Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

Slp is really something special. The project looks forward. Team really knows what users expect and how to provide it. I think slp could replace any other platforms with same features.
You are right I think. SLP created a simply and friendly application for users and customers. I don’t think that there could be possible to design something better
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Slp is really something special. The project looks forward. Team really knows what users expect and how to provide it. I think slp could replace any other platforms with same features.
You are right I think. SLP created a simply and friendly application for users and customers. I don’t think that there could be possible to design something better
Yep, it is true. Besides, developers use blockchain. I think it is a multifunctional technology. It is the best choice to provide security and high-speed transactions for SLP.
Tobius

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Yep, it is true. Besides, developers use blockchain. I think it is a multifunctional technology. It is the best choice to provide security and high-speed transactions for SLP.
What do you want to say? Why is blockchain so important? I thinks this technology is very useful, but I still have some doubts about it. It has several disadvantages that is not hard to notice.
hobopete

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

What do you want to say? Why is blockchain so important? I thinks this technology is very useful, but I still have some doubts about it. It has several disadvantages that is not hard to notice.
There is no need to hesitate. It offers billion of possibilities and those disadvantage that you are not significant. Blockchain provides security of personal data. It is inescapable fact.
Tobius

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

There is no need to hesitate. It offers billion of possibilities and those disadvantage that you are not significant. Blockchain provides security of personal data. It is inescapable fact.
Maybe, you are right and I should find more information about it. I hope that developers will be successful. I think SLP has a serious future because this project can change the market.
hobopete

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Maybe, you are right and I should find more information about it. I hope that developers will be successful. I think SLP has a serious future because this project can change the market.
Now I can agree with you. SLP is a great decentralized service that could help users to find what they need. Businessmen can make their loyalty programs more targeted.
Tobius

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

Now I can agree with you. SLP is a great decentralized service that could help users to find what they need. Businessmen can make their loyalty programs more targeted.
Also, I think it is very nice that companies will be able to get statistics. These statistics I think will be more useful than different social investigation. Like a person that are involved in business, I can say that it is very important.
hobopete

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

Also, I think it is very nice that companies will be able to get statistics. These statistics I think will be more useful than different social investigation. Like a person that are involved in business, I can say that it is very important.
Yes, it is important for users too. Processing of this data could change the policy of the company. It will be very efficient to fulfill users’ needs.
Tobius

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Yes, it is important for users too. Processing of this data could change the policy of the company. It will be very efficient to fulfill users’ needs.
I hope they will do whatever they can to provide a great platform with strong community. I like the idea, so I hope it will be realized correctly.
Kheg

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

SLP’s account on medium is so interesting. I can find many exciting articles about SLP and about other cryptonews. I think it is great because community needs to be informed about the recent situation on the market.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

SLP’s account on medium is so interesting. I can find many exciting articles about SLP and about other cryptonews. I think it is great because community needs to be informed about the recent situation on the market.
It looks great, but I haven’t yet read any of them. Can you send me some links for some really interesting articles? I think I need to read some of them.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

It looks great, but I haven’t yet read any of them. Can you send me some links for some really interesting articles? I think I need to read some of them.
Well, I don’t know what is interesting for you. I can send you the link for their account and you can choose by yourself. For example, for me the article about blockchain possibilities was very interesting and useful.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Well, I don’t know what is interesting for you. I can send you the link for their account and you can choose by yourself. For example, for me the article about blockchain possibilities was very interesting and useful.
Ok, I will look it. I would be happy to read this article because I want to know more about this technology. I hope there are articles about Slp too.
Brushan

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

Ok, I will look it. I would be happy to read this article because I want to know more about this technology. I hope there are articles about Slp too.
Yes, there are many of them. Here you are.
https://medium.com/@slpnetwork
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

finding of $ 20 in your coat pocket is really nice .. if the bonuses really will also return, I will feel the happiest person! Roll Eyes
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

finding of $ 20 in your coat pocket is really nice .. if the bonuses really will also return, I will feel the happiest person! Roll Eyes
I agree with you. the fact that the developers take into account the interests of their participants is very good. the main thing is that the problems posed should be resolved at the highest level.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

I agree with you. the fact that the developers take into account the interests of their participants is very good. the main thing is that the problems posed should be resolved at the highest level.
what do you mean by problems? is it an inactive membership in other loyalty programs and the ignoring of inappropriate communications by clients?
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

what do you mean by problems? is it an inactive membership in other loyalty programs and the ignoring of inappropriate communications by clients?
it is them. the solution of the developers will be the implementation of infrastructure using loyalty points on the blockchain.
mine777

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

guys! I really like the project, but there are some questions. on what I can spend bonus points? and what will be the result of solving the problems you mentioned above?
imginy

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

guys! I really like the project, but there are some questions. on what I can spend bonus points? and what will be the result of solving the problems you mentioned above?
first, the expense of bonus points goes according to your preferences. you spend it on something that is important to you personally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: