Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

The most loved benefit to be gained out of working at home doing online jobs is that it’s open and its overflowing
opportunity. Countless of multi-talented individuals loved working in online jobs because they could make choices of
whatever they love to do and what they are good at. They could concentrate on one job and thus able to make good output. Now there's a Trust Logics give them a chance to all jobseeker.

Many employees specially if you are Mommies and Daddies doing online jobs love this You get to work at home, you don’t need to dress up and put on make-up.
No traffic because you don’t commute. You get to set your own pace and working hours. Take care of the household in
between or before work without afraid of being late and absent from your workplace. Trustlogics is the big help in our country they want to lessen the unemployment.

For me i still loved by most of online jobbers is that you get to take home most of your earnings.

Only taxes are taken from your net pay that you get to have a lot of extra money to spend and pay bills.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

The security offered by Trustlogics to our professional data gives us peace of mind. There are many cases of identity theft and its really a huge problem to the employment industry. We are looking forward for this project to succeed because it will really change the traditional way of data storage through Blockchain Technology.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

The disadvantage of online jobs as most of the youngsters who don’t want to leave their family for any reason can be misguided
with the pics of the websites with the person earning thousands/month can play a major role in selecting the wrong option easily & thus inspite of their
remuneration the candidate can suffer both in terms of money as well as in terms of mentally distraction due to being cheated by wrong persons.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.

I think they already have a good marketing plan. I saw some shared posts on my newsfeed on my social media account. Social media marketing is one way that this project could potentially reach investors.

I totally agree. Aside from being top-of-the-line recruitment and hiring platform, still the people needs to be informed aboit this great project. Trustlogics offers a better future in recruitment industry so we have to support it for our children's better future when it comes to employment.
Our aim is to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organisation use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organisation can use in for their personal benefits.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

Finally I’m dreaming of this. I’m tired of centralized Job Application that you need to pay for your profile to be at top. Having decentralized Job platform makes job applicants an ease of mind of fair and square ads for themselves
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

Amazing! When I read the whitepaper it is easy to understand and this is something unique. It attracts me to invest in this project. I truly appreciate the hard work of team and idea behind this project. Best of luck TrustLogics team.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.
TrustLogics is focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource, and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.  The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

I would like to inform you that this platform is based on SOA (Service Based Architecture) SOA is a widely used strategy in IT industry and BPO.. This project gives two profiles for job seeker and recruiters. Having SOA makes TrustLogic platform gives more on the service than their own agenda. I will follow this project thread for more exchange of of ideas.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!

The security offered by Trustlogics to our professional data gives us peace of mind. There are many cases of identity theft and its really a huge problem to the employment industry. We are looking forward for this project to succeed because it will really change the traditional way of data storage through Blockchain Technology.

This is why I love decentralization. Some online jobs platform are selling the data of the people to other conpany that runs logistics and statistics. The reason why I hate online job platform because of data breach selling the data of the job seeker without permission. As per the white paper it state that Truslogic protect the information of the people. Which the job seeker user can put clause on what information that they can let the recruiters see
ChristopherHolan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Good idea+good team
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

I would like to inform you that this platform is based on SOA (Service Based Architecture) SOA is a widely used strategy in IT industry and BPO.. This project gives two profiles for job seeker and recruiters. Having SOA makes TrustLogic platform gives more on the service than their own agenda. I will follow this project thread for more exchange of of ideas.

Thank you for pointing that OUT, this is our work model in call center industry.  This model is the best on giving our clients the best service they can have. Trustlogic will inplementing this SOA is a good indicator of loving the clients.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

THANK YOU!

This is why I love decentralization. Some online jobs platform are selling the data of the people to other conpany that runs logistics and statistics. The reason why I hate online job platform because of data breach selling the data of the job seeker without permission. As per the white paper it state that Truslogic protect the information of the people. Which the job seeker user can put clause on what information that they can let the recruiters see

TrustLogic is not dealing with the recruiters, they are actually trying to eliminate the recruiters in between that would charged a lot of fees on the process. The platform would serve as a direct source for companys that would join the trustlogic platform, to find the qualified employee that they are looking for and trustlogic would make sure that the qualifications are verified.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.
TrustLogics is focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.

A qualified job seeker who has a good data on his/her resume could actually get a matched by several companies job requirements, this is favorable to the job seekers, they won't be needing to go to different place and companies just to submit their data.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.

I agree with you the difficult and long search of the applicant and job seekers for a certain job that are based on their abilities and also based on the interest of the applicant will be over  and this is through the help. of the trust logic project platform, the trust logic has its feature that you'll only enter a keyword or your interest and the trust logic will search on these words that will ve copatible to the job seekers.

In addition to the convenience that Trustlogics gave to both applicants and to the employers. The reliability of the data that was presented by the applicant was well-verified by certified validators. As a result, only qualified applicants will be chosen.  No time and effort were wasted due to the positive outcome.
TrustLogics partnered Validators, and independent service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services
provided. Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish, further Trustlogics will not provide any training. TrustLogics going to provide easier way for Jobseeker and organisation like the rating system, ISPs, AI-based algorithm, partnered validators, and history details verified.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together. 

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.
Ya and TrustLogics validators can only verify if it is there and even if it was there if they cant find out any record of the person then it is also useless. But for sure validators will have its way of finding out the person’s personal and professional records legitimacy.
Bridging the data for professionals and hiring team agent is one of the best solution to solve the industry of Job opportunity seekers, It's going to be a worth to wait platform i'm sure companies would definitely adopt this kind of system in the future.

In terms of the technological advancement the way of the trust logic project platform is very timely because it can make the work of the recruiters more lighter and in the job seekers more easier.
Congratulations in advance to the team of trust logic project platform!
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

Good idea+good team
Project like trustlogics, Who really think about  the society and young generation, because I see In telegram group of trustlogics the admins of trustlogics teleram  was responding to his community members very well.
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

When I learned about the update in using Artificial Intelligence to make the process of hiring and recruiting a candidate to be much easier and without any hassle, I was really glad. I know that this would really make the process a lot faster and efficient. The human recruiter will be focus on the more logical assestment of the applicants which will make the recruitment more reliable and reputable.

Here's the link for the Artificial Intelligence article:

https://medium.com/@TrustLogics/is-artificial-intelligence-the-future-of-hiring-7dcfbe622823

This is a big thing for the hiring and lessen the unemployment rate. In my own opinion this platform will surpass the linkedIn platform in terms of their artificial intelligence features and the fast validations of the data on their project.
You own your information, no data sharing without authorization... I think this will be a bright idea from the trust logics that we don't see to other platforms, by this you have the control of your own data and manage it if you want to share with anyone...
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

TrustLogics is focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time, Energy, Resource and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data.

where can we find the TrustLogic validators? what kind of documents would most likely need validations?  Does the validation have an expiration date? And with the term recruiters are you referring to the company(s) looking for employees or recruitment agencies?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: