Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:29:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487011 times)
bitcesar

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

So what happens to our ETN  mobile wallets ?
do they convert automatically to ETNX or are they going to bring out a new ETNX mobile wallet to change over to ?

IT WOULD BE SMART FROM ELECTRONERO DEVS TO ASK CRYPTOPIA TO HELP WITH THE HARD FORK IF ITS TRU THAT ITS A REAL FORK FROM ELECTRONEUM, SO PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TRANSFERING COINS TO USELESS PAPER WALLETS

Plus how you compare ETN 21,000,000,000 billion supply

to YOUR 210,000,000,000 BILLION YOU PEOPLE ARE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND ITS 10 times the electroneum supply

People just beware in what you get into because once you lose your coins they are gone forever.
holyforkingshirtballs

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

So what happens to our ETN  mobile wallets ?
do they convert automatically to ETNX or are they going to bring out a new ETNX mobile wallet to change over to ?

IT WOULD BE SMART FROM ELECTRONERO DEVS TO ASK CRYPTOPIA TO HELP WITH THE HARD FORK IF ITS TRU THAT ITS A REAL FORK FROM ELECTRONEUM, SO PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TRANSFERING COINS TO USELESS PAPER WALLETS

Plus how you compare ETN 21,000,000,000 billion supply

to YOUR 210,000,000,000 BILLION YOU PEOPLE ARE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND ITS 10 times the electroneum supply

People just beware in what you get into because once you lose your coins they are gone forever.

"Useless" paper wallets? Are you kidding, it's literally the most secure way to store ETN? Are you aware that web wallets and exchanges alike are the most vulnerable?  Roll Eyes

The mining rewards will be greater, but it will take years if not decades to reach the max supply.

Monero, which ETN forked from, doesn't even have a max supply. It has emission curve, and ETNX will have camel emissions.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

A good place to storage a large bags of ETN for receiving ETNX would be?!

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Official ETN Paper Wallet is 100% compatible with ETNX network.
https://my.electroneum.com/offline_paper_electroneum_walletV1.6.html
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

This is good I stopped mining ETN when I realized you could make more running you phone than your rigs that's a little ridiculous also the ETN devs have had plenty of time to fork for asic makes me think their getting some kickback from bitmain
trannchieuu

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

very promising project,such with this doincoin bring  more  reaching others in this cryptoworld,hope will works well.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

This is good I stopped mining ETN when I realized you could make more running you phone than your rigs that's a little ridiculous also the ETN devs have had plenty of time to fork for asic makes me think their getting some kickback from bitmain

ETNX is starting testnet pools this weekend you can get intel first on ETNX telegram group jump on in
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

very promising project,such with this doincoin bring  more  reaching others in this cryptoworld,hope will works well.

Thank you for your kind words friend.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

In the next days, will you have a campaign for everybody in Bitcointalk?? I am really interested with your project and want to become a member in your community!

you, probably, had in mind the "bounty campaign", not the "campaign for everybody in Bitcointalk".
so, most likely in this project there will be the bounty campaign, because it is an important thing to popularize the project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
holyforkingshirtballs

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

I believe that this project has great potential!  Grin
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Official ETN Paper Wallet is 100% compatible with ETNX network.
https://my.electroneum.com/offline_paper_electroneum_walletV1.6.html

Ok, good to know thanks

pengler

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

I have 2 questions please:

1- Now I moved all my ETN to my paper wallet. Can I empty that paper wallet after the fork block (by sending ETN back to a totally new wallet) and then claim ETNX with the empty paper wallet (with the private keys and all)? Thanks!

2- Will the ETNX wallet that we will download be a light version that wouldn't require downloading the entire blockchain first? Will there be an easy online ETNX web wallet that we can import our private keys into to retrieve ETNX?

Thanks again!
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

1- Now I moved all my ETN to my paper wallet. Can I empty that paper wallet after the fork block (by sending ETN back to a totally new wallet) and then claim ETNX with the empty paper wallet (with the private keys and all)? Thanks!

2- Will the ETNX wallet that we will download be a light version that wouldn't require downloading the entire blockchain first? Will there be an easy online ETNX web wallet that we can import our private keys into to retrieve ETNX?

Thanks again!

1: Yes, like with every fork like this one, you just have to prove you had coins on a certain block. After that block you are free to send your coins elsewhere. In fact, you SHOULD, securitywise. Because you have entered your private keys of that temp wallet.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

How many days till the launching day of Electronero?
I would like to join the mining party immediately after the coin launched in the main net.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

there is any update and any demo video to check how to use paper wallet by ETN ?

pls I downloaded but not know how to use!!
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

Thanks again!

1: Yes, like with every fork like this one, you just have to prove you had coins on a certain block. After that block you are free to send your coins elsewhere. In fact, you SHOULD, securitywise. Because you have entered your private keys of that temp wallet.

how to move ETN into paper wallet any video please for me ? Is it safe ?
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

How many days till the launching day of Electronero?
I would like to join the mining party immediately after the coin launched in the main net.

You can check our countdown and pool page here: https://etnx.leafpool.com/
Goldendoge

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

Thanks again!

how to move ETN into paper wallet any video please for me ? Is it safe ?

Just send your ETN to your paper wallet! (only wallet address no more no less action - I suppose you send your etn from web wallet my.ethereum.com). But if you send from Cryptopia (an exchange) you have to verify first with your pin codes or 2FA and verify its again with your email. To send back your ETN from paper wallet to your web wallet even more easily by click on - Import from offline (paper) wallet!
ChaozX

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

is it for real or just for fun?
Goldendoge

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

is it for real or just for fun?

I lost $1000+ for real with ETN! And now get free ETNx 1:1 with my ETN for fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: