Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

I want to know something more about the team. I know that they have some experience in this field, but I still don’t know what they did exactly?
I think they’ve mentioned this information in the white paper and website. Team created SailPlay, it is a similar project, but it didn’t use the blockchain technologies.
Well, ok. So, was this project successful? Is it working some where now? I just have never heard about SailPlay. Probably, I am not very informed about this industry in general.
It is a pity, but I think you will find necessary information. Yes, it is a working and successful project. Anyway, progress forces to create something new. That’s why they’ve provided the SLP.
Yes, it true. Slp looks more contemporary approach to the issue of loyalty programs. It is great that developers can use something tested and combine it with something new.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

I want to know something more about the team. I know that they have some experience in this field, but I still don’t know what they did exactly?
I think they’ve mentioned this information in the white paper and website. Team created SailPlay, it is a similar project, but it didn’t use the blockchain technologies.
Well, ok. So, was this project successful? Is it working some where now? I just have never heard about SailPlay. Probably, I am not very informed about this industry in general.
It is a pity, but I think you will find necessary information. Yes, it is a working and successful project. Anyway, progress forces to create something new. That’s why they’ve provided the SLP.
Yes, it true. Slp looks more contemporary approach to the issue of loyalty programs. It is great that developers can use something tested and combine it with something new.
I hope that this combination will be successful. I believe in this project so much. It can open a new view and it can be a very interesting way of development for different business.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

I like this project because it is one and the most attractive for investors and investors
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

I like this project because it is one and the most attractive for investors and investors
Why do you think this project is attractive for investment now? I do not argue that he can be like that, but in the future, not now
josell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Why do you think this project is attractive for investment now? I do not argue that he can be like that, but in the future, not now

Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

Thanks for the support !
Seidr

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

Why do you think that now it is impossible to call a project good for investment? I think otherwise, that its potential makes it possible to receive new investments right now

It is not so, because the project is new, users are just beginning to learn about it, investors are interested in the project, study it. It is new, therefore it can not be attractive for investments
josell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

It is not so, because the project is new, users are just beginning to learn about it, investors are interested in the project, study it. It is new, therefore it can not be attractive for investments

I disagree with you. Every day the number of users increases in geometric progression, it indicates that the project has an unusual approach to the implementation of its task, it is like users
Seidr

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

I disagree with you. Every day the number of users increases in geometric progression, it indicates that the project has an unusual approach to the implementation of its task, it is like users

Do you think that due to this, investors will also appear at the project due to the increase in the number of users?
josell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

Do you think that due to this, investors will also appear at the project due to the increase in the number of users?

I think so, because it is the main signal that the project has every chance to become popular on the market. Investors like such projects, since they attract a large audience
Seidr

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

I think so, because it is the main signal that the project has every chance to become popular on the market. Investors like such projects, since they attract a large audience

I think that you are right. I should read more about the project, its idea and the main tasks that the project performs for users. Most likely I will review my views on this project
Seidr

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

And do you think it's worth investing your money in buying the tokens of this project? Could they bring me and other users a profit?
josell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

And do you think it's worth investing your money in buying the tokens of this project? Could they bring me and other users a profit?

I think so, because if you consider the project attractive for investment, then you trust the project, it seems to you that it will be successful in the future, that is, the price of the token will grow
Seidr

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

I think so, because if you consider the project attractive for investment, then you trust the project, it seems to you that it will be successful in the future, that is, the price of the token will grow

And how much can the price of the token grow and when? When can I expect the first profit from selling the received tokens?
josell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

And how much can the price of the token grow and when? When can I expect the first profit from selling the received tokens?

After the end of the ISO program, the tokens must go to the exchange, if the project is successful. At the exchange its price will change, this is the exact information.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
emontmon

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: