Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

SLP is doing real good work. I like that they help companies to deal with many problems. Users can be also thankful because they will be saved from spam. This stuff is really so annoying. I don’t like at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

SLP is doing real good work. I like that they help companies to deal with many problems. Users can be also thankful because they will be saved from spam. This stuff is really so annoying. I don’t like at all.
What do you mean? There will be some filters or adblockers? I just don’t get what you trying to say. I thought this project has others goals. Probably I’ve missed something.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

What do you mean? There will be some filters or adblockers? I just don’t get what you trying to say. I thought this project has others goals. Probably I’ve missed something.
It’s ok. I’ve got misunderstood. I’ve meant that companies will be able to target their loyalty and even advertisement, so it can reduce useless ads. I guess it is really nice.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

It’s ok. I’ve got misunderstood. I’ve meant that companies will be able to target their loyalty and even advertisement, so it can reduce useless ads. I guess it is really nice.
I have never heard about it. It’s nice. Besides, many customers avoid company that have very aggressive ads. I mean when it is everywhere and you can’t get rid of it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

I have never heard about it. It’s nice. Besides, many customers avoid company that have very aggressive ads. I mean when it is everywhere and you can’t get rid of it.
True.  I guess this project could help to find the golden middle. People really want to use production of those companies that really care about customers’ requests. It is so nice that we have projects like SLP.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

True.  I guess this project could help to find the golden middle. People really want to use production of those companies that really care about customers’ requests. It is so nice that we have projects like SLP.
I am sure that they will achieve all of their goals. Especially I will be happy when the application will be accessible for downloading. I really want to show it to my friends. Their just don’t believe in such projects.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

I am sure that they will achieve all of their goals. Especially I will be happy when the application will be accessible for downloading. I really want to show it to my friends. Their just don’t believe in such projects.
Why they are so unsure? Cryptoprojects based on blockchain technology change the future. They should be more attentive to SLP and many others too. SLP offers real service to improve any business.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

Why they are so unsure? Cryptoprojects based on blockchain technology change the future. They should be more attentive to SLP and many others too. SLP offers real service to improve any business.
I understand it all. I am sure that this project is something really exiting. I know that developers have great background and talent. Probably, my friends need to talk to you. You can convince anyone.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

I understand it all. I am sure that this project is something really exiting. I know that developers have great background and talent. Probably, my friends need to talk to you. You can convince anyone.
I am not so sure about it. In case I will be happy to help. Anyway, any member of our community will be happy to help and answer on any questions. See ya.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

I am not so sure about it. In case I will be happy to help. Anyway, any member of our community will be happy to help and answer on any questions. See ya.
Thanks. I will make them register on bitcointalk and they will see why everyone is so excited about cryptocurrencies and SLP too.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

I have my own business and I know how hard it is to make your product in demand. Customer become to be more demanding day by day. I except that SLP is a project that really could help me with this trouble.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

I have my own business and I know how hard it is to make your product in demand. Customer become to be more demanding day by day. I except that SLP is a project that really could help me with this trouble.
Well, I think it is designed especially for you. The market is huge, so every product has hundreds of competitors and the situation is changing permanently thanks to innovations. Slp could help you to keep pace with the rapid changes
boomertoo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

Well, I think it is designed especially for you. The market is huge, so every product has hundreds of competitors and the situation is changing permanently thanks to innovations. Slp could help you to keep pace with the rapid changes
This project is really well-thought. Young companies want to be in demand and want to confidently enter on the market, but they don’t have much many possibilities do it. I hope SLP will try to help these companies too.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

This project is really well-thought. Young companies want to be in demand and want to confidently enter on the market, but they don’t have much many possibilities do it. I hope SLP will try to help these companies too.
Don’t worry about it. It is one of the main goals of this project. Analytical export will help businessmen-beginners to improve their products and technologies in accordance with customers needs.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Don’t worry about it. It is one of the main goals of this project. Analytical export will help businessmen-beginners to improve their products and technologies in accordance with customers needs.
It is really very nice. I will be waiting for the official launch so much. I know that there many similar companies that offer this service, but I really like slp and I believe in its success.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

loyalty programs are very important for me, and I'm very glad that this platform will solve the current problems in this area Wink
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

loyalty programs are very important for me, and I'm very glad that this platform will solve the current problems in this area Wink
I agree with you entirely. problems really exist: for example, it is negligence, which manifests itself in the high demands of consumers, and this leads to weak communication with clients, which in turn leads to a loss of service for those who joined, but could not take part.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

I agree with you entirely. problems really exist: for example, it is negligence, which manifests itself in the high demands of consumers, and this leads to weak communication with clients, which in turn leads to a loss of service for those who joined, but could not take part.
also this is underutilization. that is, it turns out that a lot of points of loyalty remain unclaimed.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

also this is underutilization. that is, it turns out that a lot of points of loyalty remain unclaimed.
unclaimedness confirms that large funds were lost in the process of this. the amount is impressive - 100 billion Undecided Undecided
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

unclaimedness confirms that large funds were lost in the process of this. the amount is impressive - 100 billion Undecided Undecided
it turns out that the decision of the participants is this: the loyalty program is not worth its time.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: