Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

Certainly it is a good investment but you need to be patient with the investment. If you are one of those who keep checking prices every hour, it might not be right choice for you.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

if you invest in bitcoin it is relatively everyone can also do it but do not have to adhere to this game because in my opinion it's different you only hold investment coin and not in play
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

well yoea if you are not in rush. but i would refer you investing in top upcoming tokens much reliable and more faster than bitcoin
If one may believe that bitcoin is a good investment, that is true bitcoin really good investment. I believe and i invest in bitcoin.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

Calling or terming this as a game is actually a perspective and he is successful at it making people to see it that way. I believe a lot of persons will see investing in Bitcoin as a business venture. Well, I am more of the perspective of seeing it as an investment opportunity. As much as I don't really have a good chunk of the Bitcoin, I would love to have it for the keeps as investment.
Yes defintely bitcoin is the best option for investment in today's date.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and also no other cryptocurrency or altcoin has the potential to overtake it.Bitcoin is very volatile and this is the advantage of bitcoin.When the price rises then the investors get huge profit returns.When the prices are down then people invest in it to get profits because the prices definitely increase.People use bitcoin for both lomg and short term investments.
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

Leave Buffett and begin to enjoy your investment with Bictoin. It's good, sure, if you don't panic when it goes down, but completely safe; Bitcoins are around for almost a decade now, there's nothing to worry about
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

if you invest in bitcoin it is relatively everyone can also do it but do not have to adhere to this game because in my opinion it's different you only hold investment coin and not in play
now depending on each individual will be directed where the bitcoin that in hand. there is nothing wrong about that opinion.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

Buffett is unconditionally the best investor of our time, but unfortunately the best are mistaken, I believe that bitcoin is an investment

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Bitcoin is safe because it decentralized and provides privacy to the users. It has a very promising purpose so I think its safe to say that this is a good LONG TIME investment. You will find it profitable if you know what to do. Read more and decide if you're going to invest. The final answer is yours.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

I believe and i invest in bitcoin. Cause, of its unstable price. If you invest in bitcoin then you can be sure that you can earn and earn a lot of money. Bitcoin is an easy and beautiful way to earn on investment with technology.
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

I believe bitcoin is investment, can you earn money from here. It is easy to earn but it is also risky.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

I truly believe that bitcoin is a good investment. It’s a chance for me, for many people. I don’t even know if i would invest in something if there were no btc. On the other hand yes, bitcoin is risky, that’s why we should be careful.
EvgeniyWorik

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

If you know what bitcoin is - a good investment, but do not invest the last money. You have to understand that there is a risk. Personally, I believe in bitcoin and invest.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Bitcoin is always good investment but if you expecting quick profit it is not convenient to you. So many long term investors are choose this coin and it will make big success in future because If you see in past four years chart you can understand the Bitcoin potential.And I think it can be realized because BTC has bright future.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

There's no doubt it surely is a game of skills instead of trusting on luck. Putting your money blindly on banks is of no better than giving your money to anyone else it's just they do not have any running away because they are getting much more profit than you do with your money. Best Bitcoin and other altcoins we have complete control over our coins and whoever owns them get the full money. There is no backstage stuff in this.
massguru

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

After all the time that i watch this market, i know expecting a quick profit isn’t a good thing. That’s why i try to make humble moves, no need to rush. And yes, bitcoin is just one of the best investment methods especially to young ones. It helps us to be more responsible about future, at least that’s exactly what i think.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

Alright, we are going to participate with the game ,as he said ,  for us to win everytime there is a price increase. And feel of losing everytiime the price is getting down. That is a one way of investing , taking a risk with your money. If you need it badly for exchange , either you are losing that much.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
glanmarc2

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

I think. Bitcoin is an investment. It is like a stock market. Where the price goes up and down. Where bitcoin's price is more volatile. In investing in crypto, You will be facing high risk. But its work to take that high risk. Because due to its high volatility. Your money may be doubled within 2 days or 2weeks or months. The technique in investing in bitcoin is to have great "Patience" in holding your crypto. Hope this will help you
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

To my own point of view i think is yet. BTC is a good investment if one have enough money..
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment with a nice expected return if you get lucky and invested at the right time and moment. For early early investors of Bitcoin, they are already rich and we still have a slight chance to follow their footsteps even not closer. There are hype going around and speculations made by people who are trusted over the media and internet, so let's get along with it and invest even just a slight portion of our fiat.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment but it is also very risky especially seeing the value of bitcoin that now always down and unstable, the risk losing very was great then I recommend to now we thought was back to the right if you want to invested in bitcoin or not.

Bitcoin is an alternative investments in which a promising investment that will give you a much bigger return of investments from your capital. Although it is a risky because of the volatility but there is no investments of today that free of risks so if you want to earn high yield of earnings you really need to face the risks but with your constant monitoring and always to review the Bitcoin update then the risks will be neutralize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: