Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6713 times)
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

question is. how many consumers will use this platform? I have only ever needed to get contracts drawn up a few times. Don't know if i would trust myself writing one myself. I would probably still prefer a legal professional to so it

it's not only targeted at consumers. businesses and legal companies will adopt it in a big way. it will make them much more efficient.
as for the consumer market. the templates provided will allow you to have confidence in what you wish to draw up.

P.S - there is also the storage angle....storing contracts as smartcontracts on the blockchain is much safer due to the decnetralized nature of it, than storing them in paper form of on computers and servers like they do now.

That makes sense - thanks for your input

Its very interesting this project and it looks like many businesses will benefit from it, that is clear so I have no doubt that Contract Vault will be a future success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

question is. how many consumers will use this platform? I have only ever needed to get contracts drawn up a few times. Don't know if i would trust myself writing one myself. I would probably still prefer a legal professional to so it

it's not only targeted at consumers. businesses and legal companies will adopt it in a big way. it will make them much more efficient.
as for the consumer market. the templates provided will allow you to have confidence in what you wish to draw up.

P.S - there is also the storage angle....storing contracts as smartcontracts on the blockchain is much safer due to the decnetralized nature of it, than storing them in paper form of on computers and servers like they do now.

That makes sense - thanks for your input

Its very interesting this project and it looks like many businesses will benefit from it, that is clear so I have no doubt that Contract Vault will be a future success.

I couldn't agree more, it doesn't matter if you're a big or a small business or even if you run your own business, you will benefit from Contract Vault. Save yourself time and money, now tell me what business doesn't want to do that?
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

The future of business contracts will be contract vault, of that I have no doubt. The world is evolving and if you don't move with the times, you will get left behind.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

The future of business contracts will be contract vault, of that I have no doubt. The world is evolving and if you don't move with the times, you will get left behind.

You're spot on mate, blockchains are the future, so smart contracts via the blockchain have to be the way forward, I hope this project gets the backing it deserves!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

How many ICO rounds they have? Now phase 2 ongoin. Its last round or they will have another rounds? And where is roadmap?
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

The idea behind Contract Vault is fantastic! Save time and money... who wouldn't want that?

Exactly! And with so many use cases, it's a huge step towards wider acceptance.

I am very interested in this Contract Vault Project. I will support this project by using a bounty program and join in their token sale also. I think this platform will become a great platform in the future, the Telegram members are also very active.
the bounty program is a great way to promote the project as well as getting yourself some free tokens .

a dump the price when it hits an exchange

Bounties need a lot of thought. Yes there is the risk of affecting the price, but it is also a great way to build interest in a project. it must be a tough juggling act to know what to offer without having dire consequences.
I agree but It’s an amazing project an can only benefit us with the rapid movement & growth of business & for me the wonderful thing about the Contract vault platform is if your competent & experienced enough to create a smart contract on your own by yourself its available to do so but if you have no knowledge whatsoever of a legally binding smart contract their will be legal advice and help available on the platform to guide anybody through the process of creating, buying, using, reusing & selling smart contracts it’s a 👍for me.
their will be templates for people who are not familiar with smart contracts to make it a fast and efficient service
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
lawyers don't come cheap either so hopefully this will take some of the costs out

I totally agree with you big changes are coming and yes your right lawyers are expensive especially when we’re paying them to do part legal work part admin that we could do ourselves so using contract vault smart contracts we can creat legally binding smart contract simple by using ur browser on your smart phone saving on time & money could be astronomical for the consumer/clients

I think lawyers will actually welcome and use this
me too , i was speaking with a friend of mine who is lawyer and he said their has been a lot of talk about smart contracts in his industry at the moment . hopefully this is good news , i did mention contract vault
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

The idea behind Contract Vault is fantastic! Save time and money... who wouldn't want that?

I am very interested in this Contract Vault Project. I will support this project by using a bounty program and join in their token sale also. I think this platform will become a great platform in the future, the Telegram members are also very active.
the bounty program is a great way to promote the project as well as getting yourself some free tokens .
i participated in the bounty program , firmly believe in this project so was more than happen to help promote it
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
lawyers don't come cheap either so hopefully this will take some of the costs out

I totally agree with you big changes are coming and yes your right lawyers are expensive especially when we’re paying them to do part legal work part admin that we could do ourselves so using contract vault smart contracts we can creat legally binding smart contract simple by using ur browser on your smart phone saving on time & money could be astronomical for the consumer/clients

I think lawyers will actually welcome and use this
me too , i was speaking with a friend of mine who is lawyer and he said their has been a lot of talk about smart contracts in his industry at the moment . hopefully this is good news , i did mention contract vault
funny you should mention that , just this morning i was chatting to a conveyancer who told me about his company having a course on using smart contracts 
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

i participated in the bounty program , firmly believe in this project so was more than happen to help promote it
I agree I also participated in the bounty best way to support the project I firmly believe in achieving all its targets, using contract vault platform & easily creating & deploying your very own smart contract using the legal template provide 
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

I agree I also participated in the bounty best way to support the project I firmly believe in achieving all its targets, using contract vault platform & easily creating & deploying your very own smart contract using the legal template provide 

Come join contract vault telegram group https://t.me/cvchat brilliant project, the future is in smart contracts, ask a question a find out how smart contracts will help you save time and money in your own day to day business.

marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

Big new for the project. Laux Lawyers and Validity Labs, two of the leading Swiss firms in legal tech and smart contract development. Also strategic partner ChainSecurity, top provider of fully automated formal smart contract audits.
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

Big new for the project. Laux Lawyers and Validity Labs, two of the leading Swiss firms in legal tech and smart contract development. Also strategic partner ChainSecurity, top provider of fully automated formal smart contract audits.

I love it when my fav projects start to partner up with the big guys. Makes me realize I was right to invest. Thanks for the news.
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

excellent. do you know of any other potential partners lined up?
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:50:33 AM

excellent. do you know of any other potential partners lined up?

of course not. they only publish facts. when deals are signed....obviously
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

If you have any questions about this project, join the TG group, if the admins aren't available to answer your queries, the community are usually there to help out.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

If you have any questions about this project, join the TG group, if the admins aren't available to answer your queries, the community are usually there to help out.

Thats what I did and you're right, the admins weren't there to answer my questions but other people were very helpful, def worth joining the group if you're interested in this project.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

Smart contracts via the blockchain are going to be the norm in the future, so don't get left behind and back Contract Vault!
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

Love this project, its something I can see being very useful in todays techlodgy world, ive backed this project and I hope others do to.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

Love this project, its something I can see being very useful in todays techlodgy world, ive backed this project and I hope others do to.

still weighing it up myself. I understand we are into phase 2 of the sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: