Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:34:40 PM

As I understand it, you conducted the bounty in 2018. Tell me if you plan to launch another 1 round?

The exact date of the private token sale will be announced later. At the moment, we do not plan to hold it due to market conditions and a complete lack of interest among institutions. We are closer to the traditional venture way.

The price of the tokens is growing. Hope soon the market conditions will become better and investors will return interest to the token sale.
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:43:30 PM

As long as the scammers are not punished and people keep giving them money the scams won't stop.
It is clear that fraudsters will act in this favorable and safe direction for themselves as long as people fall for these tricks and easily give money.

Every year the number of funds stolen by fraudsters and hackers only increases.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 05:16:28 AM

Give me link where I can read this information?

Heptapolis

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

Such news reqular apper in media.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:14:39 PM

The exact date of the private token sale will be announced later. At the moment, we do not plan to hold it due to market conditions and a complete lack of interest among institutions. We are closer to the traditional venture way.

The price of the tokens is growing. Hope soon the market conditions will become better and investors will return interest to the token sale.
Yes, it seems, now more ICO began to appear. Of course, investor interest is still very low. Many are interested in such a popular IEO. It would be nice if the team considered the potential of such an option.

I think that now IEO is more popular than ICO because after IEO tokens start listing on exchange.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:40:49 PM

If an investor is inexperienced, but rather cautious and competent, then he will be able to use the mistakes of others, now not naive people come to the cryptoindustry, but informationally familiar people.

When the price of cryptocurrencies rises and people expect further profits that they are afraid to miss, they forget about caution
Right. FOMO will attract many new people who have not previously engaged in investments. The lack of experience and understanding of the principles of cryptocurrency security will cause many people to make mistakes. Although, I hope, there will be fewer mistakes than in 2017.

Scammers are also developing, perhaps the scheme will be more sophisticated and it will be difficult to determine whether the project is a Scam.

While the scammers will go unpunished for their actions Scams will be a lot.
I am sure that people who do not understand anything about cryptocurrency who have the desire to earn quickly will surely come, as everyone has always been.

I think it will happen because of very strong promotion of crypto on media. When price for crypto grows media talk a lot about it.
Enyanha

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:17:12 PM

If an investor is inexperienced, but rather cautious and competent, then he will be able to use the mistakes of others, now not naive people come to the cryptoindustry, but informationally familiar people.

When the price of cryptocurrencies rises and people expect further profits that they are afraid to miss, they forget about caution
Right. FOMO will attract many new people who have not previously engaged in investments. The lack of experience and understanding of the principles of cryptocurrency security will cause many people to make mistakes. Although, I hope, there will be fewer mistakes than in 2017.

Scammers are also developing, perhaps the scheme will be more sophisticated and it will be difficult to determine whether the project is a Scam.

The expectation of future profits makes people forget about the attentiveness and careful testing of startups.

The scammers clearly will not leave the market, no one will interfere with the creation of fake projects, difficulties can be overcome by conducting their own analysis.

As long as the scammers are not punished and people keep giving them money the scams won't stop.

There are statistics how many crypto were stolen, but there are no statistics how many hackers were punished for stealing the crypto
Just read this article https://cryptocurrencynews.com/crypto-theft-2019-amount/

▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:20:48 AM

I did not meet in the news gradation by year. Give me link to this news?

lylya75

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:51:50 AM

I did not meet in the news gradation by year. Give me link to this news?

Here is the link to the news of this year. But the article one month old
https://cryptocurrencynews.com/crypto-theft-2019-amount/
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

I think that investors became much more experience that they were in 2017, but if the grows of crypto will be so big like it was in 2017 the situation may repeat.
Exactly repeat. There will come a lot of newbies who will make a profit to all experienced investors.

Summer is not a very good time for grows. I think more grows will be in autumn and the situation can repeat.

caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:21:55 PM

I think that investors became much more experience that they were in 2017, but if the grows of crypto will be so big like it was in 2017 the situation may repeat.
Exactly repeat. There will come a lot of newbies who will make a profit to all experienced investors.

Summer is not a very good time for grows. I think more grows will be in autumn and the situation can repeat.

Volume of cryptotrade grows, traders became more active. I expect the future grows of crypto even in summer.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:02:37 PM

There will always be newcomers, but often people are not taught even by their own mistakes.

zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:49:14 AM

There will always be newcomers, but often people are not taught even by their own mistakes.

Now crypto falls again but investition activity rise and more ICO and IEO appears.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:58:03 AM

Now crypto falls again but investition activity rise and more ICO and IEO appears.

It is summer now, the investing activity usually falls in summer that is why the price falls. I think the rise of activity will be in autumn.

lylya75

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:55:16 PM

It is necessary to have knowledge and experience to earn money on crypto. Newbies understands this when they lost money.
Enyanha

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:42:22 PM

Now summer comes. Less news, less trades volumes. Hope it will not be a bad news. It will help to stabilize the prices.

zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:54:55 PM

Really? Are there sources with frequently updated data on investor activity in the cryptocurrency market?

For example you can read this https://[Suspicious link removed]day/btc-eth-xrp-price-prediction-the-nearest-support-and-resistance-levels
But I think that best source is https://coinmarketcap.com/
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:36:35 PM

2018 was a very difficult year for investors. Now people are waiting the grows in spite of summer.
NikaGeraGod

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:57:49 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 03:08:56 PM by NikaGeraGod

Good day.
The latest and final news on the project (Optherium (https://optherium.com/)) are as follows:
1) The project renamed itself and is now called VivexPay. It follows that the obligation to you must fulfill VivusPay, not VivexPay. And VivusPay no longer exists. Therefore, your claim - send pigeon mail.
2) The project has paid you coins and states that the coin will be listed on the stock exchange after Token Sale. There will be no Token Sale. Do not believe any of their words. You yourself can see that they promise to hold Token Sale for 6 months. NO TOKEN SALE WILL BE.
3) The VivexPay project is already earning money on contracts that it will not share with you, since it is VivexPay that does not owe you anything.
4) The team claims that the market is bad and there is no point in Token Sale, but you can see for yourself that Bitcoin has grown by 300% in the last six months. And is this a bad market?
5) At first, the company made closed sales, and then decided that they didn’t need the money and they could handle it, so they canceled the closed sales of their coin and, in order not to fulfill their obligations to you, they decided to change the company name.
6) At the moment, trying to denigrate me and my team. But, no matter how I fulfill my obligations, is this the reason not to pay you, the participants?
7) Your coins are worth nothing and will never be worth anything. You just lost 4 months of life and worked for thanks.
Cool At the time of the end of the bounty - you, the participants, were 6,000 people.
9) The bounty manager to arrange for all participants to buy these coins at least for some price so that you get at least something. But they told me that they were not going to pay anyone anything. 🙈🙈
OPEXinfo

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:47:19 PM

Good day.
The latest and final news on the project (Optherium (https://optherium.com/)) are as follows:
1) The project renamed itself and is now called VivexPay. It follows that the obligation to you must fulfill VivusPay, not VivexPay. And VivusPay no longer exists. Therefore, your claim - send pigeon mail.
2) The project has paid you coins and states that the coin will be listed on the stock exchange after Token Sale. There will be no Token Sale. Do not believe any of their words. You yourself can see that they promise to hold Token Sale for 6 months. NO TOKEN SALE WILL BE.
3) The VivexPay project is already earning money on contracts that it will not share with you, since it is VivexPay that does not owe you anything.
4) The team claims that the market is bad and there is no point in Token Sale, but you can see for yourself that Bitcoin has grown by 300% in the last six months. And is this a bad market?
5) At first, the company made closed sales, and then decided that they didn’t need the money and they could handle it, so they canceled the closed sales of their coin and, in order not to fulfill their obligations to you, they decided to change the company name.
6) At the moment, trying to denigrate me and my team. But, no matter how I fulfill my obligations, is this the reason not to pay you, the participants?
7) Your coins are worth nothing and will never be worth anything. You just lost 4 months of life and worked for thanks.
Cool At the time of the end of the bounty - you, the participants, were 6,000 people.
9) The bounty manager to arrange for all participants to buy these coins at least for some price so that you get at least something. But they told me that they were not going to pay anyone anything. 🙈🙈

First of all you should know, that this was fully written by Trugad, who was our bounty manager, and curently is no longer in our team.

All statesments were done solely by Trugad and have no connection with current situation.

Trugad and the team got paid for his work and never delivered what he promissed. He is a liar and scammer that does not willing to finish the job and take care of bounty community no longer.

Now let's go through each point.

1. VivexPay and VivusPay - 2 totally different projects and business models.

2. We never announced to be listed on a STOCK EXCHANGE. We had announced listing on a crypto exchanges after the token sale, which we postponed due to market conditions.
All statements by Trugad that there will be no token sale - total lie as no one never told such to him. You can ask proofs from @Trugad to check.

3. VivexPay is not even live yet. So there is no way it can bring profits. Total lie. Ask @trugad for proofs to check.

4. When we desided to try token sale, market value were $750B comparing to current $250B. No way it can be called a recovery of market conditions...

5. Total lie in regards of our obligations. As we say 1000 times before - token distribution may happen after a token sale once it takes a place.

6. Work we have paid for to Trugad was never delivered. But the work by bounty hunters will be rewarded as discussed before - after a token sale.

7. This is personal oppinion of Trugad.

8. The number of community/mobile downloards had to be 30-50k what was promissed and never delivered by Trugad... BTW, we never saw this 6k mentioned by him as well...

9. It has no sense to do this as no token sale happened. We pay with tokens, not USD.
We never said we going to pay no one - this is total lie by Trugad. If he can proof we said these - feel free to send this proofs for everyone to see it.

———-
There also was something about myself and that I said something like "go to hell" to everyone. Well, ask for proofs from Trugad - let him proof that this is true.  
I bet he will never show any proofs...

Dear community.
Stay tuned, stay strong and be patient.
We are working on multiple products, microservices and our blockchain.

We are keeping a lot of stuff secret. We are actively working at the moment and it is also a reason why we do not share any news.  

We are actively developing numerous SaaS products upon our ecosystem for corporate customers. Besides that we are constanly upgrading the ecosystem and microservices.

For business we provide blockchain based white-label financial solutions, card programmes, web / mobile applications and remittance processing services that enables cost savings and new revenue streams.

For developers we provide everything needed to build a blockchain-based digital bank and fintech applications.
Ecosystem's smart contracts and microservices combine everything needed for a fast launch and effective run of a digital bank. This includes custom APIs and SDKs, web and mobile applications that allow seamless integration of financial products, IBANs / ACHs, Payment Card, Payment Processing and more into any business model.

Feel free to ask your questions to support @optheriumofficial
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: