Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

No, we don't have it yet.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information
josell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information
Seidr

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information

The article describes the strength of the development team, the specialization of each team member, the professional past, the projects that were created by team members. I can say that the team is very experienced, the team members were able to implement such a project!
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

I follow this project for a long time, but I still have some questions. Can someone tell me something about how SLP supposed to work? I mean- will they create an application for mobiles or somethings else?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

I follow this project for a long time, but I still have some questions. Can someone tell me something about how SLP supposed to work? I mean- will they create an application for mobiles or somethings else?
Yes, there will be a smartphone application for users. This application will have several features. User will be able to discover new loyalty programs, earn tokens and other stuff too.
hobopete

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

Yes, there will be a smartphone application for users. This application will have several features. User will be able to discover new loyalty programs, earn tokens and other stuff too.
It seems to me nice. Is there some information about the wallets and its security? I think team is enough experienced to make it well, but I would like to know details.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

It seems to me nice. Is there some information about the wallets and its security? I think team is enough experienced to make it well, but I would like to know details.
Yes, you are right. There will be secure and anonymous wallets, so it is a great advantage for users. The system is based on smart-contracts. This feature also provides security for users’ assets.
hobopete

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Yes, you are right. There will be secure and anonymous wallets, so it is a great advantage for users. The system is based on smart-contracts. This feature also provides security for users’ assets.
Well, it’s a good decision. What can you tell about the customer version? Will there be a special app for companies that will participate with their loyalty programs?
mothermole1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

Well, it’s a good decision. What can you tell about the customer version? Will there be a special app for companies that will participate with their loyalty programs?
Yes, there will be an application for businessmen that are interested in SLP. This application will have a friendly interface. It will help to manage loyalty programs and get analytics reports. I think it is very important for successful activity of the platform.
hobopete

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

Yes, there will be an application for businessmen that are interested in SLP. This application will have a friendly interface. It will help to manage loyalty programs and get analytics reports. I think it is very important for successful activity of the platform.
Also, it is very important for customers. It offers opportunity to check development and popularity of loyalty programs. Thanks to this business can be more flexible.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

Also, it is very important for customers. It offers opportunity to check development and popularity of loyalty programs. Thanks to this business can be more flexible.
Yes, there is sense in your word. Any company can watch changes on the market. Companies can make something new and interesting to fulfill users’ requests.
hobopete

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

Yes, there is sense in your word. Any company can watch changes on the market. Companies can make something new and interesting to fulfill users’ requests.
I hope SLP’s team will achieve all goals that they have because the idea deserves to be developed. It is a good product that is needed on the current market.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

I want to know something more about the team. I know that they have some experience in this field, but I still don’t know what they did exactly?
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

I want to know something more about the team. I know that they have some experience in this field, but I still don’t know what they did exactly?
I think they’ve mentioned this information in the white paper and website. Team created SailPlay, it is a similar project, but it didn’t use the blockchain technologies.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

I think they’ve mentioned this information in the white paper and website. Team created SailPlay, it is a similar project, but it didn’t use the blockchain technologies.
Well, ok. So, was this project successful? Is it working some where now? I just have never heard about SailPlay. Probably, I am not very informed about this industry in general.
Theraty

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

Well, ok. So, was this project successful? Is it working some where now? I just have never heard about SailPlay. Probably, I am not very informed about this industry in general.
It is a pity, but I think you will find necessary information. Yes, it is a working and successful project. Anyway, progress forces to create something new. That’s why they’ve provided the SLP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: