Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

can hardcap be achieved with the duration of the project ICO being extended until December? what is the belief that by extending the ICO until December it can boost sales on this project?
Nobody know, and nothing is impossible.

Current fund are $ 24,750,000 and hardcap is $ 60 Million. What do you think, can they increase another 60% to reach hardcap with the remaining 2 month of sale?

Ask yourself, don't ask other people, because no one know for sure whether they can achieve hardcap, we can only believe.

60 million? are you sure.
I remenber that the hardcap is 88 million.

Anyway i think that even 60 million is too hard to reach
Not $ 88 million.

The true Jinbi hardcap is $ 60 million.

I also have the same thoughts as you, is too hard to reach, but nothing is impossible. Fact will speak.
What about their softcap is it reach already? With that over $24,000 is big enough to start their gold backed token project. I'm assuming that extending the ico for the last 2 months will don't give such big difference unless they were waiting for some big potential investors incoming in reason of extending the Ico, it was too long time already and almost 2 extension of the Ico for this one. I hope it wasn't a money greed to extend the ico.

No one can ensure hard cap will be achieved or not because everything can happen until the end of 2018. We can only wait to see the continuation of this big project.
must remain optimistic that this project will succeed in achieving the results that are shocked, because I am sure all the teams involved here will always try their best for this project and provide good news about this project, continued enthusiasm for the team in the project and success is always the future project .
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

can hardcap be achieved with the duration of the project ICO being extended until December? what is the belief that by extending the ICO until December it can boost sales on this project?

Current fund are $ 24,750,000 and hardcap is $ 60 Million. What do you think, can they increase another 60% to reach hardcap with the remaining 2 month of sale?

Ask yourself, don't ask other people, because no one know for sure whether they can achieve hardcap, we can only believe.

Not $ 88 million.

I also have the same thoughts as you, is too hard to reach, but nothing is impossible. Fact will speak.
What about their softcap is it reach already? With that over $24,000 is big enough to start their gold backed token project. I'm assuming that extending the ico for the last 2 months will don't give such big difference unless they were waiting for some big potential investors incoming in reason of extending the Ico, it was too long time already and almost 2 extension of the Ico for this one. I hope it wasn't a money greed to extend the ico.

Unfortunately we cannot know all this until final date of ico is over then it would be clear if it was greed or the project actually need to achieve more funds to support the development of Jinbi, still we have to be patient and optimistic towards the end result.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

Not $ 88 million.

No one can ensure hard cap will be achieved or not because everything can happen until the end of 2018. We can only wait to see the continuation of this big project.
must remain optimistic that this project will succeed in achieving the results that are shocked, because I am sure all the teams involved here will always try their best for this project and provide good news about this project, continued enthusiasm for the team in the project and success is always the future project .

High spirits will make everything change according to expectations. but Bitcoin and Ethereum increasingly have prices down. Are you sure this project will overcome this bad price?
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Yes, softcap already reached.

But in fact, this time it was extended, Jinbi managed to add $ 7.2 million (more or less). From $ 17.5 million to $ 24.7 million.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:21:01 AM

But in fact, this time it was extended, Jinbi managed to add $ 7.2 million (more or less). From $ 17.5 million to $ 24.7 million.

extended always has a reason
but for sure, I hope this is the best decision for the community isee jinbi manage to add $7.2m its big fund
I want to see this until it's finished

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

but for sure, I hope this is the best decision for the community isee jinbi manage to add $7.2m its big fund

With this extension they should reach the target they want because there are many things that must be delayed for everyone. Everyone is looking forward to the best of this big project.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

With this extension they should reach the target they want because there are many things that must be delayed for everyone. Everyone is looking forward to the best of this big project.
something like this is a good decision for the project to reach the sales target for a real project and this we can see on other projects and we as bounty hunters must be patient and assume that this project will be successful

electronmoose

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

something like this is a good decision for the project to reach the sales target for a real project and this we can see on other projects and we as bounty hunters must be patient and assume that this project will be successful
You are bunch of stupids.This shitcoin will not go anywhere because the team of this projects are scammer.
Read this you stupid fools!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4418705.0

https://sites.google.com/view/token-scams/

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

maybe Jinbi has a good strategic reason for extending their ICO, but we don't need to worry,
because 33 million USD has been reached!

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

Weww ... ico's plan will end until December 31, it turns out that now it is shortened to 21 November
And now Bounty hunters too required to go through the process of KYC  Huh
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

Weww ... ico's plan will end until December 31, it turns out that now it is shortened to 21 November

if it is true that November 21 is finished, ICO means to stay in the near future, hopefully all of them will achieve targeted results and for the participants who join, hopefully the KYC will not be complicated, the most important thing is to hope for the best.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

if it is true that November 21 is finished, ICO means to stay in the near future, hopefully all of them will achieve targeted results and for the participants who join, hopefully the KYC will not be complicated, the most important thing is to hope for the best.
If it is true that the ICO ends shortened to 21 November, there seems to be no problem and the most important thing is that the participants who join can achieve what they want
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

If it is true that the ICO ends shortened to 21 November, there seems to be no problem and the most important thing is that the participants who join can achieve what they want
where did you get the info about the ICO this month? Is this correct information from the JINBI TOKEN team or how? always waiting for the best for this project anything done by the team hopefully will produce satisfying results for all.

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

Hello, Their dates about date of ends on their ICO are they adjusted again. Here is the info from the admins of the Telegram.

Hello Jinbi Members
OUR ICO IS LIVE Till November 21 and You can enjoy 5% Bonus during the rest of the Sale !

Our Main Sale ends by 1pm (UTC) Wednesday 21st November
Please visit our website: https://jinbitoken.io/ for more information and read our white paper | Please sign up to our newsletter too.
Also We would like to notify you all that KYC is mandatory for all the Jinbi Token Holders.
So we request all the Jinbi Holders to Complete the KYC before the end of the Main Sale, i.e., November 21,2018
You can complete your KYC here: https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login
Jinbi Token - The Golden ICO
Jinbi Token merges gold with blockchain technology. A new horizon of wealth and security. Jinbi = 金币 Gold coin in Mandarin.
Ref link: https://t.me/JinbiTokenOfficial/10500
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

where did you get the info about the ICO this month? Is this correct information from the JINBI TOKEN team or how? always waiting for the best for this project anything done by the team hopefully will produce satisfying results for all.

There should have been an official announcement regarding this news if actually is true, this is not a good idea to just constantly changing dates without making statement about it to investors, it is always good to have update from team if there are impromptu decision.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

There should have been an official announcement regarding this news if actually is true, this is not a good idea to just constantly changing dates without making statement about it to investors, it is always good to have update from team if there are impromptu decision.

This information is listed on the official website https://jinbitoken.io/. There's also a countdown timer. I highly doubt they were able to raise 33.5 millions $...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

This information is listed on the official website https://jinbitoken.io/. There's also a countdown timer. I highly doubt they were able to raise 33.5 millions $...
But why you're doubt? Did you participated and now you're doubt instead of support them and congratulate them because they has raised more that 30M$. Since when a project you've discovered aren't good in your thoughts better don't participate or invest any amount of money to avoid the doubt.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

this is good news for Jinbi participants because the ICO plan is shortened to November 21. but after I read through the telegram it seemed that the distribution plan would be carried out in December and the participants were required to verify KYC, hopefully, the results obtained later will be in line with the project's initial promise.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

this is good news for Jinbi participants because the ICO plan is shortened to November 21. but after I read through the telegram it seemed that the distribution plan would be carried out in December and the participants were required to verify KYC, hopefully, the results obtained later will be in line with the project's initial promise.
Indeed, with the ICO shortened to 21 November, it is sure to be good news for Jinbi participants but even though the ICO is shortened we must be patient to wait for its distribution and hope that in verifying KYC it will not be complicated
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Congrats!

Just read this:

“We are delighted to confirm that we have raised USD 33.5Million to date.  We are particuarly thankful to the support of our investors and the community.☺️“

Great josb Jinbi

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: