Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

I understand that since developers approach the new concept in an original way, it allows customers to exchange bonus points, and also exchange them for those products that I want and use with this SLP tokens.
it turns out that this way, because one of the problems is that existing loyalty programs are not worth their time, and I'm sure there is no way to spend bonus points on what is needed.
not only in this. The result of this, which causes the emergence of yet another problem - unclaimed and unused loyalty points. this entails a great financial loss.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

I understand that since developers approach the new concept in an original way, it allows customers to exchange bonus points, and also exchange them for those products that I want and use with this SLP tokens.
it turns out that this way, because one of the problems is that existing loyalty programs are not worth their time, and I'm sure there is no way to spend bonus points on what is needed.
not only in this. The result of this, which causes the emergence of yet another problem - unclaimed and unused loyalty points. this entails a great financial loss.
which is why this platform was created. you interact with new brands, while earning tokenized bonus points. You can also spend them on relevant and interesting rewards, assuming additional value for consumers.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

the prospect of this project is high, and the product expands its boundaries. let's hope that loyalty programs will now ideally work, and interaction and cooperation will be easy and fruitful.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

the prospect of this project is high, and the product expands its boundaries. let's hope that loyalty programs will now ideally work, and interaction and cooperation will be easy and fruitful.
yes, I would have wanted this too. I'll add that the mobile application is no less functional than anything else. these are safe, anonymous wallets, a fast market, as well as offers based on smart contracts and remuneration
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

I recently began to pay attention to whiteparer and noticed that there you can find a lot of useful information. I advise you to read the documentation of this project.
Techsan

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Great team with a great idea. It is nice to see that developers use experience and new technologies together to create projects like SLP.
I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

I agree with you. Every day I see how SLP develops and behind this process are many talented people. I think it supposed to be popular.
Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction. 
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

Yes, it is. I know that SLP was great at some crypto events, so community expressed interest in this project. It is only the start. They are gaining traction. 
Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Events? It is intriguing. Can you tell me what exactly events were visited by SLP in last couple of months. Maybe, I will find some articles about it.
There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

There was a BlockchainHQ in Frankfurt and Blockchain Expo Global in London. I think these events were a great platform for SLP.  Probably, they've founded new partners.
I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I am sure, there were many people that would be happy to collaborate with SLP. Do you know something about their plans? I want to know will be there some new events?
I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

I know that there will be an interesting consensus In New York on the next week. SLP will be presented there. It will be exciting.
I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
Techsan

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

I am convinced that they will be a sensation on this event.  Also, I hope that developers will make an online meeting with community members. I think it will be useful for everyone.
A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it. 
kk777

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

A super idea. I hope developers will hear you. It will be a nice opportunity for newbies to discover something new about the project. Developer will find out what users want. Very nice. I like it. 
I hope so too. Feedback from the community is one of the important elements of the development of the project, so I hope that they will read and hear what the users want.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

This project will solve a number of business problems, such as the underutilization of loyalty points and the lack of demand for bonuses, the decrease in the perception of the program cost over time, and, consequently, the decrease in customer loyalty to companies.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: