Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Hi, I'm looking forward to this project. I see many questions being raised and I do believe they are relevant. Let us not complicate things. Trustlogics platform will provide trusted and secured professional data with blockchain technology. Yeah yeah, its not new but security is an issue for other similar platforms. Being texted by credit card companies, insurance companies and lending companies simply because your data have been hacked or was sold to them is a real issue. Fortunately we can expect from TrustLogics to provide us with a secure platform.

Reading the whitepaper, Isn't it more tempting for hackers to hack Trustlogics platform? Once you gathered all the data of individuals what type of security will you offer to your users? Verified datas are more useful in data mining. Private data's might be compromised once your system is hacked.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:59:17 AM

There are many issue like that in some project but like what they said there are 50k users of trustlogic, i think they will not increase the users if it is not safe.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

!!Dear Community!!

TrustLogics (TLT) Airdrop is LIVE now! TrustLogics is doing an AIRDROP and has set aside 300,000
TLT Tokens from its total TLT Token pool, ready to be distributed by an automatic TLT AIRDROP.

Malooka (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:20 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 09:07:53 AM by Malooka

!!Dear Community!!

TrustLogics (TLT) Airdrop is LIVE now! TrustLogics is doing an AIRDROP and has set aside 300,000
TLT Tokens from its total TLT Token pool, ready to be distributed by an automatic TLT AIRDROP.

Join Us on Telegram Group Here:- https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

So hiw are you going to collect and verify a candidates credibility if indeed he is a qualified candidate for the position posted by employers? Who are these validators? You’ve mentioned in your whitepaper that applicants personal and  sensitive information of applicants are kept by individual service providers, yes it is true but i dont think they take the original copy of the documents so whether they keep it or lose it it doesnt matter that much. Actually in a small country wherein you can easily verify a particular person, whether by their former school, former employer or whatever, I think identity theft is not possible. But your platform has something more advance to offer but I still have to understand more your whitepaper.  Grin

Thanks for your interest, We will be happy to help you if you have any more questions join our telegram channel
We are not going to judge if the candidate is qualified for the job, Platform will try to give Verified information to Employers which will help them make better judgments.
Applicants sensitive information will be stored on Hyperledger Blockchain and AWS cloud with all best industry standard securities.

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 10:35:34 AM by Trustlogic

Thanks for your belief in The idea, You are absolutely right, Data permissions are with the user in Trustlogics. So there is no data loss like it happens in Job boards, in traditional job boards any company can buy the job board access and use the data for any purpose.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Thanks for your interest in our project,

Here are some of our differentiating factors

Trustlogics main aim is to provide Verified and trusted information to hiring and staffing Industry, Through our validators, Reputation Building System and by using blockchain, we are aiming to build a platform where we have most trusted information.

We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker.We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one.

We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.  

Our Peer-Peer hiring model will help many companies to reduce the cost and time of hiring.

Trust users built on Trustlogics platform can be shared with other platforms and users.

Well I get the point. To sum up its all about trustworthiness of the information provided by the prospective applicant right? This is by verifying the information we provide.

I do have an Idea on the hiring process particularly in my country. You go for an exam, initial interview, sometimes another exam, 2nd interview, then the final interview. And with all that hustle and bustle of the hiring process it does not guarantee you'll get the job even when your on the final interview. I see trustlogics platform is relevant to Professionals, ISPs and the Companies who wants to hire us. Please do note relevant information is important but actual performance or productivity of the employee is still the basis for his/her regularization, continuity and promotion.

In our country, employers can have access to your record to verify past employments, any issues with your previous employers, tardiness and other behaviors recorded on file are also being viewed. I think at this point, information provided to Trustlogics platform is limited to what we will give you and traditional screening of prospective employees is still a must. I.D.'s, Deplomas and other credentials can also be faked. This is a real challenge for trustlogics platform to support your claim on reducing the cost and time of hiring for companies.

Thanks for asking a detailed question
Hiring process differs from country to country and if it's for Fresher position or for a senior position. to hire an experienced professional, There verified data is very important in the first place,for every open position companies get many applications, some are genuine experienced and some are Fake, looking at the current data available recruiter cant make any judgment what resumes he has to choose
how we reduce hiring time: When recruiter have enough info to judge the right candidates before he schedules call the total number of interviews needed for each position will reduce considerably this saves lot of time and effort.
Gradually companies may not do the repetitive BGC process again so that saves a lot of time for both job seeker and company, there are several cases job seekers are unemployed and even after the company releases the offer they have to wait for 2-6 weeks for this background check process. In several countries like US, this is a madatory process before a employee joins .
And many more ways Trustlogics can help the hiring process
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

Both the recruiter and the jobseeker or candidate for the job will use Trust Logics platform, but how about the peer? What is his role in this project?
Marcogui

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

TrustLogics, is this a new form of platform? Based on my understanding, this project aims to connect the recruiter and jobseeker. Sounds interesting? I want to learn more about your project but unfortunately, you don't have an official video. Will you please provide it for us? Because I want to have a profound understanding with this project.
Rippta23

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

TrustLogics, is this a new form of platform? Based on my understanding, this project aims to connect the recruiter and jobseeker. Sounds interesting? I want to learn more about your project but unfortunately, you don't have an official video. Will you please provide it for us? Because I want to have a profound understanding with this project.
Definitely! Investors need to analyse and understand more with the purpose of the project. I can't see also the official video of TrustLogics in the front page of this thread but I think they have it.
I read the whitepaper of TrustLogics and I found out that the beta version was already launched during 2017. Is this a sign that the team of this project is dedicated to the project?
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

what is trustlogic? i want to learn more for this project..
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

Both the recruiter and the jobseeker or candidate for the job will use Trust Logics platform, but how about the peer? What is his role in this project?
Peer is those who has an option to refer a candidate for a job posted by recruiters. As what stated in the white paper, meaning, they are the one who look for a job to the candidate and if they think the candidate has a good qualification.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Is bounty started ?
im interested whit this project..
can you give me some videos to learn more about trustlogics..
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

can you please give me some information about trustlogics.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I am really impressed with Blockchain Technology when it comes to applications to a certain project. It is really good to know as a professional that there is, at last, a project that will surely protect the identity of professionals by using secured data storage. I am looking forward to seeing this project reach the hard cap. This is really a great project! Kudos to TrustLogics team!
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics?? Since this will be a new platform, what kind of of job that we will apply for? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

I was a job seeker before and I know how hard it is to identify and trust a certain website that will protect my identity. It is also hard for the employers to find the most qualified employee. This will help both parties to have reliable information from certified validators who will undertake background checks.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that 
they will send to the recruiters and vice versa
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: