Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
Mansol

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

From what i have seen, there is no other project similiar to this one and thats great as it is always good to be the first. Sure others will follow in time but the whole concept of being the first is what will build this project, along with all that their will be plenty of money flowing in as so many people will have been waiting for this kind of development and now here it is ready for us all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoqu33n

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

From what i have seen, there is no other project similiar to this one and thats great as it is always good to be the first. Sure others will follow in time but the whole concept of being the first is what will build this project, along with all that their will be plenty of money flowing in as so many people will have been waiting for this kind of development and now here it is ready for us all.

I agree. Great looking unique project by all accounts. I'm still doing my research but I feel very optimistic so far.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I agree. Great looking unique project by all accounts. I'm still doing my research but I feel very optimistic so far.

I couldn't agree more, I can see Contract Vault cutting out so much crap that just stalls the process, It will make things a lot easier in the business world. I have some research into CV and I haven't found another project that can do what CV can. Its a smarter smart contract.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

ICO ongoing already? Or 600k usd - this is raised on pre-sale or private sale? I cant find any info on site about token sale  Huh
Prior111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

I got in this business. I am interested to see how the developers perform the business!
 Good luck!
I am in too, Cant wait to see the whole development that this project will take over these years but especially the upcoming months. So far everything they are doing looks superb.
Prior111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

ICO ongoing already? Or 600k usd - this is raised on pre-sale or private sale? I cant find any info on site about token sale  Huh
Hmm not entirely sure but maybe this is somethinf the admins couls answer in their telegram chat. https://t.me/cvchat
diggin4coins

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

A very well written article by the CV CEO. Makes a lot of sense.  Lawyers are going to really appreciate this tech eventually. There will be more opportunity to create new types of contracts not seen before and because it's smart and automatable, the low-level drudgery of creating contract dissipates.

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contracts-for-everyone-why-were-about-more-law-not-less-lawyers-b392b0e22fe5
comedy-decentral

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

I got in this business. I am interested to see how the developers perform the business!
 Good luck!
I am in too, Cant wait to see the whole development that this project will take over these years but especially the upcoming months. So far everything they are doing looks superb.

Yes me too, the team is superb and well experienced. Exciting times ahead
ronniesats

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

A very well written article by the CV CEO. Makes a lot of sense.  Lawyers are going to really appreciate this tech eventually. There will be more opportunity to create new types of contracts not seen before and because it's smart and automatable, the low-level drudgery of creating contract dissipates.

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contracts-for-everyone-why-were-about-more-law-not-less-lawyers-b392b0e22fe5

Very nice article. The CEO has great vision. CV is in good hands
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

So I've only just come across Contract Vault but already I can see so many advantages this project can offer. I love the fact that the marketplace will be open to everyone. I'm also sure lawyers will favour being able to scale their work too; they don't have the easiest of jobs. Glad I stumbled on this on another thread, looks like a great investment.

That's the key point for me. At first i thought it was just a place for lawyers, but making it open for all businesses and private individuals is really important. I can see big multipliers with this one if enough people get on board and begin using the platform.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.

I love the look of contracts vault and the idea behind the project. The world of legal/law is changing, smart contracts are the future and cv offers security in contracts on a blockchain.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

Hi, !

I love the look of contracts vault and the idea behind the project. The world of legal/law is changing, smart contracts are the future and cv offers security in contracts on a blockchain.

Its estimated that contract vault could create over 100,000 legal jobs. Everyone can gain access to it. It cuts out the admin, saves time and money. Great potential.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Hi, !

Its estimated that contract vault could create over 100,000 legal jobs. Everyone can gain access to it. It cuts out the admin, saves time and money. Great potential.

Contract vault looks like something that could be used in the modern world. Its simple to create and re use, its legally enforceable, its trustable and reliable. I will be investing into contract vault.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

Hi, !

Yep. Backing is the key. My understanding is that they have partners already on board and are actively working at getting more involved. Can't remember where I read it, but I think some of the guys made a presentation in London a while back to a big legal convention. I'll see if I can find the info.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

Hi, !

Contract vault looks like something that could be used in the modern world. Its simple to create and re use, its legally enforceable, its trustable and reliable. I will be investing into contract vault.

Legal compliance is going to be the next buzz-phrase. Time to clean up the crypto space.
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Hi, !

Legal compliance is going to be the next buzz-phrase. Time to clean up the crypto space.

This.Just, this.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Hi, !

Exactly. I don't know why there isn't more hype about this project. Maybe law and contracts are just not sexy enough.
diggin4coins

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

Exactly. I don't know why there isn't more hype about this project. Maybe law and contracts are just not sexy enough.

I know what you mean, soo much potential in this project.  I guess it's a tough market at the moment, people aren't as enthusiastic about ICOs.   Luckily the mainsale will be going on until August soo plenty of time for people to figure out what they are missing Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: