Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
jp84

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

so whats the latest news on this?
4 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out
Looking forward to Sunday when the public sale starts going to grab myself a whole load of the contract vault tokens, as I believe this is an outstanding project with actual day to day uses

Interesting project love the idea of smart contracts on the blockchain will it be available for anyone to use
Just reading through these links & article’s myself this project is getting very exciting & sounds amazing definitely one to watch out for because smart contracts are the future of the way we do business

I couldn't agree more, 10/15 years ago there was no social media, now look how important that is to every business out there. Everything is online these days, so surely contracts will be too? Smart contracts are def the way forward.

A very exciting project with great potential!

The public sale starts this Sunday, don't miss out!

Thank you for reminding me, theres no way I'm missing out on this one, I really believe in Contract Vault, it has real relevance in todays world! Smart contracts and starting to be used more and more and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years they will be the norm. If you don't move with the times, you and your businesses will get left behind.
3 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out.

I was trying to find out abit more information on contract vault and one of the administrators in CV telegram group posted This link all info needed I’ve found here https://www.contractvault.io thanks to cv lovely admin being so helpful
[/quote]
I agree this projects very interesting, & I’m supporting them as it’s going to be a big change to the way we all conduct our business moving forward, Next generation agreements for everyone on the Ethereum Blockchain, can’t believe it’s only happening now, thanks to cv innovative idea & making it happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

4 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out
Looking forward to Sunday when the public sale starts going to grab myself a whole load of the contract vault tokens, as I believe this is an outstanding project with actual day to day uses

Interesting project love the idea of smart contracts on the blockchain will it be available for anyone to use
Just reading through these links & article’s myself this project is getting very exciting & sounds amazing definitely one to watch out for because smart contracts are the future of the way we do business

I couldn't agree more, 10/15 years ago there was no social media, now look how important that is to every business out there. Everything is online these days, so surely contracts will be too? Smart contracts are def the way forward.

Thank you for reminding me, theres no way I'm missing out on this one, I really believe in Contract Vault, it has real relevance in todays world! Smart contracts and starting to be used more and more and I have no doubt that in 10/15 years they will be the norm. If you don't move with the times, you and your businesses will get left behind.
3 days to go till the public sale start on the 15th July till 31st August get involved don’t miss out.

I was trying to find out abit more information on contract vault and one of the administrators in CV telegram group posted This link all info needed I’ve found here https://www.contractvault.io thanks to cv lovely admin being so helpful
I agree this projects very interesting, & I’m supporting them as it’s going to be a big change to the way we all conduct our business moving forward, Next generation agreements for everyone on the Ethereum Blockchain, can’t believe it’s only happening now, thanks to cv innovative idea & making it happen
[/quote]
hopefully the alpha will be out soon so we can start creating our own smart contracts . As I can already see hundreds of real world uses for me and plenty of my colleagues, awesome project.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

hopefully the alpha will be out soon so we can start creating our own smart contracts . As I can already see hundreds of real world uses for me and plenty of my colleagues, awesome project.
[/quote]

A great project by all standards.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

[/quote]

Im very excited by this project, it has a great relevance in todays world, it makes sense, its easy, it saves money and time, im backing this project forsure.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

Im very excited by this project, it has a great relevance in todays world, it makes sense, its easy, it saves money and time, im backing this project forsure.
[/quote]

My brother is a solicitor and he said he would use Contract Vault as it would save him so much time! He also said smart contracts will be used by everyone with in 10 years so surely smart contracts on a blockchain is the way forward.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

My brother is a solicitor and he said he would use Contract Vault as it would save him so much time! He also said smart contracts will be used by everyone with in 10 years so surely smart contracts on a blockchain is the way forward.
[/quote]

Phase to of the token sale starts in less than 2 days, don't miss this great opportunity https://www.contractvault.io
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

They are based in the crypto walley of Zug in Switzerland. The are working with really complicated sphere. I believe in their base.
I really want to visit this place. Looks beautiful.
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

[/quote]

Hoping they shake up the industry for sure. If this one pans out, which I think it will, we could be looking at big multipliers on our investments. I'm thinking of picking up some more in the main sale when I have some spare fiat. Not selling any other holds as the prices are in the gutter at the moment.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Main sale starts 25th. Anyone else getting any more?
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

Hoping they shake up the industry for sure. If this one pans out, which I think it will, we could be looking at big multipliers on our investments. I'm thinking of picking up some more in the main sale when I have some spare fiat. Not selling any other holds as the prices are in the gutter at the moment.
[/quote]

Ha. Missed that.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Main sale starts on 25th. Apart from that, the team have been pretty quiet. Hopefully they come out with a fanfare when the sale starts.
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Main sale starts 25th. Anyone else getting any more?
I am for sure. Can't wait
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Public Sale starting tomorrow, woop woop too excited
@Richard

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Public Sale starting tomorrow, woop woop too excited
I can not wait. been watching this project since its beginning. One to recommend to all
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

I've signed up last Mar 31, when will be the distribution of airdrop tokens? thanks
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:23 AM

is phase 2 open yet?
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

is phase 2 open yet?

not being rude mate, but seriously? you can check the website? all the info is there.
Instead you choose to log on to bitcointalk and ask?
it's much quicker just checking for yourself
...and yes phase 2 is started
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:26:40 AM

is phase 2 open yet?

not being rude mate, but seriously? you can check the website? all the info is there.

fair point - but no need to be rude pal
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:23 AM

is phase 2 open yet?

fair point - but no need to be rude pal

sorry if you thinks that's rude. but you can easily find all the info for yourself
tokenlion

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

ContractVault was listed on the Tokenlion ICO Tracking Platform

Score: 3.7

Social Media Status: Twitter and Telegram channels show a decline in followers for the last two weeks but the numbers are still healthy.

Total Followers: 29,533 (Twitter, Telegram) (July 16)

Traffic: 10K (June)

Find more stats about ContractVault on Tokenlion:
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/478/contractvault
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: