Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

What a lovely project. I guess it is very promising. Is there a bounty campaign? I would be happy to participate in it. It is a great opportunity to earn some coins.
Of course, there is. I agree with you. Also, you will help SLP to grow stronger. It is the main goal for me. Project cannot be successful without community support I guess.
So, what you can tell me about this bounty campaign? Is it available? Is there a limited number of participants? I am really upset if lost my chance to be a part of it.
I guess you don’t need to worry about it. It starts at May 4th. At least, you have 1-1.5 months to participate. I don’t think that there is a limited number. You still have a chance, but there are some conditions to become a participant.
It’s great. I won’t ask you about all conditions. I guess it will be annoying. Mostly I am interested in the twitter campaign. My twitter is pretty popular and it will be perfect to participate in SLP’s bounty. Can you tell me something about it?
It’s ok. It is a pleasure to help you. Look, you account needs to have at least 1000 followers. It’s really many. It can’t be a fake. You can use only one account or you will be blacklisted.
It looks very serious. Fortunately, my account is ok. I hope I won’t have any troubles with it. So, what am I supposed to do exactly? Reposts? Something else?
You are almost right. You need to make at least one post about SLP per week and two reposts from the SLP’s official account per week. It looks easy, especially when your account meets the requirements. 
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

What a lovely project. I guess it is very promising. Is there a bounty campaign? I would be happy to participate in it. It is a great opportunity to earn some coins.
Of course, there is. I agree with you. Also, you will help SLP to grow stronger. It is the main goal for me. Project cannot be successful without community support I guess.
So, what you can tell me about this bounty campaign? Is it available? Is there a limited number of participants? I am really upset if lost my chance to be a part of it.
I guess you don’t need to worry about it. It starts at May 4th. At least, you have 1-1.5 months to participate. I don’t think that there is a limited number. You still have a chance, but there are some conditions to become a participant.
It’s great. I won’t ask you about all conditions. I guess it will be annoying. Mostly I am interested in the twitter campaign. My twitter is pretty popular and it will be perfect to participate in SLP’s bounty. Can you tell me something about it?
It’s ok. It is a pleasure to help you. Look, you account needs to have at least 1000 followers. It’s really many. It can’t be a fake. You can use only one account or you will be blacklisted.
It looks very serious. Fortunately, my account is ok. I hope I won’t have any troubles with it. So, what am I supposed to do exactly? Reposts? Something else?
You are almost right. You need to make at least one post about SLP per week and two reposts from the SLP’s official account per week. It looks easy, especially when your account meets the requirements. 
Thank you so much for your help. I have followed this project for a long time. That’s why I am sure that it will be a nice collaboration for me.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

Thank you so much for your help. I have followed this project for a long time. That’s why I am sure that it will be a nice collaboration for me.
I am convinced in your success. If you have more questions I could give you the link for the bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3537027.msg36308470#msg36308470
PamelaDuma

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Looking for something more interesting here
 Good luck team
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

Businessmen really still don’t know what exactly clients want to get. I mean that customer can be satisfied with your production but he won’t become a loyal customer.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

Businessmen really still don’t know what exactly clients want to get. I mean that customer can be satisfied with your production but he won’t become a loyal customer.
Well, you have sense in your words. If clients haven’t become loyal there was a problem with something else. For example, salesman was unpolite or the product was delivered late. There are lots of other problem too.
amanai

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Well, you have sense in your words. If clients haven’t become loyal there was a problem with something else. For example, salesman was unpolite or the product was delivered late. There are lots of other problem too.
It’s true. I am still wondering what really businessmen need to do to improve their business. What exactly can they do in this situation?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:53 PM

It’s true. I am still wondering what really businessmen need to do to improve their business. What exactly can they do in this situation?
Well, they can use SLP service. Maybe, it won’t resolve all of their problems, but it will be much more useful than other services. It can give a great opportunity to communicate with people. Businessmen can get analytical data about those loyalty points that they have, so they can improve their ads and other stuff too. It is great platform that has a big potential.
amanai

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Well, they can use SLP service. Maybe, it won’t resolve all of their problems, but it will be much more useful than other services. It can give a great opportunity to communicate with people. Businessmen can get analytical data about those loyalty points that they have, so they can improve their ads and other stuff too. It is great platform that has a big potential.
You are absolutely right. I have never thought about it in this direction. I will be really interested to see their progress and how their partners will change their business too.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

project is excellent. judging by the road map, it is actively developing and cooperating with marketing and various other organizations.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

project is excellent. judging by the road map, it is actively developing and cooperating with marketing and various other organizations.
quite right, but not complete. the road map includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

quite right, but not complete. the road map includes the development of technology, installment of operational infrastructure, the signing of partnerships and the launch of marketing initiatives.
it is a pity that it is preliminary. although for preliminary each stage is actively passed and signed. what's next according to plan?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

it is a pity that it is preliminary. although for preliminary each stage is actively passed and signed. what's next according to plan?
right now the project has received a confirmed interest from the world's leading and national retail companies, restaurants and airlines
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

right now the project has received a confirmed interest from the world's leading and national retail companies, restaurants and airlines
finally in the summer the final version is released and public crowdsale begins. and the development is really coming to an end, because the reference implementations of the business and client sides of the SLP application and the principles of PoC data privacy are released.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

finally in the summer the final version is released and public crowdsale begins. and the development is really coming to an end, because the reference implementations of the business and client sides of the SLP application and the principles of PoC data privacy are released.
I would like to say a few words about the team. this is a very promising and young team with many years of experience in the world for advanced technological innovations.
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

I would like to say a few words about the team. this is a very promising and young team with many years of experience in the world for advanced technological innovations.
it really is. all the same, this project is topical and the problems posed there have a place to be. and the solution - the infrastructure of loyalty - is very convenient.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

it really is. all the same, this project is topical and the problems posed there have a place to be. and the solution - the infrastructure of loyalty - is very convenient.
it's convenient for the reason that users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common platform of blockchain. moreover, this approach creates more efficient and direct marketing.
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

it's convenient for the reason that users of SLP tokens, loyal customers and companies co-exist in the common platform of blockchain. moreover, this approach creates more efficient and direct marketing.
the product provides a new channel of interaction. The topic of loyalty is popular, and the project makes the benefits of reward programs much more valuable for customers.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

I understand that since developers approach the new concept in an original way, it allows customers to exchange bonus points, and also exchange them for those products that I want and use with this SLP tokens.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

I understand that since developers approach the new concept in an original way, it allows customers to exchange bonus points, and also exchange them for those products that I want and use with this SLP tokens.
it turns out that this way, because one of the problems is that existing loyalty programs are not worth their time, and I'm sure there is no way to spend bonus points on what is needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: