Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487010 times)
stevej

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

So what happens to our ETN  mobile wallets ?
do they convert automatically to ETNX or are they going to bring out a new ETNX mobile wallet to change over to ?
ATaylor

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

You're still complaining about the spelling mistakes? Have you checked and seen that they're corrected? OHH, spelling mistakes can be corrected?? Who would've thought? There's a big chunk of your argument you had to throw in there about something completely unimportant because you can't even come up with valid points, spelling isn't a big deal, so good job smartass, you pointed it out and it's fixed. Mistakes only *really* count with the code here, but those mistakes can be fixed too.
What inaccuracies? Be specific.
ETN is absolutely CRAWLING in FUD recently, this coin won't do it any worse, and at least unhappy investors may come here instead of choosing a different crypto entirely, because you'll have this coin too.

Competition is better for the customers, so let the two coins race and see what happens. Either the people with ETN FUD will flock to Electronero (which is good, because FUD is losing investors already) and ETN will lose value, while Electronero gains value, or it'll perform worse and ETN will shine, but either way you'll keep the same investors. But first, the new coin needs to be added to an exchange for it to make any difference at all, so this talk of a scam is ridiculous, it needs to be on an exchange for people to even bother with trying to claim it. If it's not on an exchange, then no one will try to claim the coin, and if it does get accepted to an exchange, it's probably legit.  If you hate Electronero, dump it when it appears on an exchange, but that's the stupid thing to do, smart investors would hold onto both. Whichever one does better, you'll have both. Let the battle commence and grab some popcorn. You can't stop forks so just sit back and watch.

Unimportant?.... its one of many signs of the unprofessional and incompetent nature of this entire project. Couldn't even be bothered to run it through Word spell checker before posting. Shows the overall mentality of the guy doing this.... which is an indicator of overall project integrity. If you cant see a link between those then i cant help you.

You want more? No app, no exchange, no team, no resources or budget, ridiculous "developer fee" and timeline, no contacts, contracts or plans, unrealistic timeline full of tag words to fool new investors, no real changes or concepts....throws in "Smart contracts" for no reason what-so-ever. The entire project is built off fudding other coins....... if that's their route forward then they will have to deal with others pointing out the issues and not giving them the benefit of the doubt on any aspect of this hobby project.

Like i said, if they had even a shred of dignity they would build a project off the merit of an idea, not off shameless fudding of real projects like Monero and ETN and the shameless spam of tag words.

I don't want to stop forks, they are healthy, i want to point out obvious issues and for people to open there eyes and stop falling for this rubbish over and over. Look at the merits of a project rather than just letting FOMO rule them and hurt cryptocurrency by a long string of scams.  Others may be happy to sit back and let new investors get scammed out of their money.... i am not.

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

You're still complaining about the spelling mistakes? Have you checked and seen that they're corrected? OHH, spelling mistakes can be corrected?? Who would've thought? There's a big chunk of your argument you had to throw in there about something completely unimportant because you can't even come up with valid points, spelling isn't a big deal, so good job smartass, you pointed it out and it's fixed. Mistakes only *really* count with the code here, but those mistakes can be fixed too.
What inaccuracies? Be specific.
ETN is absolutely CRAWLING in FUD recently, this coin won't do it any worse, and at least unhappy investors may come here instead of choosing a different crypto entirely, because you'll have this coin too.

Competition is better for the customers, so let the two coins race and see what happens. Either the people with ETN FUD will flock to Electronero (which is good, because FUD is losing investors already) and ETN will lose value, while Electronero gains value, or it'll perform worse and ETN will shine, but either way you'll keep the same investors. But first, the new coin needs to be added to an exchange for it to make any difference at all, so this talk of a scam is ridiculous, it needs to be on an exchange for people to even bother with trying to claim it. If it's not on an exchange, then no one will try to claim the coin, and if it does get accepted to an exchange, it's probably legit.  If you hate Electronero, dump it when it appears on an exchange, but that's the stupid thing to do, smart investors would hold onto both. Whichever one does better, you'll have both. Let the battle commence and grab some popcorn. You can't stop forks so just sit back and watch.

Unimportant?.... its one of many signs of the unprofessional and incompetent nature of this entire project. Couldn't even be bothered to run it through Word spell checker before posting. Shows the overall mentality of the guy doing this.... which is an indicator of overall project integrity. If you cant see a link between those then i cant help you.

You want more? No app, no exchange, no team, no resources or budget, ridiculous "developer fee" and timeline, no contacts, contracts or plans, unrealistic timeline full of tag words to fool new investors, no real changes or concepts....throws in "Smart contracts" for no reason what-so-ever. The entire project is built off fudding other coins....... if that's their route forward then they will have to deal with others pointing out the issues and not giving them the benefit of the doubt on any aspect of this hobby project.

Like i said, if they had even a shred of dignity they would build a project off the merit of an idea, not off shameless fudding of real projects like Monero and ETN and the shameless spam of tag words.

I don't want to stop forks, they are healthy, i want to point out obvious issues and for people to open there eyes and stop falling for this rubbish over and over. Look at the merits of a project rather than just letting FOMO rule them and hurt cryptocurrency by a long string of scams.  Others may be happy to sit back and let new investors get scammed out of their money.... i am not.

Heck if the only complaint you have is our spellcheck on the launch date as we were rushing to get all the information out.
Then hey, welcome to the community!
memarx

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

So what happens to our ETN  mobile wallets ?
do they convert automatically to ETNX or are they going to bring out a new ETNX mobile wallet to change over to ?

from reading website i assume the mobile wallet wont work
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

Guys if you were smart, you would support this ETNX  chain and let the original Electroneum die. The original devs are a joke, an incompetent bunch of clowns trying to run a blockchain network when they have no clue how to write a line of code. While the Electronero dev is no superstar, I think he is gonna prove to be more competent than the monkeys running ETN currently.
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

This project is really holding great potential for the future,i believe in it,  nice job
ATaylor

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Heck if the only complaint you have is our spellcheck on the launch date as we were rushing to get all the information out.
Then hey, welcome to the community!

Wow, i can see you read my post as much as your proof read your documents. Good job buddy, keep dodging the issues discussed.

On that point.....Gee, I wonder why you are rushing launch? It certainly isnt because you are ready..... you have no project, no team, no app, no good idea..basically nothing but a slightly amended pull of Moneros source with a load of tag words......perhaps the real reason is because you were trying to "launch" before ETN update their ASIC code next month so you can ride the tailcoat of that fud before its gone?

Guys if you were smart, you would support this ETNX  chain and let the original Electroneum die. The original devs are a joke, an incompetent bunch of clowns trying to run a blockchain network when they have no clue how to write a line of code. While the Electronero dev is no superstar, I think he is gonna prove to be more competent than the monkeys running ETN currently.

I rest my case ...... this literally sums up ETNX. Vapourware pump and dump scam.....who are trying to use peoples unhappiness with real projects like Monero and ETN to get attention (and keys).

Thankyou ngin-x for highlighting the point so clearly.

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

what  Lips sealed

ETNx, this coin mineable and to use algo hashing as V7, Heavy, V1 or  Roll Eyes
thank

nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

can used cpu fair mining? Huh

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

can used cpu fair mining? Huh

and asic resistant?
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

ETNX mining pool will be available here: https://etnx.leafpool.com/
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

mining will start in 14 days from now, it will be good, and maybe ETN will be in the pump in the next few days

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

any update is it real or not ?  Huh Huh
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Guys if you were smart, you would support this ETNX  chain and let the original Electroneum die. The original devs are a joke, an incompetent bunch of clowns trying to run a blockchain network when they have no clue how to write a line of code. While the Electronero dev is no superstar, I think he is gonna prove to be more competent than the monkeys running ETN currently.
Cheesy poor Electroneum devs, but I have YET to see any cryptonite coin wallet with GUI and miner that's not lagging like hell... but why do you think the new dev is any better? He stated it's AIRDROP but there's NO AIRDROP unless you hodl some ETN and that's really called 'HODL bounty' like ONION did also happens in POS or MN coins.. and in case that bounty comes because of hardfork it's called 'hardfork'
mayk0n

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

1 Electronero = 1 ETNX 

JOKE.  Grin
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

1 Electronero = 1 ETNX 

JOKE.  Grin

Hahaha!
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Nice try.

ETN mining was a nice mess.

50% pool fee?

I mined < 3000 when it was worth 20 cents. 

A month wasted with 4 1080tis + 12 core Xeon + 2 Rx 480s.

How much is one ETN now?

It's stuck on cryptopia.

Worthless.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

mining will start in 14 days from now, it will be good, and maybe ETN will be in the pump in the next few days

Good to know, thanks.

nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

In the next days, will you have a campaign for everybody in Bitcointalk?? I am really interested with your project and want to become a member in your community!
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

and what is your question?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: