Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

If you do not have any financial resources to invest in projects, then I recommend you leave them to yourself, so you will be more at peace, but in defense of the project I will say that it is likely that its token will be released to the exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

If you do not have any financial resources to invest in projects, then I recommend you leave them to yourself, so you will be more at peace, but in defense of the project I will say that it is likely that its token will be released to the exchange

Thank you for telling me this in detail, I hope to take such a step until the price of the token is small. I'm sure of that too, but I'm afraid. This is a very risky business.
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
emontmon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
emontmon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
emontmon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
emontmon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
leptoon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
leptoon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
leptoon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

Yes, I agree, now we can see a large number of projects, but this one differs from all with whom I was familiar before.
What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?
leptoon

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

What are you talking about? What is its difference? I agree, all projects differ in something from each other, but what exactly does this project see?
This project is seen by his team of developers and support teams. I took part in the bounty and support answered my questions constantly and very quickly. I think this is a weighty argument!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

I'm not entirely sure about this project. The idea sounds interesting, but loyalty programs? I do not participate in any of them. Target audience is not as wide as it seems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: