Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What amount did you start to trade?  (Read 2337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
engrawaz

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

It depends on your risk tolerance 'Invest only what you can afford to lose'.

Try studying price action and candlestick patterns. Then pick a strategy you like and master it.

In my opinion, starting with even 1$ is a waste if you buy and sell blindly.

Happy Trading!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

I think, the amount to start trading depends on how much you have, I start trading with a small amount because I don't have a lot of money, so I start with what I have even though I start with a small amount but if I do the time right then I can get a lot of profit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

I started trading all my deposit directly from the coins I received from the bounty campaigns. I don’t feel sorry for them, so I can trade on all coins.
It can be a good idea.You can join first some legit bounty campaigns and the profit you will make could be you starting capital for your first trading.It does not make sense to start with a big capital at first knowing it can give you a large profit,for me start with a capital you can afford to lose.
You don't get it for free. you work to get a bounty reward right? so I think financial management also needs to be used especially if you have lots of coins in your wallet. do not all in because it will be risky even if you get the coin from the bounty. at least save a few percent for backups
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

Yes, in my opinion, the amount to start is not important. You can trade with any funds. In some exchanges Bitcoin and Ethereum and there are coins that are considered new which in my opinion will have great potential, namely TRX.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Yes, in my opinion, the amount to start is not important. You can trade with any funds. In some exchanges Bitcoin and Ethereum and there are coins that are considered new which in my opinion will have great potential, namely TRX.
huge amount or small is not important anymore for us.but skill and knowledge could be most important thing for us if we want to survive in this world.althoug with small amount but if expert in analisys it could be huge amount,

Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

i think small amount and big is not required fact. any amount we can do start trade. if we are small amount invest  can earn small profit. big amount invest can earn big profit. but it is defended your capital. smailly thanks
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I'm a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader, i'm always like day trading although it is a very risky. When i start trading on that time i just invest only Five Hundred dollar but i lose my whole money in a month because i don't know about trading details on that time but after lose i'm study and again invest 1 thousand dollar and still now i'm work in trading section.
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

Well for me I started trading with $100 and when I started, I only trade BTC/USDT and i was making like $1 - $10 within few weeks I was able to grow the amount to about $342 and I used it to invest in an ICO, I think BTC/USDT is a good place to start with trading because the price fluctuates more often and you can be getting small profits on a daily basis.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

In my opinion there is not a certain amount that leads to success when it comes to trading since good trading is based on good decisions. Anyways, I'd say at least 300$ would be a good amount.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

Actually i never used such amount to start trading what I used was 0.001BTC which was a practical stage for me to see how far I can go to bring that amount to a reasonable profit which in turn I came to win that idea. In my opinion starting with $100 is also a good start for trading
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

Eventually, I am trying to read chart and still losing. I know I need to learn more, and I have tried to trade with altcoins with low price but not yet satisfied.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Please answer my question professionally, I will delete answer with no connection to the topic.

Thank you. GODBLESS.
I started in trading with 0.1 BTC price. I think it is 600 dollars if I am not mistaken to the value of BTC/USD. I got 20% gained when I started but I also loss due to the market crash. I bought altcoins in exchange usually because it is more profitable than ICO. As of now, I am challenging myself to make atleast 0.1 or 0.2 BTC per month.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

Since i start engaging in crypto currency i do not know what is good amount to invest but i when i started trading method i only put 100$ and that time that amount can generate almost 0.3 btc and i can buy many altcoin to buy and sell and now before we start trading method much better to put more than a thousand dollar to generate good income.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

I have been thinking whether 0.005 btc is good enough to start but it is just for practice trading right, no matter, if you lose the profit at least you will gain experience.  I start my trading in coinut and deposit 0.005 btc when it was around 12k USD. I stop my trading when the fluctuation causes traders to sell high.

My question is what is the exact  amount to start  trading and how much profit will you earn. Give me example and I will evaluate.

Thank you. GODBLESS.

to start the first time you might be able to use very limited capital and at least $50 is very sufficient for your initial trading capital, if you have 0.005 BTC I think that is very enough you can use it to buy altcoins so that the bitcoin you have can grow with the benefits that you can get from the movement of altcoin prices.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Thank you. GODBLESS.
even your amount are small you can also earn a big profit before you get a big profit make sure that you know how to manage it or how to handle it,if you want to overcome it just think wisely and focus on what you have
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

Not wise to start a trade with higher amounts initially when you have no experience in this field.
If you choose higher amount for your investment and have no experience when to do it perfectly, you will mess it up all loosing money and this has happened with me in past.
Study the markets while practicing with little amounts to make control over your money
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

For starting in trading ofcourse you need a huge amount of money to earn a Good profit. I use 800$ for trading and picking different coins and never putting all my funds to one coin only.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

Thank you. GODBLESS.

I have started with a minimal amount here in trading. I believe that we don't need a big amount in the beginning of trading but rather we need enough knowledge and understanding of what we are doing. We should have enough information and skills about trading first.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

You can start 100,200, or 1000 depending on your will, the most important thing is that you have to keep making a profit from the trading activity, 1-3% is a good thing for daily profit.
so it's actually not a problem regardless of its capital as long as you can get your profit already said to be a pro trader.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

I started trading all my deposit directly from the coins I received from the bounty campaigns. I don’t feel sorry for them, so I can trade on all coins.
It can be a good idea.You can join first some legit bounty campaigns and the profit you will make could be you starting capital for your first trading.It does not make sense to start with a big capital at first knowing it can give you a large profit,for me start with a capital you can afford to lose.
It depends upon person to person on how much can he / she invest to start the trading. I think it is advisable to start with the less amount and increase the trading capital once he gains good profit and experience.
Leva777

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

I've started with 0,01 btc when it cost 100$. but literally in a week I lost all the money and I realized that trading is a very difficult activity, then I decided to replenish the balance with 0.05 btc. after that, I began to learn trading and money, risk management, and then something started to turn out, but I have not earned much money, but I will earn money soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: