Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4441 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

An interesting project, it's nice to see that blockchain projects are developing in this direction and applying really interesting spheres and niches.
Yes, I am especially pleased with their desire to present not only a convenient service for users but also to connect it with the marketing environment.
What do you mean? I did not know about this, maybe I have not studied this project in detail so far and do not know all its features. Can you tell us about this?
The idea is to provide opportunities for personalized loyalty programs. This will be based on the users' personal preferences and offer them what they are interested in.
I realized that this is based on the principle of the work of targeting advertising, when the system analyzes your interests and offers you something similar. But where will the user data come from?
Data about user preferences will be based on user transactions, probably. Maybe the source of this will be something else, I can not know the details of this. But I think this is a very interesting decision.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, I at least have not yet met this, it will be interesting to see this in the work. When by the way the sales period starts? Or has it already started?
As far as I know it starts in the summer of 2018, but I can not tell you the exact date, most likely in June (my guess)
This is excellent, there is just time to further study this project and to find necessary funds for investing in it. In which currency do they take the investment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

An interesting project, it's nice to see that blockchain projects are developing in this direction and applying really interesting spheres and niches.
Yes, I am especially pleased with their desire to present not only a convenient service for users but also to connect it with the marketing environment.
What do you mean? I did not know about this, maybe I have not studied this project in detail so far and do not know all its features. Can you tell us about this?
The idea is to provide opportunities for personalized loyalty programs. This will be based on the users' personal preferences and offer them what they are interested in.
I realized that this is based on the principle of the work of targeting advertising, when the system analyzes your interests and offers you something similar. But where will the user data come from?
Data about user preferences will be based on user transactions, probably. Maybe the source of this will be something else, I can not know the details of this. But I think this is a very interesting decision.
Yes, I agree this interesting decision, I at least have not yet met this, it will be interesting to see this in the work. When by the way the sales period starts? Or has it already started?
As far as I know it starts in the summer of 2018, but I can not tell you the exact date, most likely in June (my guess)
This is excellent, there is just time to further study this project and to find necessary funds for investing in it. In which currency do they take the investment?
I agree, when there is some time for preparation - it's excellent. They accept different currencies of ETH, BTC, DASH, LTC and even USD through a bank transfer. This is an excellent opportunity to invest
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

Blockchain has unlimited opportunities. It can be used in any branch of industry. Always it provides transparency and security for users.
It is true. I like that SLP use it to make their system and help to resolve many problems. Loyalty programs is an interesting marketing solution, but I think sometimes it is useless.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

It is true. I like that SLP use it to make their system and help to resolve many problems. Loyalty programs is an interesting marketing solution, but I think sometimes it is useless.
That’s why this project will be highly supported. For example, I have many loyalty points, but I don’t use them. Sometimes I forget about them, or I just have no need.
Tobius

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

That’s why this project will be highly supported. For example, I have many loyalty points, but I don’t use them. Sometimes I forget about them, or I just have no need.
Do you know that you can participate in the SLP’s bounty campaign? There is a campaign special for people like you. You can earn some money.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

Do you know that you can participate in the SLP’s bounty campaign? There is a campaign special for people like you. You can earn some money.
Seriously? I haven’t thought about bounty yet. I think it is a nice idea? Can you tell me more details? Maybe, I will try myself in this activity.
Tobius

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

Seriously? I haven’t thought about bounty yet. I think it is a nice idea? Can you tell me more details? Maybe, I will try myself in this activity.
You should take a look. You just need to make a print screen of your unused loyalty points. There is no matter what exactly point you have. But, the photo needs to be qualified.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

You should take a look. You just need to make a print screen of your unused loyalty points. There is no matter what exactly point you have. But, the photo needs to be qualified.
So, what I need to do next? Will I send it to someone for verification? Are there any other conditions to be a part of this bounty campaign?
Tobius

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

So, what I need to do next? Will I send it to someone for verification? Are there any other conditions to be a part of this bounty campaign?
You need to post it on your facebook account. Yes, there are some other conditions. You need to find the link for bounty. Also, it is possible to connect with their bounty manager.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

You need to post it on your facebook account. Yes, there are some other conditions. You need to find the link for bounty. Also, it is possible to connect with their bounty manager.
It seems to me a great opportunity. I will connect with managers. Can you send this link here? I don’t know why, but I can’t find it, unfortunately
Tobius

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

It seems to me a great opportunity. I will connect with managers. Can you send this link here? I don’t know why, but I can’t find it, unfortunately
No problem. Here you are. I wish you good luck. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3537027.new#new
Brushan

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Project is so promising. It is real something special for current market. I hope they will find many interesting partners because people projects like this.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

Project is so promising. It is real something special for current market. I hope they will find many interesting partners because people projects like this.
I know that Slp’s work is directed for decentralization and uniting with other companies. I think it is cool. We really need something new.
Brushan

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

I know that Slp’s work is directed for decentralization and uniting with other companies. I think it is cool. We really need something new.
Centralized systems are outdated. Progress needs somethings else. This “something else” is offered by projects like SLP and many others.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

Centralized systems are outdated. Progress needs somethings else. This “something else” is offered by projects like SLP and many others.
You know, I hope they all will work together for common bright future and we could change those financial relations that we have for now.
Brushan

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

You know, I hope they all will work together for common bright future and we could change those financial relations that we have for now.
It will be wonderful. I hope one day it will happen. Only thing that I know for sure is that Slp will be successful and we will have a great opportunity to use its service.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

I think the same. I like the roadmap of developers - everything is simple and clear
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

I do not think it makes sense to talk about common truths ... The project really seems worthy of attention
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Can I use several loyalty programs at once? Will not this interfere with each other?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: