Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
It will be necessary to do it. Heard the project start a bounty the company . It would be nice to participate in it
In my opinion, even in this topic there is a link to their bounty . Do not be lazy and read the terms and conditions.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Explain in more detail what the developers offer us? How will the platform work ? As I understand the user will receive bonus points that he can later exchange for tokens of this platform and buy something for them?
Yes, exactly. In fact, the project has much more advantages than you think. I would advise you to read the white paper in more detail so that you understand the essence of the problems and what solutions this project provides.
It will be necessary to do it. Heard the project start a bounty the company . It would be nice to participate in it
In my opinion, even in this topic there is a link to their bounty . Do not be lazy and read the terms and conditions.
As I understand it, the use of blockchain on this platform does not carry anything new. Will it store all information about clients, tokens, transactions, and loyalty program triggers ?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

As I understand it, the use of blockchain on this platform does not carry anything new. Will it store all information about clients, tokens, transactions, and loyalty program triggers ?
Yes, transactions will be handled by trusted nodes selected by consensus .Everything is very standard in this regard. Blockchain will play a significant role in the life of the platform.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

If you have any questions - ask, we will definitely answer them!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

I think the project is very serious , pleased with the development team which consists of really experienced and competent people. The guys know what they are doing ,success will not keep itself waiting long
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

I think the project is very serious , pleased with the development team which consists of really experienced and competent people. The guys know what they are doing ,success will not keep itself waiting long
Judging by the road map, the development of the project has been going on for a year and the developers have already managed to succeed in many ways thanks to its platform - SailPlay
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Very interesting and good project. I am very pleased with the current trend that a lot of interesting and useful projects are implemented on the basis of the blockchain technology blockbuster. This can attract a lot of interested users and this gives more opportunities for implementing different ideas and technologies.
Kheg

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Do I understand correctly that this project is aimed at the B2b sector and the project founders want to provide partners with a convenient platform for the loyalty program? All right?
leptoon

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Do I understand correctly that this project is aimed at the B2b sector and the project founders want to provide partners with a convenient platform for the loyalty program? All right?
In some sense, yes, that's right. But nevertheless for end users it also brings a lot of benefits and as a result all of them get their advantages. Therefore, I do not think it's worth saying that this is oriented only to the B2b market segment.
Kheg

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

In some sense, yes, that's right. But nevertheless for end users it also brings a lot of benefits and as a result all of them get their advantages. Therefore, I do not think it's worth saying that this is oriented only to the B2b market segment.
Yes, I understand this, but first of all the founders of the project focus on working with business partners. I meant just that. In any case, this is a very interesting project and I hope it will receive the deserved attention from the community! Smiley
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Very pleased with the list of investors, which they have already managed to attract to their project. These are really big and very serious companies such as Papa John's, AltaIR Capital and Flint Capital
The participation of such serious partners speaks volumes.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

Hey. I just found this project on the Internet.
I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

I liked the idea. Probably the developers have made a lot of efforts to create this.
Hey. I think so too. The project looks very promising.
I'm sure that soon it will become popular.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
It seems to me that this will not cause problems.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Now the main goal of the developers is to attract new users. This is what they are now doing.
Why do you think so?
Explain your opinion please. I'm curious to know this.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Why do you think so?
It's simple. First of all, users compare this project with others.
And here they will immediately see that this project has many more advantages.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

Why do you think so?
This means that soon the project will begin to grow. Cool.
Due to this, more users will be able to earn.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Why do you think so?
This means that soon the project will begin to grow. Cool.
Due to this, more users will be able to earn.
We should be grateful to the developers.
After all, they came up with the idea and implemented the project. Great job.
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Very pleased with the list of investors, which they have already managed to attract to their project. These are really big and very serious companies such as Papa John's, AltaIR Capital and Flint Capital
The participation of such serious partners speaks volumes.
We try to attract as many large investors as possible!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: