Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
freakdust123

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Is the bounty still on progress? BTW, your project looks great and have a high potential in blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
inefficiency manifests itself in the fact that very many points of loyalty remain unclaimed. this is because more and more loyalty programs are appearing on the market Embarrassed Embarrassed
there is also a negligence, which is manifested in the weak connection with customers and the demands of consumers.
yes, indeed. a weak link leads to loss of customers, and the exactingness of consumers directly affects which type of loyalty program the business model uses
then in these cases the solution should be the most effective, and the result should be visible almost immediately.
I agree. As a solution, an infrastructure is proposed, with the help of which companies can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed platform of blockchain.
thus there will be a so-called exchange of points using the base currency of the platform.
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

it sounds exciting: a platform for loyalty programs, dedicated wallets of loyalty tokens, as well as a targeted marketing engine Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you. considering what difficult problems are set - I'm sure that the developers will decide everything in a short time.
do I correctly understand the goal of eliminating the main inefficient methods of working and processing loyalty programs? but in what way is this inefficiency manifested? Huh
except for the problem there is still a recommendation - to make loyalty programs more attractive, meaningful and useful for business as well as for customers.
inefficiency manifests itself in the fact that very many points of loyalty remain unclaimed. this is because more and more loyalty programs are appearing on the market Embarrassed Embarrassed
there is also a negligence, which is manifested in the weak connection with customers and the demands of consumers.
yes, indeed. a weak link leads to loss of customers, and the exactingness of consumers directly affects which type of loyalty program the business model uses
then in these cases the solution should be the most effective, and the result should be visible almost immediately.
I agree. As a solution, an infrastructure is proposed, with the help of which companies can produce, process and use tokenized loyalty points on a distributed platform of blockchain.
thus there will be a so-called exchange of points using the base currency of the platform.
just like that. It is noteworthy that bonus points can be spent on really necessary things. I believe that this is correct.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

that's what means more effective marketing and an interactive experience of brand loyalty.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

Is the bounty still on progress? BTW, your project looks great and have a high potential in blockchain technology.
Yes! Thank you!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

that's what means more effective marketing and an interactive experience of brand loyalty.
it's good that there are such cool developers who will come up with a really necessary solution to existing problems.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

Yes you are right!
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

it's good that there are such cool developers who will come up with a really necessary solution to existing problems.
yes, I certainly would very much like to participate in this project. I hope that all the properties and effective solutions will bring the platform to the broader market.
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:41:50 AM

And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
thrgk

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
peetah

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
kk777

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: