Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Token sale start dates:
Pre-crowdsale: 1st of December 2017 - 31st of January 2018
Registration for Phase I: starting May 1 2018
Phase I: 1st of May 2018 - 29th of May 2018 (up to 25% bonus)
Phase II: 1st of June 2018 - 15th of June 2018
For more information see:https://www.contractvault.io
vicvicto17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

Contract Vault is the place where this will change.
Users can construct their own reusable, customisable SmartTemplates or access a wide range of ready-made verified, legally-enforceable SmartTemplates which can be used to generate any kind of conventional or smart contract. Lawyers can provide advice, get access to secure smart contracts and use our tools such as SmartDossiers to collaborate with their clients more efficiently. Blockchain experts can offer their expertise and services directly on the Contract Vault Marketplace. Businesses can quickly and efficiently implement (smart) contracts tailored to their needs.

vicvicto17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
Well we don't need them, they will need crypto for sure. Can't wait how the world will change by using this kind of technology. What we need to do is to guide them and show them what is the true meaning of crypto especially Vault tokens that offers truly Smart Contracts for Everyone.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

I see this very nice project, by having a responsible team I believe that this project will be managed very well by all the team
Hopefully the project can run smoothly and can easily reach the target.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

I just hope if this project later can be a lot of people who support him to be fluent in building and developing projects.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

I just hope if this project later can be a lot of people who support him to be fluent in building and developing projects.
this is an interesting project, the concept is also great certainly all hope the best for the progress of this project, hopefully the team will always give good news for all its.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

a large project, the concept offered very attractive. Let's give support for this project, so that this project can run smoothly and develop rapidly.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

a large project, the concept offered very attractive. Let's give support for this project, so that this project can run smoothly and develop rapidly.
of course, but I reckon not just with support that could make this project a success, however it all depends from all teams that work in this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:25:47 AM

of course, but I reckon not just with support that could make this project a success, however it all depends from all teams that work in this project.
yes, I agree indeed this project will fail and success also depends on the team involved in it, even though many get support but if his team is lack of spirit and compact, of course, this project will not be able to grow and succeed.
perhan007 (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

Thank you for your kind words guys! The Contract Vault team is working on a demo and aims to show a first version of the SmartEdit still in June.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

yes, I agree indeed this project will fail and success also depends on the team involved in it, even though many get support but if his team is lack of spirit and compact, of course, this project will not be able to grow and succeed.
I also think with a strong team spirit and also participants in helping promote the projects will be easy for this project achieve success.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
superman99

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Next generation agreements for everyone on the Ethereum blockchain.
Stay with us until the last day of ICO
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

I also think with a strong team spirit and also participants in helping promote the projects will be easy for this project achieve success.
the right claimed by all, it is true of all who are involved in this project have a big responsibility to achieve the success of the project, and look forward to hopefully all is always compact and passion in developing this project success always. This project.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

the right claimed by all, it is true of all who are involved in this project have a big responsibility to achieve the success of the project, and look forward to hopefully all is always compact and passion in developing this project success always. This project.
about it, I think no need to doubt. everyone involved in this project, definitely will always do their best, they are definitely going to work hard and work together very well. due to the success of a project depends on all of the existing team in this project.
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

about it, I think no need to doubt. everyone involved in this project, definitely will always do their best, they are definitely going to work hard and work together very well. due to the success of a project depends on all of the existing team in this project.

Thank you for your kind words. The Vault token is a fully compliant token empowering a project that solves real world problems and helps making smart contracts accessible to the masses.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

What Is Contract Vault?

Smart contracts are an invaluable addition to the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Contract Vault aims to take this concept one step further. Making agreements on the Ethereum blockchain accessible to everyone is the project’s number one priority.

https://themerkle.com/what-is-contract-vault/
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Are you going to employ lawyers and smart-contract developers or they will work as freelancers?

perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

Are you going to employ lawyers and smart-contract developers or they will work as freelancers?

Thank you for the question. The structure will highly depend on the available funds. Lack of sufficient funds allows Contract Vault only a revenue-share model as an option. We are already partnering with lawyers and smart contract developers but even this cooperation requires the reach of the min cap so that the platform can be finished.

The token economics can be found here:

https://www.contractvault.io/token/
superman99

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

Many of the advantages offered by this project
And the most important of which are the smart templates that will be revolutionized in this field
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

Contract Vault ANN thread is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3919020

Please contribute and spread the word about Contract Vault.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: