Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:25:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Anybody interested in this ico should head over to the Contract Vault telegram group. The admins are always there and pretty damn helpful, too. Nice bunch of people as well.

Here it is. https://t.me/cvchat
now911

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

Joined the telegram chat . Bought my tokens now im just waiting for the moon. Awesome project , this would save start-ups alot of legal fees. cant wait for the exchange launch now. Lock and ready!!!

Mazroid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Joined the telegram chat . Bought my tokens now im just waiting for the moon. Awesome project , this would save start-ups alot of legal fees. cant wait for the exchange launch now. Lock and ready!!!

Looking at this from a business point of view. Smart contracts are the future and contract vault is ready to accept this new stage in the world as it evolves. I believe this is going to absolutely colossal from between the end of 2018 - 2020!
cryptoaid

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Looking at this from a business point of view. Smart contracts are the future and contract vault is ready to accept this new stage in the world as it evolves. I believe this is going to absolutely colossal from between the end of 2018 - 2020!

Has anyone had a look at the team? Looks Good, it's under the 'company' section of the website, also links to linkedin profiles on the bottom right of their photos.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

I'm definitely looking to invest this month. One of the main things that drew me to this project, apart from it's unique concept, is the team. ICO's have had quite a lot of bad press recently and people are wary however, I have confidence in this team with their backgrounds and knowledge and I do feel that this is a relatively low risk investment. I look forward to seeing the beta in July.

Yeah. One part of me is glad that this space is largely unregulated - I don't like governments getting too involved in private business. The other part of me is getting more cautious though. I haven't been burned yet, but I'm definitely more careful than I was at the start. Too many shady icos with nothing more than a whitepaper and a promise. It's funny that, in a space where we use the word "trustless", trust is becoming a very important factor.
stamingabro

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

I totally agree with trust issue nowadays its a hard thing to find into new ICO. I really believe in CV as a money saver first and foremost. I sure hope it can achieve all the legals ramifications a lawyer or notary would do.
Mazroid

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

I guess this is where the DYOR comes in. I guess it would be nice to see the updates frequently but sometimes you just got to ask the questions yourself, that's how ICO's gain my trust. That's why I abuse the telegram room aha see if I can squeeze as much information as I can XD
dublinshamrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Yes telegram is the best place to get the inside track on the ICO - I've often found nuggets of information in telegram that weren't released to the general public  Shocked
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Yes telegram is the best place to get the inside track on the ICO - I've often found nuggets of information in telegram that weren't released to the general public  Shocked

Too true. When I first got into icos I didn't even know what telegram was. It's helped me a lot by chatting to others more experienced than me. I was making some cringe-worthy mistakes when I first started.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

Too true. When I first got into icos I didn't even know what telegram was. It's helped me a lot by chatting to others more experienced than me. I was making some cringe-worthy mistakes when I first started.
It happens.
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

Your project seems is very promissing. I am support Contract Vault. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
   its a very good whitepaper too the best ive seen for a very long time
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Great project by all standards
   I believe in this project simply because its needed but how does the legal aspect of the contract work when crossing foreign borders when laws can be completely different on either side of the border line   
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

A project in which participation can bring you substantial material and moral pleasure. Protect and optimize your work with your contracts.
  this will also save you time, effort, money ie admin fees and cut out the need for intermediary.
DancingDick1070

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Hi all how is everyone?  I like this project and will be investing, can you give me some examples of use cases for contract vault in the real world?
cryptoaid

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Hi all how is everyone?  I like this project and will be investing, can you give me some examples of use cases for contract vault in the real world?

Hi Dick,

VLT (the project token) has many use cases and is the main reason I'm also interested in the project I've grabbed this from the website but the possibilities are huge!

https://www.contractvault.io/token/

Use VLT to access services such as conventional and smart contract templates on the Contract Vault marketplace. Receive VLT by rating and reviewing marketplace items and services or by signing up for value- added services provided by business customers.

Receive VLT by creating or auditingcontent on the Contract Vaultmarketplace, usage of yourcontract templates or by providingmanual legal support to clients.Use VLT to access smart contracttemplates for your clients.

Use VLT to access both conventional andsmart contract templates as well as foroffering your value-added services toContract Vault users.Receive VLT through your white-labelledapplications.

Both legal professionals and blockchainexperts receive VLT by providing, modifyingor auditing content but also by offeringtheir expertise directly to Contact Vaultusers.Legal professionals can also providearbitration services in disputes.
cryptoaid

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

A project in which participation can bring you substantial material and moral pleasure. Protect and optimize your work with your contracts.
  this will also save you time, effort, money ie admin fees and cut out the need for intermediary.

Nice summary - it's all about cutting out the very expensive middle man who would normally be required to write the contract!
ashtoncrpyto

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

With so many ICOs now, is this a good one to invest in?
comedy-decentral

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

I'm thinking the same thing but it looks like it could be a killer app. Soo many coins are just copies of each other and rehashing the same thing. CV looks really innovative and the market for its use is absolutely massive. Just thinking about all the different use cases makes me think this coin could go really far.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

It ticks all the boxes for me. Great business model. Experienced team. Real world use. Low token supply, some of which gets burnt with each transaction. It's not the sexiest project, but over the mid to long term, as the business develops, we should all see good returns.

Personally, I'm tired of all hype and no substance. Contract Vault is a real business with real partnerships. You should check out the website. It's quite an eye opener.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

It ticks all the boxes for me. Great business model. Experienced team. Real world use. Low token supply, some of which gets burnt with each transaction. It's not the sexiest project, but over the mid to long term, as the business develops, we should all see good returns.

Personally, I'm tired of all hype and no substance. Contract Vault is a real business with real partnerships. You should check out the website. It's quite an eye opener.

Got to be careful out there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: