Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 46001 times)
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

yeah it looks like for some time now the sale has been stagnate,no additional contribution has been made after the softcap was achieved, the current market situation also contribute a lot to this between what form of marketing the team are doing to raise more funds, because it doesn't seem like the project can raise more than already has.
you are wrong Cheesy
I just came from the Jinbi website, and I saw the movement of sales results. I see now the sales result reaches $ 17,500,000

Please check; https://jinbitoken.io
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

$ 17,500,000 raised!

well done Jinbi  Grin

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

yeah it looks like for some time now the sale has been stagnate,no additional contribution has been made after the softcap was achieved, the current market situation also contribute a lot to this between what form of marketing the team are doing to raise more funds, because it doesn't seem like the project can raise more than already has.
you are wrong Cheesy
I just came from the Jinbi website, and I saw the movement of sales results. I see now the sales result reaches $ 17,500,000

yes you are right, i have seen some progress in price which is good, hopefully they can raise a little more before end of sale which will be decent enough to kick start project. Grin
kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

$ 17,500,000 raised!

well done Jinbi  Grin

is there any evidence of this or is it just Lars making up numbers similar to the eFed factsheet?
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

you are wrong Cheesy

yes you are right, i have seen some progress in price which is good, hopefully they can raise a little more before end of sale which will be decent enough to kick start project. Grin
Great teams will always do their best to achieve the success of this project, I myself also expect the same thing as the others. Hopefully this project will be able to expand further for the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

you are wrong Cheesy

Great teams will always do their best to achieve the success of this project, I myself also expect the same thing as the others. Hopefully this project will be able to expand further for the future.
There is no doubt about it. of course everyone involved in this project will always do the best job, that with the staying duration of this offing her sales could be even better. and all the team also definitely trying with very good to be able to convince more investors again to join in this project.
big_daddy

Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

$ 17,500,000 raised!

well done Jinbi  Grin

is there any evidence of this or is it just Lars making up numbers similar to the eFed factsheet?

Just look at the official jinbi page and you can see the raised status https://jinbitoken.io/

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
asdlolciterquit

Merit: 565

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

If the sale will end on september 30, it indicates the time remaining lived 16 days away. I believe all the team will use the remaining time is as good as possible, they certainly will prepare a strategy more brilliant again to be able to convince more investors.

have any of you dumb shitz asked them about the impact of raising $12.75m vs $80M, afterall the money is supposedly   Grin  going to be used to finance a gold mine in bongo bongo land, or somewhere else? how does the mine get financed with an almost $70m shortfall in funding? assuming they intend to do as advertised as opposed to just running off with the money.

classic troll
most of the ico doesn't reach their hardcap... there are a lot of ico that for example gain 5M vs 30M.

So, in your hopinion, every ico that doesn't reach the hardcap are gonna scam the investors?

have you guys ever heard of budgets or business plans? most ICOs are scams. check out deadcoins.com

i really don't understand why you do that.
Please just go away, your post are pointless.

more than 17M raised....there are a lot of other coin than gathered less than 10M and are not scam..
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

@asdlolciterquit do not waste your time with that kind of people, they are just parasites that try to dirty the image of the project.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:16:41 AM

$ 17,500,000 raised!

well done Jinbi  Grin

It looks like the website hasn't been updated, there hasn't been a change of more than 6 days and it's still $ 17,500,000, I hope the team will soon reach hardcap so that it can focus on the next target, the add in the top exchange.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Jinbi is an ambitious project (connecting gold and blockchain), if Jinbi opened an ICO last year it would be easy to reach $ 100 million, unfortunately currently there are too many scam projects that make investors also doubt about Jinbi even though it looks promising.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:13 AM

$ 17,500,000 raised!

well done Jinbi  Grin
It looks like the website hasn't been updated, there hasn't been a change of more than 6 days and it's still $ 17,500,000, I hope the team will soon reach hardcap so that it can focus on the next target, the add in the top exchange.
Hello, try reading my post below;
... They always update the website ...

They always stay on the website. There is no change in sales figures does not mean not updated.

Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

$ 17,500,000 raised!

well done Jinbi  Grin
Hello, try reading my post below;
... They always update the website ...

They always stay on the website. There is no change in sales figures does not mean not updated.

it seems that this Jinbi sale still stops at $ 17,500,000 equivalent to 28% of the total sales. indeed on the website there is no bar running time. so it looks like it's not updated. Hopefully Jinbi token sales can continue to increase.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

Token sales are only a few days away and are now still loyal to the figure of $ 17,500,000, hopefully in the remaining time, the maximum results can be obtained so that for the future it is easier to develop the project, success for Jinbi.
critolika

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

Token sales are only a few days away and are now still loyal to the figure of $ 17,500,000, hopefully in the remaining time, the maximum results can be obtained so that for the future it is easier to develop the project, success for Jinbi.
you're right, the remaining time is not long, and I really hope all the teams can better maximize promotion and could create a more mature strategy anymore to be able to convince more investors.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

you're right, the remaining time is not long, and I really hope all the teams can better maximize promotion and could create a more mature strategy anymore to be able to convince more investors.
we pray for the best for this project, it is true that the team must use the remaining time well so that what is expected by this project can be achieved with satisfactory results.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:26 AM

we pray for the best for this project, it is true that the team must use the remaining time well so that what is expected by this project can be achieved with satisfactory results.
must remain optimistic that all involved here will always work well together to achieve success for this project, and this project will be further developed by the team. All believe the team involved hopes the team will not disappoint all who join here.

Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

even though the Jinbi project if we see at that time many Bounty participants supported it but it turned out that it had not been able to help much in convincing investors to join in this project, whether because the price was a little more expensive than other ICOs which made the investor less interested in joining this project but with the results that have been obtained now I think it is good and should be able to develop the project. there is still time and hopefully, the maximum results are obtained.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

even though the Jinbi project if we see at that time many Bounty participants supported it but it turned out that it had not been able to help much in convincing investors to join in this project, whether because the price was a little more expensive than other ICOs which made the investor less interested in joining this project but with the results that have been obtained now I think it is good and should be able to develop the project. there is still time and hopefully, the maximum results are obtained.
I think maybe because now more and more projects are popping up and the many projects that offer a more interesting advantages. and I see the sale of only staying a few more days, and I hope it will be more and more investors are joining.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Take into consideration that ICOs are having worst period this year.
Therefore, every million raised is already great achievement.

BTW, is sale finished and when we should anticipate our bounty tokens?
precise date please..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: