Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Yes it is an investment, but trading bitcoin is also playing the market, so you should know where and when to sell off, that is why its a bit risky but if you know how to handle it you will win this game of market.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roadsirm

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

basically a good bitcoin used for your long-term investments you will surely benefit if you want to invest in the long term and I am very confident that bitcoin has a good future for the future seen from the development of bitcoin every day increased so that the many investors who save money they are dj bitcoin for the sake of just looking for an advantage with bitcoin.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

Yes it is a good investment, although bitcoin is unpredictable as of the moment a good look on the movement of chart will help your investment to be in good condition.it can be used for everyday necessities and can buy food and help with your family and everyday use. If you buy some of bitcoin now at the low price you will get amount of profit from your investment after someday.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

I agree if anyone says that Bitcoin Investment is like a game, there are times when we win there is a time we lose. If we win it means we get a lot of money, if we lose we lose our money. but Bitcoin Investment is a very good investment, because the value of Bitcoin will continue to grow! Bitcoin also has a good future in the future.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 04:44:20 PM by tylerderden

Yes it is a good investment, although bitcoin is unpredictable as of the moment a good look on the movement of chart will help your investment to be in good condition.it can be used for everyday necessities and can buy food and help with your family and everyday use. If you buy some of bitcoin now at the low price you will get amount of profit from your investment after someday.
Yes definitely bitcoin is a very good investment in today's date.It gives huge profit rates and that too in a short period of time.Everyone has faith in bitcoin and that is why they still use bitcoin even after the fall in price.I think bitcoin can be used for both short term and long term investments.Bitcoin can also be used for day to day transactions.I think in the future it will rule the market.It will also give competition to fiat currency too.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment but it is also very risky especially seeing the value of bitcoin that now always down and unstable, the risk losing very was great then I recommend to now we thought was back to the right if you want to invested in bitcoin or not.

Everything about Bitcoin is risky. Knowing how unstable bitcoin price is, it can either increase or decrease as soon as possible but all these needs patience. That a personality a bitcoin user should possess.
Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Yes it is. I do invest on the technology not on the price and technical indicators alone. And I do only invest 12% of my portfolio on Bitcoin.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

i bet it is, because if you're going for long time investment bitcoin is one of the best choice. maybe about 2 - 3 years investment in bitcoin will give you a good profit.
We all know that bitcoin is a good investment for a long term because of its unstable price. Furthermore, investing in bitcoin is a good choice and way to earn big profit and if you invested in bitcoin you assure that you could make and earn huge amount of money. Lastly, just invest in bitcoin and wait for a long time and then earn good and big profit.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

I think its better to invest if you have enough money to buy coins. Read more and learn more about the market. Start searching for a coin that you think has the potential to grow more. Start investing on your bitcoin and keep tracking it until you get your desired profit. Start investing early so that you can learn early.
Sofiamnc

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

It is difficult to say whether it is a good investment of not. It depends on multiple things, such as on what one believes a good investment is. In my humble opinion, buying BTC might be a good investment if we project it more in the long-run. For the short-term I think it's another story, it can be risky, given its volatility. And a bit of speculation is a part of the 'game' if we want to call it that way Smiley.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Yes it is an investment, but trading bitcoin is also playing the market, so you should know where and when to sell off, that is why its a bit risky but if you know how to handle it you will win this game of market.

When you buy Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrency) you are basically speculating with future. You buy it because you believe it will become new means of payment and that a lot of people will start using it. You are also speculating that there won't be any government ban, bug that will make system useless or infrastructure failure.

dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Yes of course, Once you invest in bitcoin your assurance of earning big profit is very high.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

I think he is completely wrong. Maybe he have some shady interests, and that may not be his true opinion.

Bitcoin is the asset with the greatest valuation in the last 8years. Bitcoin's risk is completely disassociated from any other traditional assets, such as bonds and stocks.
Bitcoin is a great diversification for any portfolio, and in the right percentage can even lower its risk.

Surely. Bitcoin is indeed a good investment. This has been circulating for quite a while already and this has made its name on top in the past year. It is indeed no doubt that bitcoin can make it again in the near future. Cryptocurrencies have been doing well if not for those who are circulating negative impressions on crypto.
martaga

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Yes, it is still a good investment option if you compare it with stocks or gold. You can easily make 10-205 returns in a day , something which other options give in an year.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

investment I think it's not a game because we have to have confidence and patience if one take the opportunity and opportunity we do not get profit I follow bounty campaign to get reward what it also said the game I do not think
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

The circulation of bitcoin is very limited. For now, there are only about 21 million worldwide. Given such limitations, bitcoin prices will likely continue to rise. However, there is no investment that will continue to run smoothly. Some financial experts such as Professor John Quiggin of the University of Queensland claim that bitcoin investments can be bubble, since they have no real asset value. You must really understand the risks, benefits, taxes, and how the system works first.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

I beg to differ that investing in bitcoin is game. Its very true that investments are full of speculations but that doesn't make it a game at all. Games are a kind of gamble which the outcomes cannot be predicted. However, bitcoiners are much assured that their investment would yield positive returns when they hold for a long term.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

it's true because many are using bitcoin to invest their money. and already many who became rich because of investments in bitcoin and the results are also not disappointing

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

For me yes, it is. Investing on bitcoin is one of a better choice in terms of investing in crypto currency, bitcoin is easy to move their price, just make a proper way of investing. Invest when the price is low and sell when it is in the highest value.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income. We know that value of bitcoin is unstable, buy more bitcoin if the value is down and hold it and wait the perfect time to sell it, and you gain a high profit from your investment.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Calling or terming this as a game is actually a perspective and he is successful at it making people to see it that way. I believe a lot of persons will see investing in Bitcoin as a business venture. Well, I am more of the perspective of seeing it as an investment opportunity. As much as I don't really have a good chunk of the Bitcoin, I would love to have it for the keeps as investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: