Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4436 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
Yes, I am sure about it. SLP’s business attractiveness is very high. I think that money that will be invested in this project will be multiplied in a short time.
Their roadmap makes me believe that SLP’s team will be able to achieve all of their goals. They really know how to use their experience in the current direction.
Sailplay was pretty successful, so I think it will be easy to them to combine new ideas and experience to create something spectacular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Who can name me main advantages of this project? I understand the idea, but I want to be sure that I haven’t lost anything. I am just a very meticulous person.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

Who can name me main advantages of this project? I understand the idea, but I want to be sure that I haven’t lost anything. I am just a very meticulous person.
Ok. There is no problem with that. I think for users the main advantage is the chance to use and exchange useless loyalty points. It will save their time and make their life more interesting. Besides, the system provides the total security for private data, so I think there is no need to doubt about this platform.
Kheg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

Ok. There is no problem with that. I think for users the main advantage is the chance to use and exchange useless loyalty points. It will save their time and make their life more interesting. Besides, the system provides the total security for private data, so I think there is no need to doubt about this platform.
Wow. Looks pretty nice and perspective. What about advantages for other customers? I mean businessmen that want to change their loyalty programs.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

Wow. Looks pretty nice and perspective. What about advantages for other customers? I mean businessmen that want to change their loyalty programs.
There will be a great opportunity to redesign loyalty campaigns and make them more targeted and successful. It will save big amounts of money and human resources. Slp designed a simple application with a friendly design, so it will make loyalty management easier.
Kheg

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:24 PM

There will be a great opportunity to redesign loyalty campaigns and make them more targeted and successful. It will save big amounts of money and human resources. Slp designed a simple application with a friendly design, so it will make loyalty management easier.
Yes, you were right. There is no need to doubt about this project. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals and resolve all tasks. This idea need to be realized for the current market.
hobopete

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

I think the modern system of loyalty programs needs to be modernized. Very often it is a waste of client’s time. Companies doesn’t know how really works their customer service.
It is true. I think when people get a call from a customer’s service, they just say that they are busy and keep doing their stuff. Also, employees just have scripted answers and questions and don’t talk with the client for real.  I think this is a big problem.   
Yes, I agree with you. It is a great waste of companies’ money and clients’ time. I am glad to see that SLP tries to fix this somehow. I think it will be very interesting for both parts
Of course, it will. Companies will be able to reconstruct their loyalty programs to something really customer focused. I guess it will save their money and human resources too.
It won’t be good only for businessmen. Simple customers will be able to choose what they want and use their loyalty points for something useful. It is a perfect combination.
I consider that this project is multifunctional. It is a great alternative for everyone. It can raise the level of efficiency of loyalty programs and help it to make an easy shift to a new development stage.
There is sense in your words. I think that’s why those people who understands these advantages of SLP need to think about investment in this project.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now
What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?
josell

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

What do you mean when you talk about the potential of the project? What determines this factor in your opinion?

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity
Seidr

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

I'm sure that this factor depends on the number of new users that appear in the project every day, their number and activity

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?
josell

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

How do you understand that the project has a new number of users and participants? How to determine the degree of activity of people?

I try to look at the bounty program of the project. To the extent that users send their reports and work, how quickly the bounty managers check these reports
Seidr

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I understand you, you want to say that these factors are good for the users of this project?
josell

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

I understand you, you want to say that these factors are good for the users of this project?

Yes, of course, because a lot of people are participating in the bounty program at the moment. If their number will grow at a similar pace, then a large number of people will recognize the project!
Seidr

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Yes, of course, because a lot of people are participating in the bounty program at the moment. If their number will grow at a similar pace, then a large number of people will recognize the project!

This is fine, thank you very much for sharing this information, it is very important for me. The information is very useful!
josell

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

For me, one question is interesting, if you can help me, I will be happy. Do you think the project's token will be able to enter the stock exchange after the end of ISO?
Seidr

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

For me, one question is interesting, if you can help me, I will be happy. Do you think the project's token will be able to enter the stock exchange after the end of ISO?

Why do you doubt it? I am sure that the project is not false, it has a lot of activity. I am sure that the project will have a good future
josell

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

Why do you doubt it? I am sure that the project is not false, it has a lot of activity. I am sure that the project will have a good future

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost
Seidr

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now
josell

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now

Yes, I see it, but I can not decide for certain, it's worth making such a decision, since I do not have extra finances, so that I can lose them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: