Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

Yes very nice.
I believe that bitcoin is a profitable investment and a lot of benefits. Bitcoin is also the safest investment so many people are investing in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lehuyaxib1

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

Yes Bitcoin is great investment
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

Yes very nice.
I believe that bitcoin is a profitable investment and a lot of benefits. Bitcoin is also the safest investment so many people are investing in bitcoin.
I tnink bitcoin is a goof investment only to those who have a big patience or maybe trust on it. Some investors loss their profit or maybe their capital because they are lack of patience and they've done wrong on doing such panic selling or maybe selling on the wrong price or maybe timing.

nahidfresh99

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

yes i think so
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

Yes very nice.
I tnink bitcoin is a goof investment only to those who have a big patience or maybe trust on it. Some investors loss their profit or maybe their capital because they are lack of patience and they've done wrong on doing such panic selling or maybe selling on the wrong price or maybe timing.

Bitcoin is good investment. Most of the people know the price list. It change the life. It time acct and time to change the price. People gather more information from bitcoin. This information help to plan to work and invest in the bitcoin on time. So time is important for the process. So time to complete the process. It good opportunity for future saving. If hold the bitcoin long time. You get more profit. But you know the price information day by day.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

Bitcoin is always a good investments anytime and anyday, but dont just focus your investment only on bitcoin choose other Altcoins like Shivom that has great future and also backed by government....... You can also invest in ETH, NEO, WAVE...
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

Even some people already doubt about the stability of bitcoin in the market because of the fluctuating price for the past months, I still believe that bitcoin is a good investment.  I am a great believer in bitcoin because I truly understand its volatility nature.  I know that even how long bitcoin suffers from red days, still it has the capability to recover because if you trace the history, it already happened before but on the last quarter of 2017, bitcoin reaches value beyond our expectation.  I still believe that it has the tendency to surpass that value it just a matter of time.  So, it is still a good investment.

I also believe that bitcoin is the currency of the future.  When that time comes, for sure, those who invest now will be benefitted from it. 
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

Questions about the value of bitcoins as an investment will likely differ depending on who you ask.

Those with a vision of a fully-distributed future in which the lack of a centralized overseer becomes key to an asset’s value will tell you that, yes, bitcoins are poised to become only more valuable in the future. Others who put more value in the traditional trust afforded by banks and government institutions would likely steer you away from bitcoins as an investment.

While determining how “good” any investment will be is ultimately a guessing game, there are some tried and true ways to determine an asset’s worth. One of the simplest ways to think about bitcoin as an investment is to consider its rise against the U.S. dollar. Recently, bitcoin prices eclipsed $1,000 and have reached beyond $1,500. If you had invested in the digital currency when its worth was still hovering around $150 just a few years ago, or when it was first introduced in 2009 and worth nothing against the dollar, you would probably be convinced that it made for a good investment.

Furthermore, an underpinning concept behind Bitcoin is that there will only ever be 21,000,000 tokens, meaning that it may stay consistently valuable or increase in value relative to other types of currency which can be printed endlessly. Other reasons that the asset seems like a good investment include its growing popularity, network effects, security, immutability and status as the first ever in a growing world of digital currencies.

That being said, there is at least one significant argument for limiting bitcoins to a small portion of your portfolio at the most. Bitcoin is known for stark jumps in price, high peaks and deep valleys that would make it difficult to have confidence in the asset as a long-term money maker that can be depended on. Tying every dime you have to such a volatile asset would be imprudent. A good rule to follow is never to invest more than what you would be willing to lose.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

I think so. The main idea here is how many people are investing on bitcoin, and from there you can be able to tell that bitcoin is a good investment due to the fact that a lot of people are actually investing on it. Not to mention the fact, that bitcoin has been like this for quite a long time.
ahmedbrown

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment which can earn you a good returns on your investment. But to have a good returns in Bitcoin investment you need to have a good investment and decide either to have a short investment or hold long to your Bitcoin for a price increase. Otherwise, one can be buying and selling for a profit.
And also trading Bitcoin with other Alt coins on various exchanges
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

BITCOIN IS A GOOD INVESTMENT FOR PEOPLE WHO INVESTED YEARS BACK AND SINCERELY IT IS ALSO GOOD INVESTMENT NOW IF IT IS DONE AT THE RIGHT TIME
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

I think that bitcoin is a good investment at the moment. It can multiply your capital and also help to get some property.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:54:09 AM

Good investment and also highly recommended. but the risk in bitcoin is actually also great. here if you use hot money a little risky .. try to use money that is not included in your needs
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

Good investment and also highly recommended. but the risk in bitcoin is actually also great. here if you use hot money a little risky .. try to use money that is not included in your needs
As mentioned bitcoin is a highly recommended investment, and in my opinion it can be suggested to an user without any time target. Because, the growth happening with time can't be predicted precisely using any of the analytics. It all happens based on the market and the positive speculations happening around the cryptocurrency network.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment tool, but bitcoin also has considerable risk, because bitcoin fluctuates can go down and rise anytime, so my advice before bitcoin investment should first understand how to invest bitcoin, to reduce the risk of big losses.

pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

Yes i think is good investment because in future more and more increased bitcoin value so its good investment.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Buffets advice is to 'know' what you are investing in. There was quote where he states that he reads quarterly reports as engrossed  as some do comic books or novels.
He is interested in the business of business. If you are immersed in bitcoin and find interest and passion in it...then that is a good start

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:18:07 AM

At present, BTC is the best investment for the current market. BTC can generate high profits for you in just a short time. so if you have experience try the investment experience. You will get good value again.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

People will always have different opinion concerning cryptos, as respectable as buffet is, that's just his take and he is entitled to it. I believe BTC is a good venture and it has proven its worth over a period of time, as it survives the obstacles on its way. it as also helped improve millions of lives and is still a source of livelihood for many

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Anonymous and no regulation is the most important attribute in COINS, review the history of currency fluctuations, which the government once said to hit or regulatory currency trading, the currency will fell.

Although the BTC cannot replace the French currency, it can become a global currency like gold, which is complementary to each other, and it is not certain that it will replace the French currency in the future.

BTC is worth long-term investment!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: