Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

this is good news for Jinbi participants because the ICO plan is shortened to November 21. but after I read through the telegram it seemed that the distribution plan would be carried out in December and the participants were required to verify KYC, hopefully, the results obtained later will be in line with the project's initial promise.
Indeed, with the ICO shortened to 21 November, it is sure to be good news for Jinbi participants but even though the ICO is shortened we must be patient to wait for its distribution and hope that in verifying KYC it will not be complicated
I really didn't expect that the Ico date will be shortened because of the twice extension of it and now that the ico was finished and they have been raised a such big amount of funds almost half of their hardcap it will be a good start to proceed this project. That amount is far from my expectations and badly i underestimated this project that cause me to miss a big opportunity.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Congrats!

Just read this:

“We are delighted to confirm that we have raised USD 33.5Million to date.  We are particuarly thankful to the support of our investors and the community.☺️“

Great josb Jinbi

Yep, this is very ... very ... good news for all investors and Jinbi supporters Smiley
55% of the hard cap has been raised, but ico is still 10 days left and there is always the possibility that this number will continue to grow
Congrats everyone....
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

So, those who participated in bounty - where and how we should do KYC ? or anything other?
precise reply please..
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Congrats!

Just read this:

“We are delighted to confirm that we have raised USD 33.5Million to date.  We are particuarly thankful to the support of our investors and the community.☺️“

Great josb Jinbi

Yep, this is very ... very ... good news for all investors and Jinbi supporters Smiley
55% of the hard cap has been raised, but ico is still 10 days left and there is always the possibility that this number will continue to grow
Congrats everyone....

i'm sorry, but the hardcap is 88 million, so 33.5 million is more or less 40% of the hardcap. Obviously is still a huge result!

I'm just a bit worried about the kyc. They should say this things before..
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Congrats everyone....

i'm sorry, but the hardcap is 88 million, so 33.5 million is more or less 40% of the hardcap. Obviously is still a huge result!

I'm just a bit worried about the kyc. They should say this things before..

No man, hard cap $60M
$88M isTotal Valuation (12.5M x $7.04 = $88M)
https://jinbitoken.io/

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

So, those who participated in bounty - where and how we should do KYC ? or anything other?
precise reply please..
Please login first; https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login

After that, complete the form that is on "Onboarding"

For more details, please contact the admin via telegram. Or check Pinned Message Telegram.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Congrats!

Just read this:

Great josb Jinbi
By looking at the results that have been collected at this time I don't think it was wrong yesterday that the team decided to extend the duration of the ICO and proved the results were satisfactory and hopefully in the future, the Jinbi project will be easier to develop with these funds.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

Congrats!

Just read this:

Great josb Jinbi
By looking at the results that have been collected at this time I don't think it was wrong yesterday that the team decided to extend the duration of the ICO and proved the results were satisfactory and hopefully in the future, the Jinbi project will be easier to develop with these funds.
absolutely right, I agree with you, the team is proving its hard work, we look and look forward to the best for this project. I hope everything will be as expected.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

@Asimmo yes, KYC it is mandatory for ALL token holders, investors and bounty campaign participants. If you need more information you can join Telegram.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Congrats!

Just read this:

Great josb Jinbi
absolutely right, I agree with you, the team is proving its hard work, we look and look forward to the best for this project. I hope everything will be as expected.
Seeing that, I think we should give the team the highest appreciation because we have worked hard for this project to achieve what is expected, I am sure that if this continues the project will develop even further

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Congrats!

Just read this:

Great josb Jinbi
Seeing that, I think we should give the team the highest appreciation because we have worked hard for this project to achieve what is expected, I am sure that if this continues the project will develop even further

Absolutely! Very impressive with the amount collected in this project so far, inspite of the harsh market conditions the team really strive to push forward and now we are seeing the good result, it was a good thing to extend the sale period, it has enabled the project to collect more money for further development. Kudos👍
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Congrats!

Just read this:

“We are delighted to confirm that we have raised USD 33.5Million to date.  We are particuarly thankful to the support of our investors and the community.☺️“

Great josb Jinbi

Absolutely! Very impressive with the amount collected in this project so far, inspite of the harsh market conditions the team really strive to push forward and now we are seeing the good result, it was a good thing to extend the sale period, it has enabled the project to collect more money for further development. Kudos👍

The project has certainly done well during this sale period, USD 33.5Million is no small amount of money collected by the Jinbi project in this bear market, i think even with this amount the development and sustainability of this project is assured, since there are still few more weeks to go i think they collect even more. The future looks bright for Jinbi,impressive Wink

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

The project has certainly done well during this sale period, USD 33.5Million is no small amount of money collected by the Jinbi project in this bear market, i think even with this amount the development and sustainability of this project is assured, since there are still few more weeks to go i think they collect even more. The future looks bright for Jinbi,impressive Wink

yes, you are right there are still a few more days and it is very possible to add to the results gathered and hopefully, in the future, Jinbi will become a big project and provide welfare to the supporting participants.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

yes, you are right there are still a few more days and it is very possible to add to the results gathered and hopefully, in the future, Jinbi will become a big project and provide welfare to the supporting participants.
Until now, the Jinbi Project I think has gone well so I personally believe that in the future the Jinbi project will be a big success and we wait patiently for its development

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

Extraordinary Wink

I was wrong because I once considered the jinbi too ambitious with the extension of the ICO Cheesy
Hard work has paid off. From this extension, jinbi successfully add $24 million from token sale. Really is unexpected.

Congratulations to jinbi for achievement $36.750.000
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Hello. Tell me please, is the ICO still going on? As far as I know, it ends on December 31st. With such a pace can be able to collect hard-cap. The price of one token is 7.04 USD? There are no bonuses and discounts on the token?
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

@Kuala Lumpur the ico ends next wednesday, november 21, they have enough money to develop the project. There are bonuses, on the web you have the information.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

Hello. Tell me please, is the ICO still going on? As far as I know, it ends on December 31st. With such a pace can be able to collect hard-cap. The price of one token is 7.04 USD? There are no bonuses and discounts on the token?
ICO Closed 31st December
In the period up to the end of December Jinbi will continue to offer a bonus of 10%. Management firmly believes the extension is in the interest of all Jinbi Token holder.

Main-sale is live: current bonus is 5%
Jinbi sale closes at 1pm (UTC), on Wednesday 21st November

Source; https://jinbitoken.io
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

ICO Closed 31st December
In the period up to the end of December Jinbi will continue to offer a bonus of 10%. Management firmly believes the extension is in the interest of all Jinbi Token holder.

Main-sale is live: current bonus is 5%
Jinbi sale closes at 1pm (UTC), on Wednesday 21st November

Source; https://jinbitoken.io

only with a bonus of only 5%,
this might be an obstacle to Jinbi in order to reach his Hardcap
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

@Kuala Lumpur the ico ends next wednesday, november 21, they have enough money to develop the project. There are bonuses, on the web you have the information.
Checking the site, I also seen that the sales will be ended this coming Nov 21, the team are impressive making this project more interesting to watch out, having this collected funds might give them enough resources to fully developed the project, investment type of project will attract investors for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: