Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
Getting some rewards in using their platform is a good thing for the users, Uploading files, Online chats with the recruiter and and other freelancers is a good thing to find the right job for everyone, a one stop platform for global recruitment system is a revolution for the traditional hiring system.
Knowing the abilities of the employee is what the platform really aims, In able for the recruiters to know the right person to be hire in a specific position in the company, It will serve as a bridge for both the institutions and the freelancers around the world, Online platform for the people who needs a job, and earning while doing it is also a good thing for users.

Trustlogics will get more referrals than other online job platform with their reward system. Its really interesting that they have offered this rewards to its users. I hope that everything goes well with Trustlogics. As I see it, they are on the right track to success.
i really find Trustlogics platform so useful and interesting. Creating this gives users an opportunity to build their profile, making known to recruiters ones abilities and availability  globally. And with Trustlogics rewards to its users in performing different activities will definitely motivate them and attract more users of it. I hope to know those various activities that could earn their rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

What type of activities people should perform in order to get the rewards because recently bitjob is also the same platform as you, so how are you different from this company?

This is something great about Trustlogics. They will reward you by doing task. I believe people will be earning while using Trustlogics platform. This is an additional motivation to use Trustlogics. Great concept.

This is amazing. If you can earn a reward by doing tasks I think more and more people will join their platform. I just hope that the task they will give are practical and can be easily done. I think this will be more on referrals, shares and rating profiles or similar stuff. Good luck to Trustlogics Team.
Getting some rewards in using their platform is a good thing for the users, Uploading files, Online chats with the recruiter and and other freelancers is a good thing to find the right job for everyone, a one stop platform for global recruitment system is a revolution for the traditional hiring system.
Knowing the abilities of the employee is what the platform really aims, In able for the recruiters to know the right person to be hire in a specific position in the company, It will serve as a bridge for both the institutions and the freelancers around the world, Online platform for the people who needs a job, and earning while doing it is also a good thing for users.
Having a profile made in Trustlogics platform will help them showcase their abilities and availability to recruiters around the world which will help them raise their opportunity in getting hired the soonest time. Participating in various activities in Trustlogics platform will reap rewards for users.This will encourage engagement of users and attract more users to do these reward-earning activities.Both users and Trustlogics will benefit with this..
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.

Yes, that's right! Thanks to Trustlogics for having this kind of platform to help in the hiring industry. Hirers need not waste time, money and effort looking for potential jobseekers to fill the position they need because Trustlogics will help them connect together.
Potential jobseeker,with their permission, could allow hirers to access their verified data in Trustlogics platform..Thus making it easier for hirers to make a decision.

yeah sure, trustlogics really is a one of kind platform that can help dozens of recruiters and jobeseekers to find the perfect job for them. trustlogics can speed up the hiring process and can even lessen all the expenses jobseekers have when looking for a job. recruiters also has great benefits with this project they can find potential candidates that is suitable for the job they want finish.

The goal of the project is not to produce a report, but to build awareness and executive support for the treatment of sensitive data assets with technologies, policies and procedures that match with the regulations, the utilization, and the potential loss if the data assets were to be compromised.

Yes, I must agree, That's what the project is aiming for to build connections and awareness for the users of their platform, Thanks for trust logics, every one in the world can have the knowledge on technology and how it will be used as a tool for finding a suitable job and company for everyone's skills.
The platform has its own unique features that can be used in winning the trust of some investors, with their platform it will be possible to connect all the people who are in need of jobs in one platform, a globally competitive way of receiving and validating data for the recruiters choose their man power and hire some specific persons for their company.
Yes, this project is really great and worth to invest, aside from its good vission i also think that the token of trustlogics will also be increase its value as early as possible. I believe that there are many investors now who are happy that they buy a token of trustlogics especially who bought on its pre ICO sale.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...

Correct, and besides this project are very interested every time they have a news that really give our investors and supporters a reasons to make it continues to improve the project for us and for those who will benefits the project in the future.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:42 PM

I am thinking of something else. I’m thinking about the future of TLT tokens, will there be future for these token? What assurance do investors have that the tokens they purchased will give them good return. Aside from being used as a mean of payment for registration in the platform and rewards for the those who would rate ISPs what else would be the use of their tokens?
It really depends on the outcome of the ICO. I guess it would be very helpful for us to stay positive about this project because it is really a great project indeed as we can see all the activities and plans on their roadmaps, the technology used and the feedback from the public. Trustlogics will surely go a long way in this field.
I wear this signature for almost 2months because I know that this project will become successful someday! Though the allocation for bounty is few, it is enough for me. In fact, I do not join because I want to earn but I want to be part of this project. Soon, we will see how this project will go to the moon.

Well this project is worth to invest because the project is very interesting on its uses, i believe that the project will become successful once they started in many countries who really need an online application for the secured data.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.
Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

More partnership means more people involved with the project. The success of a project does not rely on an individual effort but with the collaboration and contribution of everyone. I hope that this project succeeds and help more people find job thru their platform.
Agree to you dreamdeal,despite the project are a really good if will not have any investor to invest on this project absolutely  will not succeed,because if would compare to one Isand no man can live  long without partners,and back to this platform trstlogics are very interesting project in this generation because finding on this platform will be very easy if your past
 all document req,and qualification.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

This is their another way to attract people to know and support this project, i really admired this project that want to help all jobseeker to have a job that suits for their preferences and i also admire the team that brought up the idea of giving rewards by doing simple tasks...

Correct, and besides this project are very interested every time they have a news that really give our investors and supporters a reasons to make it continues to improve the project for us and for those who will benefits the project in the future.
Well it also very interesting at the part on this project ,, the follow about the project progress are also key to become transparency moves on this platform,that's why its very fullfill and build the trust between  each other,
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

very secured platform with so many benefits for its users what more should should we ask for? since the beginning this project was very promising there are a lot of real world problems that this project can solve,  innovating the hiring process and making it more convenient is just amazing, i cant even imagine how the world would be if this platform was not invented.
So true, the hiring process will not be better than this it's like there's a missing piece without trustlogics platform... And the people don't need to suffer anymore from the old system now that trustlogics is here...
Forget about the old system that goes in searching for a job Trustlogics is a great project, a good platform and launch a new system for all job seekers. Great help to us this kind of job portal and they can also gives as a reward because of being active and doing various of activities in their platform.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

I wear this signature for almost 2months because I know that this project will become successful someday! Though the allocation for bounty is few, it is enough for me. In fact, I do not join because I want to earn but I want to be part of this project. Soon, we will see how this project will go to the moon.

Great job Dude, I've never seen anyone like you before. You have great commitment and optimism to support this project.
The team will be very happy that you support this project without reward.
I hope you get satisfactory results from this project in the future.

XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 06:51:50 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Great job Dude, I've never seen anyone like you before. You have great commitment and optimism to support this project.
I agree! We are all beneficiary of this project. Me, my family, relatives, and my friends will be affected when the hiring industry step up to the next level. I hope we can always give what's the best for the project and hoping that it will really be implemented in all countries.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

I agree! We are all beneficiary of this project. Me, my family, relatives, and my friends will be affected when the hiring industry step up to the next level. I hope we can always give what's the best for the project and hoping that it will really be implemented in all countries.
You are right, our reward for every project was through the benefits it will bring to the society. Trustlogics project is a great idea to have this platform and we have to be very thankful that we have crossed this thread and found out that there's a project like this that will surely have a great impact to all.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

You are right, our reward for every project was through the benefits it will bring to the society. Trustlogics project is a great idea to have this platform and we have to be very thankful that we have crossed this thread and found out that there's a project like this that will surely have a great impact to all.
Thank you cryp24x for backing me up there. That's my only opinion and I guess even though I am supporting another project, I have to say that this Trustlogics project seems very nice especially that it really all about uplifting life through having a platform that will help to give a better job and source of income to everyone.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

Thank you cryp24x for backing me up there. That's my only opinion and I guess even though I am supporting another project, I have to say that this Trustlogics project seems very nice especially that it really all about uplifting life through having a platform that will help to give a better job and source of income to everyone.
You know what I am thinking XtraRolePlayer? That this project is too good to lose. Really, i would like to encourage more investors to really support Trustlogics’ ICO for the sake of the future. The future generation will benefit from them when it comes to finding job.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

I agree with you cryp24x. This project should have started since cryptocurrency and blockchain have been conceived. If they’ve started let’s say atleast 10 years ago, I probably am one of those who’ve already had benefitted form them in terms of finding job.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Any news on their incoming ICO? Wow! Its getting closer now, I believe everybody here is waiting and excited for this big of opening. The moment they reach their target amount, they will be able to fully implement the full feature of this project.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow!This is great!A partnership with Cashaa, blockchain-based next generation banking platform with Trustlogics must be so secured as both uses blockchain technology.Here's another proof how Trustlogics platform can be utilized by different companies perhaps primarily in verifying datas of people that they need to check with.
Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

More partnership means more people involved with the project. The success of a project does not rely on an individual effort but with the collaboration and contribution of everyone. I hope that this project succeeds and help more people find job thru their platform.
Well, a project will not grow and it will achieve my success not to define its team, so on its platform it is possible that its success is not surprising because of its improved idea to help with unemployment, and with its project team assistance it deserves its success with the help of a trustlogic platform.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

Absolutely I will agree becuase if some company will invloved of this trustlogics platform it would really helpful  to move forward and  make has been more popular in the future for many possibble investor,

Its true platform is not surprising because of its unique system to help unemployed people, so with the help of each one of the projects a lot has been reflected in the way the system has been built on this platform so it's not surprising all team difficulties can achieve success soon.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Having a profile made in Trustlogics platform will help them showcase their abilities and availability to recruiters around the world which will help them raise their opportunity in getting hired the soonest time. Participating in various activities in Trustlogics platform will reap rewards for users.This will encourage engagement of users and attract more users to do these reward-earning activities.Both users and Trustlogics will benefit with this..
Yes it is true Trustlogics platform has the capability to accelerate hiring every country in its platform-enhanced system, so it's not surprising that it can really achieve its rewards in the way this Trustlogics platform system is more many trust it and users so many are discovering the unique ability of trustlogic methodology.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

Its true platform is not surprising because of its unique system to help unemployed people, so with the help of each one of the projects a lot has been reflected in the way the system has been built on this platform so it's not surprising all team difficulties can achieve success soon.

Well Cashaa is a bank for cryptocurrency so I presume that the income of Trustlogics will be partly stored with Cashaa? Its not really quite clear with me on what will be the function of Cashaa with Trustlogics platform.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

Have you tried checking out Trustlogics twitter account? You will be amazed by the updates they have and the activities they do for the project. Its really encouraging to invest in this type of project specially when you see that it is already existing and on its way to success.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: