Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 [1351] 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:41:02 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 06:54:08 AM by wakasaki808

brief recap

Bounty 100000 NXT for each of top 5 DAC's
Need community suggestions for the set of DACs that will make etherium least relevant

James

I will list them up.

Pin
Thanks!

Does eMunie have any features that NXT won't have after nexern's client comes out? I am not so worried as emunie's hatcher system seems to ensure supply will always be there to match demand, but not the other way around. I just can't see how that won't create a large downward pressure on price, but then I am no super economist like furseleer

Just to be safe, I want to make sure NXT will match up feature for feature against all challengers. NXT's TPS will make it so that in all comparisons against other second gen crypto it will win as long as we can match all the top benefits of the competition.

We just have to make sure we at least tie them on technical functionality and NXT will be to the other second gen crypto as BTC is to the other firstgen.

James

btw...hatchers just clear(verify) transactions that happen within the network. At least that is how I understood it. The eMunie system manages the supply.
I guess the best way to explain it is (taken from Peachy on emunie forums)

"Think of the emu "ecosystem" as a giant ball tank.
http://25.media.tumb...jd5ryo1_500.jpg

Once your "inside" the ecosystem there are a fixed number of balls.  You can trade them around with each other and eventually there will be different colors (asset types) that will be freely traded "within" the ecosystem ball tank.   Thus hatcher-to-hatcher transcations are happening "inside" the walls of the ball tank and thus no need to expand (inflate) or shrink (deflate) the walls of the tank since there is "just enough" density so that everyone can transact easily (ie optimized level of fun).

The only way balls are added into the tank are by those wanting to "jump in" from outside the ball tank.  As they exchange fiat for balls (and no one inside the tank wants to sell them any of their balls) then the ecosystem senses this and creates new balls for everyone (50% to the hatcher / 50% evenly and proportionally to every kid in the tank based on how many balls they already own).  Once someone in the tank says "Yeah, I think I'll sell some of my balls for fiat" he places a sell order and it is distributed to the new kid who then gives him the fiat (with a minor txn cost to the dealer).

The above is a very simplistic explanation, but it allows a way to visualize how the system works."

Lot of features NXT has planned/implemented (Decentralized P2P exchange, Alias, Secure P2P messaging system, etc.) has been implemented or will soon be in eMunie client. I know for sure that the messaging system and ENS(eMunie version of Alias) have been implemented in the client for a while prior to me even knowing I was accepted into the beta, as well as profiles and other social stuff. Don't follow NXT or eMunie as much as I used to as I have had classes start up again...so not sure what has and haven't been implemented in both yet  Undecided. I have and I can create a "Alias"(known as ENS in eMunie) in eMunie client which replaces my account number and I can do something like ["Jack" sent a transaction to "Jill"] instead of [13131ed1d2312312 sent transaction to 1343ldler2j3u3423] Tongue.  As someone who has had access to the eMunie client for the past month I find it enjoyable to just play around with. Don't use it as much though anymore as I haven't had much time on my computer.

I am someone that enjoys both NXT and eMunie though...as weird as it is  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:42:10 AM

rickyjames is the treasurer of the NXTfund. I will not pay any of the NXTfund to myself, nor will I even be able to touch the money.

Now that I have been entrusted with 1.525 million NXT all of a sudden I have the responsibility of deciding the best way to allocate it. It is not easy. I am still not even sure which area it is best spent on. It is super important that the funds are spent as effectively as possible.

I want to show the NXT community that the NXTfund will do its best to maximize the value of NXT and to reflect the collective will of the community. As long as there is consensus, then my job is easy. However, if there is no consensus, then I will be forced to decide the exact allocation and if I make everybody equally unhappy then that probably means I am doing a good job.

James

The alias NXTcommunityfund has now been associated with NXT account 13776816462073143763.

Whales, dolphins, minnows:  Donate today.

Your generous contribution will enable great things.  

What is the password?

Long.

Too short  Cheesy

NXT Community Fund Balance Total  : 2,127,878 NXT

USD Equivalent   : 137998.78 

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=13776816462073143763
Thanks to aldrin who put in 1 million NXT, Pouncer with another ~million and neer.g

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:50:15 AM

Is this the fund for NXTcash?

I think that's a question for James, not me.  NXTcash is a project he is very interested in, I think, but it is only one of many projects that would be vying for funds from this account.

Alias NXTcommunityfund = NXT Account 13776816462073143763

NXTcash is currently funded by klee's 1 million NXT. As an active participant in that one, I am glad it is separate from the NXTcommunityfund. I am trustee of the NXTcommunityfund and I made a long post about it some pages back. I have made a commitment that I will not receive any of the NXTcommunityfund. rickyjames is the treasurer and he is the only one who has access to the funds.

I am looking to the community for direction, but I am able to break ties.
The current allocation for the fund is one third tech, one third marketing, one third TBD.

I have asked for definitions of DAC's that will allow NXT to match up against etherium and the top 5 will get a 100000 NXT bounty attached to successful implementation.

We need the NXT community, especially the people that actually understand DAC's to help define the list if most important DAC's to have.

My goal is to make NXT untouchable. We match the competition feature for feature, toss in zerocoin and 1000 TPS. Goodbye competition!

James

bithic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:56:54 AM

Once your "inside" the ecosystem there are a fixed number of balls.  You can trade them around with each other and eventually there will be different colors (asset types) that will be freely traded "within" the ecosystem ball tank.   Thus hatcher-to-hatcher transcations are happening "inside" the walls of the ball tank and thus no need to expand (inflate) or shrink (deflate) the walls of the tank since there is "just enough" density so that everyone can transact easily (ie optimized level of fun).

The only way balls are added into the tank are by those wanting to "jump in" from outside the ball tank.  As they exchange fiat for balls (and no one inside the tank wants to sell them any of their balls) then the ecosystem senses this and creates new balls for everyone (50% to the hatcher / 50% evenly and proportionally to every kid in the tank based on how many balls they already own).  Once someone in the tank says "Yeah, I think I'll sell some of my balls for fiat" he places a sell order and it is distributed to the new kid who then gives him the fiat (with a minor txn cost to the dealer).

Lot of features NXT has planned (Decentralized P2P exchange, Secure P2P messaging system, etc.) has been implemented or will soon be in eMunie client. I know for sure that the messaging system and ENS(eMunie version of Alias) have been implemented in the client, as well as profiles and other social stuff. Don't follow NXT or eMunie as much as I used to as I have had classes start up again...so not sure what has and haven't been implemented in both yet  Undecided. I have and I can create a "Alias"(known as ENS in eMunie) in eMunie client which replaces my account number and I can do something like ["Jack" sent a transaction to "Jill"] instead of [13131ed1d2312312 sent transaction to 1343ldler2j3u3423] Tongue.  As someone who has had access to the eMunie client for the past month I find it enjoyable to just play around with. Don't use it as much though anymore as I haven't had much time on my computer.

The above is a very simplistic explanation, but it allows a way to visualize how the system works."

Thanks for the info wakasaki808. The thing I don't get with eMunie is what happens when there is a mass selling (if stakeholders lose confidence for instance) which causes the price to drop. I remember reading that the system will try to prevent a price drop by buying up EMU if the price starts to go down, using some kind of reserve of currency (BTC, USD, other cryptos, other fiat? I don't know). However, this reserve supply can't be limitless, and once its limits are reached, the price will drop. However, once the price has dropped, it won't be able to increase again, because the eMunie system prevents it from appreciating more than 5% per year by introducing new EMU. So I don't see how Dan plans to avoid a situation of progressive depreciation coupled with inflation: when supply outweighs demand, depreciation happens; when demand outweighs supply, inflation happens. So how does this not end up with a ton of EMU that are worth next to nothing?

EDIT: I suppose I should be asking this on the eMunie forum.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:02:05 AM

Who manages the bounties/donations?

If there are several people on several funds list them all please.

I want to discuss contributing to these.
Currently I am the trustee and rickyjames is the treasurer. Only rickyjames has access to the NXT.

I openly post spending ratios, plans, etc. and when somebody satisfies the bounty, rickyjames will disburse the NXT. There is a TBD portion because I am not smart enough to know all the things that might need help getting funded.

The NXTcommunityfund will also accept directed donations. If you want all your donation spent in a certain area or even a specific project, just say so and your wish is our command. The golden rule applies. He who has the NXT, makes the rules.

As trustee I will not receive any of the NXTcommunityfund and will do my best to make sure it is spent wisely. The goal is to maximize the long term value of NXT.

Always open to feedback. I am thinking of having field specific advisory committees to decide exact spending details in their areas of expertise. For example, NXT server infrastructure. However, the fund, large as it is, is still too small to really branch out too much.

With the 5 DAC initiative that is almost 25% of the fund.

James

wakasaki808

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:08:54 AM

Lot of features NXT has planned (Decentralized P2P exchange, Secure P2P messaging system, etc.) has been implemented or will soon be in eMunie client. I know for sure that the messaging system and ENS(eMunie version of Alias) have been implemented in the client, as well as profiles and other social stuff. Don't follow NXT or eMunie as much as I used to as I have had classes start up again...so not sure what has and haven't been implemented in both yet  Undecided. I have and I can create a "Alias"(known as ENS in eMunie) in eMunie client which replaces my account number and I can do something like ["Jack" sent a transaction to "Jill"] instead of [13131ed1d2312312 sent transaction to 1343ldler2j3u3423] Tongue.  As someone who has had access to the eMunie client for the past month I find it enjoyable to just play around with. Don't use it as much though anymore as I haven't had much time on my computer.

Thanks for the info wakasaki808. The thing I don't get with eMunie is what happens when there is a mass selling (if stakeholders lose confidence for instance) which causes the price to drop. I remember reading that the system will try to prevent a price drop by buying up EMU if the price starts to go down, using some kind of reserve of currency (BTC, USD, other cryptos, other fiat? I don't know). However, this reserve supply can't be limitless, and once its limits are reached, the price will drop. However, once the price has dropped, it won't be able to increase again, because the eMunie system prevents it from appreciating more than 5% per year by introducing new EMU. So I don't see how Dan plans to avoid a situation of progressive depreciation coupled with inflation: when supply outweighs demand, depreciation happens; when demand outweighs supply, inflation happens. So how does this not end up with a ton of EMU that are worth next to nothing?

There was something about the ability to be "destroyed" or something according to what I have been reading on the emunie forums. Also supposedly in the first few months the eMunie system will not set a stable price until enough information is in or something like that. You could just create an account on the emunie forums and ask Tongue

Don't quote me on what I posted though.... I usually just pop in and out on the forums so not 100% sure what I said is accurate. You can try out the client yourself tomorrow which is the OB1(official Beta 1) for eMunie to test-drive the client. Just remember whatever one does in OB1 or OB2 are not "real" until the "Live" client comes out.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:11:20 AM

I tried asking. All I got was the standard Dan will do magical things because he is such a great guy. OK, so he is a nice guy, people trust him. emunie beta is probably pretty solid, but due to the length of the emunie IPO, everybody who will want to invest will already have invested.

Where will the post IPO demand come from? Not sure. With hatchers (mining) taking 50%, it seems almost as bad as the etherium setup for investors.

We just need to make sure NXT has all the cool features emunie has and we can watch to see one of the greatest economic experiments ever, conducted by Dan the man. My guess is that he makes a super complicated system that nobody can possibly understand. publish the whitepaper at the very last minute (after he has banked millions) so nobody can complain that they had no idea what the money supply algo was (emunie is totally closed source) and then whatever happens, Dan is a guy with a lot of money and even more emunie if it stays stable. If it goes down, Dan is a guy with a lot of money and a bunch of worthless emunie.

Either way Dan is brilliant. Investor pockets not so much in most scenarios. If you want emunie, I suggest to wait until aftermarket and the first big selloff. Unless nobody is buying the IPO, then wait until whitepaper comes out so you understand how dilutive emunies money supply magic is.

emunie seems to want to be an electronic fiat equivalent and it could well achieve its goals. Think about that before putting any significant amount into emunie.

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:23:08 AM

I was on a boat today and I got to thinking about shipping costs. I also was thinking about the really cool solar powered raspis and how it would make a big splash at trade shows.

I also found out that it costs ~$300 to go to these tradeshows. Pretty expensive.
If we can create a NXT swarm at the tradeshow with everyone wearing matching shirts all of them carrying solar powered raspis, we won't need our own booth Smiley

The booths are kind of expensive, but they do give a discounted price for additional tickets.

In addition to ticket cost, there is the travel and lodging costs.

The I came up with a crazy idea, lets say we somehow found people in the cities with the trade shows who were willing to host people. what if we found people who have large cars and would drive people from other major cities to where the trade show was.

What if we had 50 to 100 people who signed up to get a solar powered raspi? The production costs go way down. It would make a buzz if just a fraction of those people showed up at the trade show, certainly if they all had the same shirts and were all carrying solar powered raspis all forging NXT over wireless!

This also saves on the shipping costs as each person would take home their own solar raspi. See how shipping costs triggered all this Smiley

OK, so maybe hard to find any hosts who would invite anonymous forum peoples into their home, but many people sharing hotel would drastically reduce costs. If you would get a solar raspi for attending the trade show and help spread the word about NXT and promised to use the raspi for forging when you got back, would you make the troubles to attend?

Not sure if the current NXT network needs another 100 raspis added to it, but if it did, this also helps the NXT infrastructure. 3 things solved at the same time!

Crazy idea or would you consider going to trade show in exchange for NXT shirt and solar raspi?

James

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:33:16 AM

Okay, I see. An incomplete transaction graph can be analyzed as well, though. So, my weights don't become as big as if I had the complete graph, but they are unequal zero.

Btw. how is the data transfer between the nodes regulated? If it's a push system, when a new node comes in, which nodes will send it the necessary data? If it's a pull system, when a new node comes in, from which nodes will it be allowed to gather the necessary data, if not from all? In the latter case, a new node could easily collect the complete graph.

How is it possible to analyze incomplete graph???

Peers don't share transactions, they share only balances.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:33:50 AM

CfB,

Please confirm that unclaimed funds used to be 9 million NXT, but BCNext increased it to 10 million NXT and said that he expected the community to fund servers.

That is what I remember and the implication is certainly that 1 million NXT of unclaimed funds should go toward NXT infrastructure, eg. servers.

I would like to create a NXT infrastructure advisory committee from the people that had the most to do with creating the current NXT infrastructure. I think we have the structure now to properly manage the 1 million NXT from unclaimed funds to use for NXT servers and infrastructure. We can just make the 1 million NXT a directed donation toward NXT servers and infrastructure to be used over timeframe of 2 years (or tbd?)

I am first to admit I do not know how much more servers we need to properly handle 1000 TPS network. What type of servers, how many, etc. These are the sort of things that should be solved before April so we can make sure we are ready and have it in place, just in time. I expect I will just agree to the advisory committees recommendation, unless I see something totally wrong with the proposed budget.

If anybody in the community objects to this, please post specific objections.

James

pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:52:59 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 08:31:24 AM by pinarello

rickyjames is the treasurer of the NXTfund. I will not pay any of the NXTfund to myself, nor will I even be able to touch the money.

Now that I have been entrusted with 1.525 million NXT all of a sudden I have the responsibility of deciding the best way to allocate it. It is not easy. I am still not even sure which area it is best spent on. It is super important that the funds are spent as effectively as possible.

I want to show the NXT community that the NXTfund will do its best to maximize the value of NXT and to reflect the collective will of the community. As long as there is consensus, then my job is easy. However, if there is no consensus, then I will be forced to decide the exact allocation and if I make everybody equally unhappy then that probably means I am doing a good job.

James

The alias NXTcommunityfund has now been associated with NXT account 13776816462073143763.

NXTfund

Ricky, can you fill this form with the donators and the amount?

candidates please fill in this form and explain your project in short, 5 DAC initiative.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsrKGhOkVcFpdHdMU1V2eDdaZFZ6bXhwOV9CME1WRXc&usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BVrLc9x7Q1GWxPRLVRgZAbMkqIbLpRjbQDwQagQUgTg/viewform

thank you
Pin

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:53:58 AM

CfB, would the reward be at least enough to cover my costs fir the sms gateway?

Community will decide the amount of the reward.
pinarello

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:57:32 AM

All,

please create an account on http://investorshub.advfn.com/ and swarm it to attrackt new investors.

Pin

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:10:56 AM

CfB,

Please confirm that unclaimed funds used to be 9 million NXT, but BCNext increased it to 10 million NXT and said that he expected the community to fund servers.

That is what I remember and the implication is certainly that 1 million NXT of unclaimed funds should go toward NXT infrastructure, eg. servers.

9'223K NXT + 10 BTC is yet available.

Reserved from the amount above:

10 BTC - NRS crypto algo audit
250k NXT - Whitepaper
100k NXT - fatal flaw reward
100k NXT - AM contest rewards
100k NXT - fiat gateway rewards
100k NXT - minusbalancer's bounty for the client (Edit: It will be paid from the Development fund)
X NXT - 1st SMS-to-NXT gateway reward

So up to 8.5M could be spend for the infrastructure, not necessarily 1M.
pinarello

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:13:07 AM

BTW works on Whitepaper are kinda frozen in last 2 weeks
http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Whitepaper:Nxt

IMO, C-f-b or JL should provide some of the more technical stuff (doesn't have to be in good English or even well-formatted, other contributors can take care of that) since I don't think anyone else can truly appreciate the math and logic as well as C-f-b or JL can.

If devs are to laizy to write the math and shemes down well what can we do.

in the white paper, we need the math, pictures and drawings about algo now.

so the only persons that can deliver here are the DEVs, we asked over and over but no reaction.

with all respect, maybe BCNext should do this!

Pin

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:19:29 AM

Alias NXTcommunityfund = 13776816462073143763

NXT Community Fund Balance Total  : 2,127,878 NXT

USD Equivalent   : 137998.78  

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=13776816462073143763

Whales, dolphins, minnows:  Please donate today.

Is anyone interested in sponsoring a chess tournament on ICC? (chessclub.com? )

ICC was founded back in 1991 (at that time it was known as ICS) -- long before google and and yahoo. It has hundreds of International Grandmasters and International master -- not to mention 30 thousand (and more) regular chess players who pay $60  a year membership fees.

Here is a list of active ICC members

http://www6.chessclub.com/activities/all_handles.php

This is a list Grandmasters who play on ICC

http://www6.chessclub.com/help/GM-bio

(the list of International masters is much larger)

A big chess tournament on ICC where the prize money is awarded in Nxt (must be enough money though to attack all the grandmasters) can attract media coverage OUTSIDE of crypto community.

I emailed Martin Grund (one of the founder of ICC) and asked him if ICC would hold such a tournament where prize money would be in Nxt (donated by Nxt community) and they will advertise the tournament to their members, and in the media.

Here is how that email exchange went:

Martin Grund via messagingengine.com

Feel free to reply to this email with your needs.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014, at 03:28 PM, ICC [XXXXXX] wrote:
> Message sent to ICC user LateKnight from ICC user XXXX
> hi. I need to talk to you

XXXXX  XXXXXX@gmail.com
4:17 PM (9 hours ago)

to Martin
How about arranging a chess tournament on a large scale (could be $10,000 US dollar eqv)?

The Nxt (it's crypto currency) stakeholders are spending money on promoting it. It currently has $60 million dollars market cap

http://coinmarketcap.com/

(see #5 Nxt)

Someone did $500 worth of tournament on FICS where they currency was paid with Nxt.

How about if I talk to the stakeholders to sponsor a tournament on ICC worth $10,000 ?

They provide the money (in Nxt). You arrange the tournament on ICC with enough publicity to attract some press and GMs and IMs

$10,000 is a lot of money in chess circles Smiley

4:19 PM (9 hours ago)

to me
It could happen if the monies were put in escrow.

We would, in essence, show off their monetary systems capabilities in venues such as ours.

6:27 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
In fact, we too would toss some money into the fray.

Marty

6:30 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
If it matters, I am an officer of ICC, a founding owner, VP and treasurer.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:19:42 AM

If devs are to laizy to write the math and shemes down well what can we do.

in the white paper, we need the math, pictures and drawings about algo now.

so the only persons that can deliver here are the DEVs, we asked over and over but no reaction.

with all respect, maybe BCNext should do this!

Pin

Only BCNext can do that, the other devs don't have enough info about future TF properties.
Pouncer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:23:43 AM

James

NXTfund

Ricky, can you fill this form with the donators and the amount?

candidates please fill in this form and explain your project in short.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsrKGhOkVcFpdHdMU1V2eDdaZFZ6bXhwOV9CME1WRXc&usp=sharing

thank you
Pin

Better to input data using this form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BVrLc9x7Q1GWxPRLVRgZAbMkqIbLpRjbQDwQagQUgTg/viewform

which will populate this page, which you set as read only.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsrKGhOkVcFpdHdMU1V2eDdaZFZ6bXhwOV9CME1WRXc&usp=sharing#gid=1

NXTtechdevfund  GPG Key ID: 0x903BC112
pinarello

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:26:41 AM

Who manages the bounties/donations?

If there are several people on several funds list them all please.

I want to discuss contributing to these.

All peolple that administer or manage donations should put the heads toghetter to prevent double spending on the same projects.

This is one of the things to follow up very close and TIGHT!

global view on fund is needed

Pin

pinarello

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:30:04 AM

Oh I have missed this, who made it?

very nice!

Pin

Pages: « 1 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 [1351] 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: