Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
naifyboy

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

I heard that they extended the contract vault pre sale is that correct? Does that also mean that the 25% bonus is extended with that?
Until June 30th I believe. It's a decent size too. Big enough to want to get in. Not so big that everyone dumps on listing😋

Main sale is on now until August 30th.
I have not opened the thread Contract Vault .. is it true ICO has been retired until the 30th of august .. it's a long time, why so when according to the token sale description and in the thread should have ended

I'm not sure where you heard/read it's been retired... There was a 2 week break between the pre sale and the main sale if that's what you mean? Pre sale ended on 30 June and main sale began 15 July and runs right through until 31 August. HTH.

suggest you guys look at their Telegram Group for news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

I heard that they extended the contract vault pre sale is that correct? Does that also mean that the 25% bonus is extended with that?
Until June 30th I believe. It's a decent size too. Big enough to want to get in. Not so big that everyone dumps on listing😋

I have not opened the thread Contract Vault .. is it true ICO has been retired until the 30th of august .. it's a long time, why so when according to the token sale description and in the thread should have ended

I'm not sure where you heard/read it's been retired... There was a 2 week break between the pre sale and the main sale if that's what you mean? Pre sale ended on 30 June and main sale began 15 July and runs right through until 31 August. HTH.

https://t.me/cvchat
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

not a lot of chat in there, but you can get the details of the sale and other updates
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

not a lot of chat in there, but you can get the details of the sale and other updates

Yeah their TG group isn't the liveliest but there are people there to help with any unanswered questions you might have.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Yeah their TG group isn't the liveliest but there are people there to help with any unanswered questions you might have.

Thats exactly what I did and although there wasn't any admin around when I went in there but there were plenty of others, with in the group who were very helpful and answered all my queries.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

The way technology is evolving and being used more and more in the business world, I have no doubts that smart contracts will be the norm in the near future. I even here adverts on the radio promoting the use of blockchains now so eventually that will used a lot more also. So surely smart contracts via the blockchain the way forward?
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

The way technology is evolving and being used more and more in the business world, I have no doubts that smart contracts will be the norm in the near future. I even here adverts on the radio promoting the use of blockchains now so eventually that will used a lot more also. So surely smart contracts via the blockchain the way forward?

Couldn't agree more, Contact Vault is the future of dealing with all types of contracts.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

Couldn't agree more, Contact Vault is the future of dealing with all types of contracts.

Fantastic project contract vault is a real business with real partnerships the future is looking good with the help of CV
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

Fantastic project contract vault is a real business with real partnerships the future is looking good with the help of CV

Great project! am I rite in think if their are any unsold tokens the unsold tokens get burned which in theory increases the value of the tokens that are remaining

I think your correct but I’m not 100% sure I have seen this with other project, come join the telegram group all questions & queries will be answered by either the community or contract vaults very own admin https://t.me/cvchat
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

not much action in their telegram group
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

i think they are all busy on the project
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

i'm still big on this.
glockstone

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

check out there reddit group guys. some good info building up there: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContractVault/
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

It is a quiet tg group compared to other ico's but interestingly today the admin was active and giving us some updates. Check it out.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

It is a quiet tg group compared to other ico's but interestingly today the admin was active and giving us some updates. Check it out.

Yeah I was in there earlier today and gordon, one of the teams main men was answering a load of questions, which is great to see, hopefully that continues now for the foreseeable future.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Phase 2 of the token sale is now open guys, don't miss out https://www.contractvault.io
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Phase 2 of the token sale is now open guys, don't miss out https://www.contractvault.io

Thank you mate, Im going to log on now and get me some more Smiley
james30s

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

Love Contract vault project for the consumer, you can use VLT on the contract vault market place to access  controversial smart contract templates, Legal services like customisation, Along with added partner services And you can earn VLT Simply by rating, reviewing and using CV services
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

Love Contract vault project for the consumer, you can use VLT on the contract vault market place to access  controversial smart contract templates, Legal services like customisation, Along with added partner services And you can earn VLT Simply by rating, reviewing and using CV services

Fantastic project Contract vaults smart contract are perfect for big and small business instead of wasting ur time & money creating documents when the focus should be on providing a valuable service
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

Fantastic project Contract vaults smart contract are perfect for big and small business instead of wasting ur time & money creating documents when the focus should be on providing a valuable service

Smart contracts for smart business come join the telegram community it’s been a very active day in the group come voice your opinion & have it answered https://t.me/cvchat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: