Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6936 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

I do not consider it a battle on controlling the market. Crypto still has not got enough mass adoption, but when that happens, users will not hold Bitcoin only, because somehow they will need Ethereum to perform transactions of the DApp they use, they will need to stake ERC20 tokens to use a platform or a service.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

In times of volatility and uncertainty, investors tend to favor one particular crypto that has high liquidity and is stable. At the current time, Bitcoin price trend still dominates the market trend.

However, Bitcoin leading position seems to be doubtable as Altcoins have recorded a stronger rise recently and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. Instead of following the general price trend of bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies also start to follow their own “trajectory”.

This week, the altcoin works much better than both Bitcoin and Ethereum. The added value of the ERC20 tokens and the increasing demand for small cryptocurrencies of investors in the global market has proved that Crypto investors are more confident in betting their money on this market.

Saxo Investment Bank from Danish, with its aim to focus on online trading and investment, has announced in a recent report that the capital inflows from organizations to the Crypto market will lead to a rise in prices for most of these currencies.

You can see that the market at the moment is showing bitcoin dominance, only a small bitcoin modification can shield the market volatility and altcoin prices can fall sharply. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce risk, although the return is less than altcoin, but the present moment is the safest.
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

I fully believe that bitcoin is the leading coin, and it shows its importance on the market. We all know that bitcoin is the most popular in most regions of the world, so that the market is under the control of bticoin
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

I would not call the situation of bitcoin questionable. It still remains the leader among all crypto-currencies. And I don't know any coins that could really beat him.
The same is for me that bitcoin will be the leader always but in future there could be some coins which will follow its trends and become more usefull and popular thanks to it.

alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

I see from the graphs how the altkoins depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin falls then the alto fall, if bitcoin quickly began to grow, the altcoyines fall and are ready to shoot the top. And the best thing is when bitcoin gradually starts to grow, then the altcoins begin to grow!)
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

your opinion is good, but I have a different opinion, in my opinion bitcoin will still be an option because people cannot buy altcoin with their country's currency, most people buy altcoin using bitcoin and ethereum, so it is very difficult in my opinion if altcoin can beat bitcoin, bitcoin will remain the most important in the crypto currency market

Alex Hales

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Somehow they both are profitable if the price will increase. If the price of Altcoin rises then its will take control over market or vice-versa. Same goes for Bitcoin!!!
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Hi;

I'm not that certain. I think that there is a war between Bitmain (I mean BCH) and those who are early adapters and we are influenced by the waves of this war. But eventually the winner will be the altcoins.

Kind regards
Jay51

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

I don't know if I have been watching a different market trend but for what I have observed for the past weeks Btc has a greater control over the market.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

I have not seen any prerequisites that would say that bitcoin is losing its leadership positions. He remains in charge, and I think he will always be.
For me bitcoin will always control the market because we all know among the rest of crypto bitcoin is the most trusted by many people, and even in the future bitcoin will always control the market because it is the most popular and strongest crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Stiven1999

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

I think that most of the time if bitcoin increases,  altcoins will then follow because altcoins were dependent with bitcoin since they are correlated with the other. Bitcoin dictates the market since it's price movement is usually the basis of it's price increase and vice versa
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

I think we should not just compare bitcoin to altcoins. Bitcoin is what we know the foundation of cryptoworld and altcoins are just product from the creation of bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be defeated by altcoins.
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

obviously, bitkoyn controls the market price because it is the basis of all coins in the crypto currency. If the price of bitcoins falls, falls at all alternative crypto currency
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

There are many crypto currencies available in the market like bitcoin, litcoin, etherum, bitcoin cash and many more and if really speaking then I am unknown to many but I found bitcoin to be most trusted one and this is not only my point of view, there are millions of people out there who find bitcoin to be very much trustworthy and therefore bitcoin is the most sustainable, successful and popular crypto currency among all other crypto currencies available in the market.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

Bitcoin can control the market price, most of the time when the Bitcoin goes down the altcoins also down.  But still i love to trade with Bitcoin and with altcoin for I know that there are more chances of earning big with crypto.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

it depends on how the exchange place concept, if the exchange place has a concept for trading that focuses on bitcoin of course bitcoin will control the market, but if the concept is altcoin then altcoin that will control the market.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

The price of Altcoin follows the price of Bitcoin, when the price of Bitcoin falls, Altcoin falls, when the price of Bitcoin rises, Altcoin rises. Their prices are interrelated and I don't see any way in which Altcoin will take over bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king who will not be defeated by all cryptocurrency in the next few decades. There are no other coins that can challenge Bitcoin now. Altcoin may continue to increase every now and then but there is no possibility that one of them might pursue Bitcoin or its market capitalization.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

Bitcoin will take control of the market because altcoins are relying on bitcoin in my opinion. Once bitcoin will go down then altcoins will go down at the same time just like what is happening right now. We must accept bitcoin again so that some altcoins will go through again and they will increase its price again.
Koko1200

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

You can say that this will be Bitcoin, it is not ready to give off its positions because microrna still number one and if cryptocurrency will take on the existing economy system then this time will be still on the 1st.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

My opinion is that altcoin ate still dependent with bitcoin so it not possible to altcoin to take control of the market till bitcoin is available and the value of BTC is also more valuable than altcoins
Bitcoin is the king of all crypyto currencies for the next few decades and Altcoin are totally dependent on bitcoin for their value. There is no other coin could not give a best challenge to bitcoin right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: