Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.

Thank you very much for your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SLP Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

By the way, can this project bring real income? How much will the token grow?

At first glance, the potential for growth is very good. It is possible that the token in half a year will cost about a dollar

We are equally positive about the future of our token and we are making every effort to promote it
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
redlay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
redlay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?

Implementing the blockchain will guarantee trust, anonymity and you'll be able to convert points in crypto. isn't that great?

Silkcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
redlay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
redlay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

And which markets are their priority? What markets in the world do they place high hopes in the framework of their project?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

And which markets are their priority? What markets in the world do they place high hopes in the framework of their project?
Of course, first of all, this is the US market and Canada, because according to experts, these markets include a huge turnover of money in loyalty programs. And they also plan to breathe new life into the Chinese market.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Of course, first of all, this is the US market and Canada, because according to experts, these markets include a huge turnover of money in loyalty programs. And they also plan to breathe new life into the Chinese market.
And what does not in China popular different loyalty programs? I dmal there is very developed it, is not it?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

And what does not in China popular different loyalty programs? I dmal there is very developed it, is not it?
In fact, no, it is the Chinese market that is very interesting in terms of cash turnover, but loyalty programs do not enjoy popularity there for unknown reasons. Perhaps this is due to cultural characteristics, it is unknown. This project can potentially change the situation with this.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

The project worthy of attention, it is worth taking part in it, I do it myself
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

In fact, no, it is the Chinese market that is very interesting in terms of cash turnover, but loyalty programs do not enjoy popularity there for unknown reasons. Perhaps this is due to cultural characteristics, it is unknown. This project can potentially change the situation with this.
Yes, perhaps you are right, and the fact that this project includes a blocking technology that can affect the situation with China. It remains only to monitor the further development of this and wish the project team good luck!
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project and I think it's so interesting so I'm going to read all the whitepaper to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: