Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487011 times)
desibaba

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:16:02 AM

Welp - so you know this is another scamcoin. Shady af.

This is the ETNX team unmasked:

"the 'Electronero team completely refusing to reveal their identities'... They even messed that up! Coz here's the whois info for electronero.org! LOL+Wondering what Mr Mark Evans, of Vapor B2B, LLC has been vaping on?? Bless...!!"

Mr Mark's Phone: +18448273222

You're welcome.

Congrats on your findings! Mark Evans has self identified himself on their telegram group. You are a bit too late so, thanks but no thanks.

Wowhobbs786

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

Hey guys I see you're selling already on Etherdelta, i hear its a 1:1 swap :O

Token on EtherDelta here:
https://etherdelta.com/#0x78a67119fecdaaaab65496e49457a41cbe35f938-ETH

Great Project, will invest Cheesy

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:05:11 AM by Interchained

There actually is no tokens for sale before the hard fork which occurs on block #307,000 and a countdown is found on our website https://electronero.org

ETNX has not announced exchanges yet. ETNX is applying and in search of exchange support at this time. That's all I know.

Beware of that posting, which has nothing to do with Electronero as Electronero is not an ether token.

I have posted in the subject clearly [CRYPTONOTE]

The only way to acquire ETNX is through ETN before the blockchain snapshot which occurs on block # 307,000
Wowhobbs786

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

There actually is no tokens for sale before the hard fork which occurs on block #280,000 in < 16 days from today

We have not announced an exchange yet.

Beware of that posting, which has nothing to do with Electronero as Electronero is not an ether token.

Wait so if thats not you, then who is it?
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

There actually is no tokens for sale before the hard fork which occurs on block #280,000 in < 16 days from today

Very good question. Electronero is based on Monero and it is not an ether token. Our ticker would be ETNX when and until we are listed we will notify you and list on the main post as well as our website.

We are excited to bring Electronero ETNX to the community.
Be safe and thanks for your support.
Wowhobbs786

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Very good question. Electronero is based on Monero and it is not an ether token. Our ticker would be ETNX when and until we are listed we will notify you and list on the main post as well as our website.

We are excited to bring Electronero ETNX to the community.
Be safe and thanks for your support.

But doesnt that mean your ticker symbol is taken if somebody is using Electronero ticker symbol?
bitcesar

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

I like this project.
I have a small bag of ETN and I'll do the swap.
Free Money!
Thanks!
How are we going to get this tokens which wallet we have to use??
ATaylor

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

I rest my case. 

Good 'ol vapourware pump and dump scam by a single guy who has nothing developed, cant use spell checker, and is targeting people like this knowing fully well he will get their ETN keys.

holyforkingshirtballs

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

I rest my case. 

Good 'ol vapourware pump and dump scam by a single guy who has nothing developed, cant use spell checker, and is targeting people like this knowing fully well he will get their ETN keys.

Judge the code when it appears, instead of claiming scam without any evidence. The FAQ clearly says how to retrieve funds safely with 2 paper wallets. Entry level users will probably be using the web wallet, and web wallet users probably won't be able to claim the coin, unless the ETN team provides the private keys to users which I doubt will happen. Risk of a scam is 0 if you follow the instructions to claim the coin on the website. This isn't the first fork to ever appear. If you don't like it don't claim it, lower supply, better for us who have interest in the coin.
Goldendoge

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

I rest my case. 

Judge the code when it appears, instead of claiming scam without any evidence. The FAQ clearly says how to retrieve funds safely with 2 paper wallets. Entry level users will probably be using the web wallet, and web wallet users probably won't be able to claim the coin, unless the ETN team provides the private keys to users which I doubt will happen. Risk of a scam is 0 if you follow the instructions to claim the coin on the website. This isn't the first fork to ever appear. If you don't like it don't claim it, lower supply, better for us who have interest in the coin.

Agree! I claimed both BitcoinCach and BitcoinGold the same ways when its Segwit! Just sent away your funds from paper wallet to exchange/web wallet and claimed new coin days or weeks after. I sent all my ETN 100k from my.ethereum wallet to paper wallet since yesterday but still have 50k on Kucoin.
ATaylor

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Yes, except we all know a huge percentage wont follow the instructions. They wont even realise that their coins have been diluted 10x due to the increase in supply. Hes fudding the real projects to try and get noobs involved.

At best, this is one guy lying to people to make out like he has an actual project here rather than what it really is; complete vapourware mini pump and dump. At worst, its a scam mixed with an attempt to damage real projects like Monero or Electroneum. Hes probably just a XMR/ETN user who got angry at the developers for whatever reason and is now pretending to know wtf he is doing. This looks like a badly done school project.
Goldendoge

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:51:37 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:09:08 AM by Goldendoge

Yes, except we all know a huge percentage wont follow the instructions. They wont even realise that their coins have been diluted 10x due to the increase in supply. Hes fudding the real projects to try and get noobs involved.

At best, this is one guy lying to people to make out like he has an actual project here rather than what it really is; complete vapourware mini pump and dump. At worst, its a scam mixed with an attempt to damage real projects like Monero or Electroneum. Hes probably just a XMR/ETN user who got angry at the developers for whatever reason and is now pretending to know wtf he is doing. This looks like a badly done school project.

We get the answer in next-16-20 days? We wont wait long. Why worry tomorrow or to a new clone coin? BitcoinCach BitcoinGold BitcoinBlack Litecoin ect .. Because Bitcoin is not perfect but it's still good enough to be number one.
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

If the users know how to have their own paper/desktop wallet then they're already more advanced than your average user, and the vast majority won't even move away from the web wallet or their favorite exchange, so it's really not a big risk for a scam. Users should be safe with their wallets, and if they're careless with them, that's their loss.
 Airdrops like this are not going to stop in cryptocurrency, and the only way to claim the coins is with the private keys, but we shouldn't be against these kinds of forks and immediately say it's a scam, we should be wary of scams and be safe, but forks like this give an opportunity for the developers to separate from a project and pursue the direction that they want to go with a coin.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Airdrop for fork ?  Huh

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ATaylor

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

If the users know how to have their own paper/desktop wallet then they're already more advanced than your average user, and the vast majority won't even move away from the web wallet or their favorite exchange, so it's really not a big risk for a scam. Users should be safe with their wallets, and if they're careless with them, that's their loss.
 Airdrops like this are not going to stop in cryptocurrency, and the only way to claim the coins is with the private keys, but we shouldn't be against these kinds of forks and immediately say it's a scam, we should be wary of scams and be safe, but forks like this give an opportunity for the developers to separate from a project and pursue the direction that they want to go with a coin.

Wow, what a great view to take: "It might be a scam but anyone who is scammed by it will be their own fault". Although factually true statement, doesn't mean people shouldn't point out the painfully obvious issues.

If this guy had taken ETN/XMRs source, worked on making changes he thought would be beneficial and unique....put a legitimate project team together and announced he wanted to take these two projects down a different route....i would be dubious about his chances of success but respect him for being active in the crypto scene and trying his own thing. However.... this isn't what he has done is it...not even close?

Hes taken the source, merged a few bits (good start). Then half arsed written a ANN/white paper with spelling mistakes and inaccuracies. Created a timeline that a multi million company would struggle to meet, thrown in words like "smart contract" for no reason what so ever except to attract people who have no idea, come up with an entire slogan to FUD other projects to try and trick new users into thinking his has some value. That's why people have taken this approach with his hobby project in this thread.... not because its a fork but because it stinks of deceit and amateur. It literally ticks every box possible for warning signs.

Like i said, at best its a vapourware pump and dump, at worse its a scam.  Be careful all.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Airdrop for fork ?  Huh

I think the author himself does not know how great the interest in the project from the crypto community will be. Whether it will be necessary to stimulate interest in the coin handing it out or it will be enough just to tell about it in a thread.
yonganli1980

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

how can I start mining electeonero?
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

how can I start mining electeonero?

you can start mining after the fork
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

So when is the actual date of the hard fork will take place?
Also looking forward for the token price after the hardfork, hopefully it will still be at a good level of price.
holyforkingshirtballs

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 05:49:59 PM by holyforkingshirtballs

Wow, what a great view to take: "It might be a scam but anyone who is scammed by it will be their own fault". Although factually true statement, doesn't mean people shouldn't point out the painfully obvious issues.

If this guy had taken ETN/XMRs source, worked on making changes he thought would be beneficial and unique....put a legitimate project team together and announced he wanted to take these two projects down a different route....i would be dubious about his chances of success but respect him for being active in the crypto scene and trying his own thing. However.... this isn't what he has done is it...not even close?

Hes taken the source, merged a few bits (good start). Then half arsed written a ANN/white paper with spelling mistakes and inaccuracies. Created a timeline that a multi million company would struggle to meet, thrown in words like "smart contract" for no reason what so ever except to attract people who have no idea, come up with an entire slogan to FUD other projects to try and trick new users into thinking his has some value. That's why people have taken this approach with his hobby project in this thread.... not because its a fork but because it stinks of deceit and amateur. It literally ticks every box possible for warning signs.

Like i said, at best its a vapourware pump and dump, at worse its a scam.  Be careful all.
You're still complaining about the spelling mistakes? Have you checked and seen that they're corrected? OHH, spelling mistakes can be corrected?? Who would've thought? There's a big chunk of your argument you had to throw in there about something completely unimportant because you can't even come up with valid points, spelling isn't a big deal, so good job smartass, you pointed it out and it's fixed. Mistakes only *really* count with the code here, but those mistakes can be fixed too.
What inaccuracies? Be specific.
ETN is absolutely CRAWLING in FUD recently, this coin won't do it any worse, and at least unhappy investors may come here instead of choosing a different crypto entirely, because you'll have this coin too.

Competition is better for the customers, so let the two coins race and see what happens. Either the people with ETN FUD will flock to Electronero (which is good, because FUD is losing investors already) and ETN will lose value, while Electronero gains value, or it'll perform worse and ETN will shine, but either way you'll keep the same investors. But first, the new coin needs to be added to an exchange for it to make any difference at all, so this talk of a scam is ridiculous, it needs to be on an exchange for people to even bother with trying to claim it. If it's not on an exchange, then no one will try to claim the coin, and if it does get accepted to an exchange, it's probably legit.  If you hate Electronero, dump it when it appears on an exchange, but that's the stupid thing to do, smart investors would hold onto both. Whichever one does better, you'll have both. Let the battle commence and grab some popcorn. You can't stop forks so just sit back and watch.

So when is the actual date of the hard fork will take place?
Also looking forward for the token price after the hardfork, hopefully it will still be at a good level of price.
Countdown is on the website. http://electronero.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: