Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6713 times)
Mr Marks

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

Hello! What do you mean by TRULY smart contracs?

The term «smart contracts» is totally misleading as smart contracts are neither smart nor contracts. But they can become “truly” smart by applying the Ricardian Contracts pattern, making them human readable, machine readable, accessible, legally binding and enforceable. This is what Contract Vault does.

Contract Vault is basically a raw diamond staying under the radar due to the fact that they do not make false promises à la “today to the moon, tomorrow to mars” and have a fully compliant ICO, which requires KYC/AML. This can be very attractive after the ICO as many tokens lose their value because the teams do not hold what they promise.
the comparison to raw diamond seems perfect. the thought that the ico has been all done above board by a honest respected team makes me feel comfortable with my investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

As you said 570k raised so far, could you please share contract address so all people can track it? I'm interesting with this project but I wanna to make sure about it success to avoid waste money and time to a fail project

CV is able to accept fiat payment via bank transfer due to its full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Publishing false statements regarding the contributions raised so far would not really be a good idea, especially not with the track record of the team and the involved advisors.
am i correct in thinking that you can purchase tokens at ico using fiat
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

Great project by all standards

Contract vault project making smart contracts easy for everyone to use and deploy simple to create and reuse the savings on time and money could be astronomical I’m definitely supporting contract vaults project
pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Promising and innovative idea. Not an easy project, hope you can achieve your set goals.
Quick question are there any other countries/firms that you are working with to broaden the project?

dublinshamrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

I've written an overview of this project on steemit so please take a look at the link below if interested:

https://steemit.com/contract/@aidodude/taking-a-look-at-contract-vault-ico
dublinshamrock

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

Promising and innovative idea. Not an easy project, hope you can achieve your set goals.
Quick question are there any other countries/firms that you are working with to broaden the project?

I know that they're concentrating on Germany, Switzerland and Austria as their target market to begin with.

As for partnerships nothing specifically named yet I think?
We have multiple launch customers as well as multiple businesses that intend to leverage the platform's unique legally-enforceable smart contracts and PaaS (Platform as a Service) functionality.

The beta is launched in July so exciting times ahead! 
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I know that they're concentrating on Germany, Switzerland and Austria as their target market to begin with.

We have multiple launch customers as well as multiple businesses that intend to leverage the platform's unique legally-enforceable smart contracts and PaaS (Platform as a Service) functionality.

Not an easy project no @Pursuer I agree, I think that's why no-one has had the courage to do it before. However I think CV stand in good stead, they seem to have thought implementation through thoroughly and they have a strong team. They've already partnered with Laux Lawyers and Validity Labs, two of the leading Swiss firms in the area of legal tech and smart contract development respectively. Also, I just read a couple of Medium articles this week about partnering with Eternitas, a French-German startup, developing blockchain-based solutions for estate planning. Together they're looking to include insurance companies, family offices and fintech companies. They're also collaborating with ChainSecurity.

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contract-vault-and-eternitas-announce-partnership-34300424dc0b

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contract-vault-and-chainsecurity-join-forces-to-provide-smart-contract-auditing-services-294e1f1d61c8

dublinshamrock

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

Not an easy project no @Pursuer I agree, I think that's why no-one has had the courage to do it before. However I think CV stand in good stead, they seem to have thought implementation through thoroughly and they have a strong team. They've already partnered with Laux Lawyers and Validity Labs, two of the leading Swiss firms in the area of legal tech and smart contract development respectively. Also, I just read a couple of Medium articles this week about partnering with Eternitas, a French-German startup, developing blockchain-based solutions for estate planning. Together they're looking to include insurance companies, family offices and fintech companies. They're also collaborating with ChainSecurity.

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contract-vault-and-eternitas-announce-partnership-34300424dc0b

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contract-vault-and-chainsecurity-join-forces-to-provide-smart-contract-auditing-services-294e1f1d61c8

I'd forgotten they'd announced those partnerships!  Smiley The fact that they can white-label their marketplace to any company or institution (many of which have multi-billion dollar turnovers) across a variety of sectors really makes me confident in the project. If one industry leader adopts Contract Vault into their work flow it could cause a domino effect across of adoption across that industry! 
Prior111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Great whitepaper, great team and outstanding project. Cant wait for all whats still to come
comedy-decentral

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

A partnership with Eternitas is exciting. Brilliant use case for CV. Many individuals will save money from this application. Kudos!
diggin4coins

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

An alpha release in June as the ICO ends, makes this investment more likely to pay off.  Ian Balina showed on his famous ICO spreadsheet that projects with prototypes had greater Return On Investment.  Looking good
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Contract vault project on smart contract making it easy to create, test and manage smart contracts on your browser and mobile phone, making the way we business quicker & more sufficient with massive cost saving to your business and your clients.
Mr Corke

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Hi, im after some advice. I am a builder working for myself, I work with my clients to create their dream homes. I had a problem once, a long while ago where one of my clients didnt pay me the full amount, it went to court and I eventually got my money, but after alot of stress and expense.
I am slowly learning about this blockchain technology from a younger family member and he recommended this project to me saying it could help with future contracts, saving me time and money, he sent me the link here for advice.

How would I go about using this service by myself as a builder? Would myself and my clients need to have "Contract Vault Tokens"?
Are these contracts legally binding in the UK? And how would it save me money?

Thank you for your help in advance
Richard Parker-Hodds

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:53:53 PM

Have a look on Contract Vaults website here: https://www.contractvault.io/ there is plenty of information on there, have a read of the whitepaper for more detailed information. If you have Telegram, get on their group on there as Contract Vault admins are always on there to answer any questions you may have. Telegram link is https://t.me/cvchat

Good luck with everything.
Rich
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

Contract vault is already partnered up with laux lawyers and validity labs this can only mean that they obviously see the potential in this project creating smart contract  easily accessible for everyone to use
Richard Parker-Hodds

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:53 PM

Also, if you do get on telegram, dont give any money or details to anyone who private messages you, there are a few scammers that work on there  Roll Eyes
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

Contract vault project for the consumer, you can use VLT on the contract vault market place to access  controversial smart contract templates, Legal services like customisation, Along with added partner services And you can earn VLT Simply by rating, reviewing and using CV services
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

I can see so much potential in this project helping businesses and consumer saving time, money, staffing and hours creating documentation instead of providing a quality service that costs the consumer so we actually feel valued as a customer, the future of business is a smart contract
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
dublinshamrock

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Hi, im after some advice. I am a builder working for myself, I work with my clients to create their dream homes. I had a problem once, a long while ago where one of my clients didnt pay me the full amount, it went to court and I eventually got my money, but after alot of stress and expense.
I am slowly learning about this blockchain technology from a younger family member and he recommended this project to me saying it could help with future contracts, saving me time and money, he sent me the link here for advice.

How would I go about using this service by myself as a builder? Would myself and my clients need to have "Contract Vault Tokens"?
Are these contracts legally binding in the UK? And how would it save me money?

Thank you for your help in advance

Hi Mr Corke,

It would probably you who would draw up the contract & include the cost of the VLT tokens as part of your service. Once the CV market place is up and running, you can create a legally binding smart contract which will be audited by the Contract Vault legal department according to your jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: