallet you transferred tokens to on step 3
6: Restore your paper wallet / desktop wallet on ETNX network and claim your new Electronero 1:1 ETNX for ETN

Agreed!!!

Just to clear up any confusion, since this has been answered already a few times..
ETNX does not want your ETN or your ETN wallet, ETNX recommends everyone use a new ETN wallet to prepare your keys or mnemonic seed words before the blockchain snapshot occurs on block #280,000 so you can claim your ETNX after the fork. Don't even risk your main wallet, just create a new wallet and prepare your keys before the fork happens. Do anything you like with your ETN after the blockchain snapshot occurs. Transfer your ETN back to safe keeping, or exchange it for BTC. Just need to have ETN in your wallet before the blockchain snapshot which occurs right before the fork on block #307,000 and prepare your preferred method to restore your wallet and claim your ETNX. Otherwise your unclaimed tokens will be locked away forever on the ETNX network! Stay safe and we look forward to growing with you.

If you make a desktop ETN wallet, for the ETNX airdrop, and send your ETN there before the blockchain snapshot occurs. Then you are in control over your web wallet securely and you have prepared your ETNX wallet on the ETN chain before the snapshot, so your ETN & ETNX tokens are safe and the wallet keys and seed are just for you to regenerate your wallet and claim your ETNX. Right after the snapshot, you can send your ETN back to your web wallet and claim your ETNX with the seed or private keys you just made specifically for the airdrop.
ATaylor

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

Just to clear up any confusion, since this has been answered already a few times..
ETNX does not want your ETN or your ETN wallet, ETNX recommends everyone use a new ETN wallet to prepare your keys or mnemonic seed words before the blockchain snapshot occurs on block #280,000 so you can claim your ETNX after the fork. Don't even risk your main wallet, just create a new wallet and prepare your keys before the fork happens. Do anything you like with your ETN after the blockchain snapshot occurs. Transfer your ETN back to safe keeping, or exchange it for BTC. Just need to have ETN in your wallet before the blockchain snapshot which occurs right before the fork on block #280,000 and prepare your preferred method to restore your wallet and claim your ETNX. Otherwise your unclaimed tokens will be locked away forever on the ETNX network! Stay safe and we look forward to growing with you.

If you make a desktop ETN wallet, for the ETNX airdrop, and send your ETN there before the blockchain snapshot occurs. Then you are in control over your web wallet securely and you have prepared your ETNX wallet on the ETN chain before the snapshot, so your ETN & ETNX tokens are safe and the wallet keys and seed are just for you to regenerate your wallet and claim your ETNX. Right after the snapshot, you can send your ETN back to your web wallet and claim your ETNX with the seed or private keys you just made specifically for the airdrop.

.....no confusion, just know fully well a large proportion of inexperienced users wont do this. As i'm sure the developers...no sorry developer knows as well.
thanksmia

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

Keep it down...  
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/101/781/Y0UJC.png

Electroneum is going to hard fork soon and there is only one Electroneum we all know that, there is also only one Richard Ells, same forks happend to Monero after the Hard fork to cryptonight V, scams like monero classic monero O were born , we all know there is only one monero and there is only one fluffypony, u will see what  will happen to youre shitcoin after u airdropp richard ells with 12,000,000,000 units of it.
Darkbane

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

so if one of the issues was Electroneum having the huge premine, will this coin be expunging all those premine coins so they don't have a large control of the supply of this coin as well? or will Electroneum still have billions of coins in this new coin since its a 1:1 fork? and what happens to all users who have

occur on block # 280,000.

good to get clarification on block 280,000 but the other question still stands, if one big selling point of this was electroneum having billions of coins, won't they now also have billions of this new coin, for all the coins they possess waiting to be used, plus all the coins from the user wallets through their website that I suspect they won't release to people in any way shape or form? so they will have the monster share of this new coin and could manipulate or drop the value of this forked coin in a heartbeat? I can't really think of any way to get around that and remove them having majority share of new coins?

how will that issue be addressed if the people you dislike, could manipulate your price on any exchanges you get listed, what viability is there when that could be the case, it would certainly be a dick move by them if they did it, but so is cloning their name and trying to branch off them... so they might return the favor so to speak and destroy any value for quite some time as it will take eons before anyone could mine enough coins even at increased rates to counter them dumping billions upon billions of coins? or do you have a way to weed out their accounts and not give them a 1:1 because I can't think of any way...
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

Hi Dev/Team,
Are there going to be for this project Electronero an airdrop or a fork of Electroneum? or maybe both?
Good luck on your project
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: