Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6722 times)
harry_brown

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

ContractVault was listed on the Tokenlion ICO Tracking Platform

Score: 3.7

Social Media Status: Twitter and Telegram channels show a decline in followers for the last two weeks but the numbers are still healthy.

Total Followers: 29,533 (Twitter, Telegram) (July 16)

Traffic: 10K (June)

Find more stats about ContractVault on Tokenlion:
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/478/contractvault

Contract Vault makes sense in todays world, everything is becoming online and that will only continue as time progresses. CV looks like a fantastic project.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Social Media Status: Twitter and Telegram channels show a decline in followers for the last two weeks but the numbers are still healthy.

Contract Vault makes sense in todays world, everything is becoming online and that will only continue as time progresses. CV looks like a fantastic project.

The sale opened again yesterday, I invested a fair bit and id recommend everyone else to do the same, CV is a winner!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

The sale opened again yesterday, I invested a fair bit and id recommend everyone else to do the same, CV is a winner!

Ive been keeping a keen eye on Contact Vault, love the idea behind it, I hope it gets the backing it deserves.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

Ive been keeping a keen eye on Contact Vault, love the idea behind it, I hope it gets the backing it deserves.

Im new to this crypto game but I can see how Contract Vault can improve businesses all over the world. Ive read the white paper, who wouldn't want to save time and money?
penfold84s

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Im new to this crypto game but I can see how Contract Vault can improve businesses all over the world. Ive read the white paper, who wouldn't want to save time and money?
I agree contract vaults a project that’s a win win for everyone weather your a business owner or a consumer smart contracts saves precious time & cost saving all round 
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

so whats the latest news on this?

Main sale starts on 25th. Apart from that, the team have been pretty quiet. Hopefully they come out with a fanfare when the sale starts.
the public sale started on the Sunday the 15th of July & ends on the 31st of August the team are really busy behind the scenes & speaking to one of their admin he mentioned they will be active by the end off the week with some exciting news,  I can’t wait 👍
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:18 PM

Main sale starts on 25th. Apart from that, the team have been pretty quiet. Hopefully they come out with a fanfare when the sale starts.
the public sale started on the Sunday the 15th of July & ends on the 31st of August the team are really busy behind the scenes & speaking to one of their admin he mentioned they will be active by the end off the week with some exciting news,  I can’t wait 👍

I couldn’t agree more definitely looks like a safe investment going though the whitepaper and with lawyers involved in the project already that’s the legal side looked after & that can only be good for us as the investors.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

I have invested in this project I believe it could achieve great things
Contract vault project making smart contracts easy for everyone to use and deploy simple to create and reuse & legally binding great for business’s of any kind
harry_brown

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

Contract vault project making smart contracts easy for everyone to use and deploy simple to create and reuse & legally binding great for business’s of any kind

I have too mate, I really believe in this project, it makes sense in todays modern world.
plastic_paddy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

I have too mate, I really believe in this project, it makes sense in todays modern world.

I spoke with Gordon Mickel yesterday and he told me that the team are away until mid week but there is some exciting news coming up, so stay tuned for the updates!
superhoop_smith

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I spoke with Gordon Mickel yesterday and he told me that the team are away until mid week but there is some exciting news coming up, so stay tuned for the updates!

Ah good to hear, the telegram group has been pretty quiet lately so hopefully with the exciting news things will start to pick up again?
cryptoci

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

Ah good to hear, the telegram group has been pretty quiet lately so hopefully with the exciting news things will start to pick up again?

Does anyone on here have a link to the telegram group? Id like to stay up to date with all the latest news regarding Contract Vault.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Does anyone on here have a link to the telegram group? Id like to stay up to date with all the latest news regarding Contract Vault.
Yes here it is join up and get involved in the chat very helpful admin https://t.me/cvchat

Brilliant article on Medium about contract vault making smart contracts smarter and available for everyone to use please take a read https://medium.com/@rg864864/contract-vault-ico-making-smart-contracts-even-smarter-5838f9c068b3

Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

Yes here it is join up and get involved in the chat very helpful admin https://t.me/cvchat

Brilliant article on Medium about contract vault making smart contracts smarter and available for everyone to use please take a read https://medium.com/@rg864864/contract-vault-ico-making-smart-contracts-even-smarter-5838f9c068b3

Contract vaults project is here to help us negotiate the way we do business but by making things a little more simple to use for the average person it’s a solution that helps ordinary users gain access to legal and technical tools they might otherwise not have.

penfold84s

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Contract vaults project is here to help us negotiate the way we do business but by making things a little more simple to use for the average person it’s a solution that helps ordinary users gain access to legal and technical tools they might otherwise not have.

Brilliant article on medium by Gordon Michelle about why contract vault project is about more laws not less lawyers please give it a read & 50 claps & maybe a comment if you like thanks
 Gordon Mickel from CV write a great article on Medium. https://medium.com/contract-vault/contracts-for-everyone-why-were-about-more-law-not-less-lawyers-b392b0e22fe5

opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Greetings. Who can tell, at what stage is the project at the moment? Are sales dates announced? And when is the renewal of the bonus program planned?
cryptoci

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Greetings. Who can tell, at what stage is the project at the moment? Are sales dates announced? And when is the renewal of the bonus program planned?

The sale is now open and ends on the 31st of August.
plastic_paddy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Contract Vault can be used in any business all over the world. It will save your company time and money using smart contracts via the blockchain. This is the future of how contracts will be used.
harry_brown

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

ah great news, does anyone have a link of where we can purchase the tokens?
superhoop_smith

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

ah great news, does anyone have a link of where we can purchase the tokens?

heres the link mate https://www.contractvault.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: