Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
naifyboy

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:45:52 AM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
lawyers don't come cheap either so hopefully this will take some of the costs out

I totally agree with you big changes are coming and yes your right lawyers are expensive especially when we’re paying them to do part legal work part admin that we could do ourselves so using contract vault smart contracts we can creat legally binding smart contract simple by using ur browser on your smart phone saving on time & money could be astronomical for the consumer/clients

I think lawyers will actually welcome and use this

i would imagine it will make them more efficient and save them money

my point exactly
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

can I use this to get a restraining order on my ex wife? LOL
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

can I use this to get a restraining order on my ex wife? LOL

HAHA I believe you can Wink
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

I am interested on this business. I will watch this to see what is going to take place!

This bitcointalk page is fantastic, everyone is so helpful with spreading all the latest news on Contract Vault. What a great community we have here!

I love the idea behind Contract vault, it has a real relevance in todays modern world. Business are changing, the world is evolving, if you don't evolve with it, you will get left behind. Smart contracts are the future and thats why I'm backing this fantastic project!

I fully agree, I've been starting to see smart contracts being used a lot more often and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years smart contracts will be the norm. They make things a lot less complicated. Secure smart contracts on a blockchain is definitely the way forward!

wow this project looks fantastic, does anyone on here have any links to latest articles or websites for V? Id love to find out more about this project. Thank you.
I agree it’s an exciting project with a really strong whitepaper have a read https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you @james30 I will def have a look at this.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

I am interested on this business. I will watch this to see what is going to take place!

This bitcointalk page is fantastic, everyone is so helpful with spreading all the latest news on Contract Vault. What a great community we have here!

I love the idea behind Contract vault, it has a real relevance in todays modern world. Business are changing, the world is evolving, if you don't evolve with it, you will get left behind. Smart contracts are the future and thats why I'm backing this fantastic project!

I fully agree, I've been starting to see smart contracts being used a lot more often and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years smart contracts will be the norm. They make things a lot less complicated. Secure smart contracts on a blockchain is definitely the way forward!

wow this project looks fantastic, does anyone on here have any links to latest articles or websites for V? Id love to find out more about this project. Thank you.
I agree it’s an exciting project with a really strong whitepaper have a read https://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

I read the white paper last night and it is very impressive. It makes total sense in todays world. Everything is becoming digital, smart contracts are the future. Im very excited about this project and I hope it gets the backing it needs because I really believe contract vault is a positive way forward for using contracts in the future. Its a no brainer for me.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

I read the white paper last night and it is very impressive. It makes total sense in todays world. Everything is becoming digital, smart contracts are the future. Im very excited about this project and I hope it gets the backing it needs because I really believe contract vault is a positive way forward for using contracts in the future. Its a no brainer for me.

Does anyone have any links to articles about CV, id love read up some more on this project.
james30s

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

Does anyone have any links to articles about CV, id love read up some more on this project.

Very interesting project love all the day to day uses available through the use of smart contracts,  is their any new information on the platform release date.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Very interesting project love all the day to day uses available through the use of smart contracts,  is their any new information on the platform release date.

YES definitely I can wait for the release of the platform big game changer
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

Contract vaults smart contract are perfect for big and small business instead of wasting ur time & money creating documents when the focus should be on providing a valuable service
[/quote]
penfold84s

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

Contract vaults smart contract are perfect for big and small business instead of wasting ur time & money creating documents when the focus should be on providing a valuable service
the amount of time and money contracts vault project could save us all will make a huge difference to the way we all go about business
[/quote]
[/quote]
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned. Unblemished results, discerning idea!  Good luck DEVs.

From what I've read in their telegram group, they are working pretty hard behind the scenes in prep for the main sale. That starts later this month.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

I wish that the plan will perform all that has been planned. Unblemished results, discerning idea!  Good luck DEVs.

From what I've read in their telegram group, they are working pretty hard behind the scenes in prep for the main sale. That starts later this month.

15th July?
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

15th July?

Counter has run down on the website https://www.contractvault.io/

I guess this is a break between pre and main sale. I got in with the bonus, but if ETH goes up, I may buy some more.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

15th July?

I guess this is a break between pre and main sale. I got in with the bonus, but if ETH goes up, I may buy some more.

I got in with the bonus too but I want some more, does any know if there will be any more bonuses?
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

15th July?

I got in with the bonus too but I want some more, does any know if there will be any more bonuses?

Contract would be ideal for any type of business that deals with contracts on a daily basis, it will reduce costs and time, what more could you want?
harry_brown

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

15th July?

Contract would be ideal for any type of business that deals with contracts on a daily basis, it will reduce costs and time, what more could you want?

My brother works in the property industry and when I showed hi Contract Vault, the first thing he said is, we could use this! Every business wants to save time and money, contract vault will do that, I will be backing this project and my brother who has no knowledge on Crypto has asked me to invest in some for him as he sees smart contracts being the way forward in the future.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

15th July?

My brother works in the property industry and when I showed hi Contract Vault, the first thing he said is, we could use this! Every business wants to save time and money, contract vault will do that, I will be backing this project and my brother who has no knowledge on Crypto has asked me to invest in some for him as he sees smart contracts being the way forward in the future.

CV looks like a fantastic project, it makes sense with the way the world is using technology more and more. Im eager to hear more about it.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

15th July?

I agree with you definitely contract vaults smart contract are the future of business

james30s

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

15th July?

Awesome article written by John kenny take a min to read this and make sure you clap please Please clap my article.......https://medium.com/@johndkenny/smart-contracts-for-all-ef638fceccde

I agree with you definitely contract vaults smart contract are the future of business

jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

15th July?

Awesome article written by John kenny take a min to read this and make sure you clap please Please clap my article.......https://medium.com/@johndkenny/smart-contracts-for-all-ef638fceccde

Don’t let the future of smart contracts pass you buy get involved in this innovative project click the link  ⭐️The Vault Token Sale is now live ⭐️

🚀 Referral Codes 🚀
The Vault Token Sale uses an amazing 1 to Many, Many to 1, style Referral System.

Generate a referral code and send it to all of your contacts that might be interested in contributing. You’ll then get a bonus for every contribution made using your referral code, of 5% of each contribution. Each of your contact’s contributions will also get an additional 5% bonus when using your referral code.

⭐️ How to contribute guide ⭐️

Don't forget to check out the step-by-step guide to contributing to the VLT Token Sale here: https://medium.com/contract-vault/how-to-contribute-to-vlt-token-sale-6b8503dd926e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: