Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

If I think bitcoin has a very good price movement so it can be utilized someone to invest in the future to achieve success and make a person able to live prosper when in meeting basic needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lektor188

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

Of course, as with any other investment, you should never invest all your money in one basket, but as part of a balanced portfolio, cryptocurrencies deserve attention.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:59:01 PM

Definitely yes but you have to be very patient about the results. Bitcoin is a great platform t invest you money for great rate of returns.
Many people have made good money from the bitcoin. And you can too.
hidustep

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

if you wanted as a good investment then here it is!!!
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Btc is a decent investment where you can guarantee that you can ready to profit or will assist you with multiplying your money. Be that as it may, it is as yet risky investment in light of the fact that the cost isn't steady and it generally change. Ultimately simply invest in Btc and earn great benefit sooner rather than later.

Yes you are right if you know is your investment is right and you will not be don't worry for your investment and some people will not know what they are doing this is the reason for the some losses in that.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

Bitcoin is surely a good investments. If you know what you're doing. It takes a lot of patience and research to know the right time to invest, and even then, you need luck, except you're a whale and control the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best digital investment that I have seen in my life .It always care about it's customers. Don't judge it with its current situation detailed study of its history will directs you to the best investment, and that's bitcoin.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

For me bitcoin is a very good investment, and with bitcoin I have financial freedom because I have benefited from my investment.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

In my own personal opinion, bitcoin is really a good investment because bitcoin has a potential and good for long-term investment. Even bitcoin do not have a stable price i still would like to invest because if bitcoin decreases badly, it will recover or it will increase again, therefore my money will increase too all you need is patience
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

From this perspective, it is undeniable that the majority of those who have recently joined this cryptoeconomy have been doing so without a certain knowledge of the market and their only interest has been to obtain large returns in a very short period of time,what makes them definitely speculators rather than investors.

Now, bitcoin was never designed as an instrument of speculative investment, but unfortunately capitalism has always been looking for ways to speculate with everything that can be subject to speculation, and in this case it seems that bitcoin has become a hostage of capital, so I will never be in favor of speculation with bitcoin.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:46:48 PM

If you really have some idle funds with you I personally suggest that you should give a try. I personnally joined bitcoin without investing any personal funds and I already earned alot from it, however this will be a longer time of establishment but assured that time and effort will be the only capital you’ll spent.It depends on your own risk profile that you should invest in Bitcoin or not.
manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

Yes it is good investment but you must make sure you have proper security in place. Paper wallet is still on of the best choices.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

the price of bitcoin grows on the eyes, it can be observed on schedule! on this if you invest in the crypto market and bitcoin, then I'm sure that all prices will grow several times! if you plan investments for a long time, in any case, you can always buy bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

Concerning the prospects of crypto currency in general, and Bitcoin in particular, it is difficult to answer unambiguously at the moment. Its history does not last for six years, and many impressive steps have been taken towards becoming a global financial instrument. This is a wide network of ATMs around the world, support and legislative recognition by many states and much more. I think that for Bitcoin or something alternative, but on its basis, there will be a future, even if now it seems unreal.
lunasol

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

Looking at it from an investor's point of view - it's something that takes a bit of time to make a profit. Long periods of waiting times isn't something investors go for generally, but for the long run, it is a major investment. Consider yourself lucky if you have bitcoin at this moment, because in the future people are going to go nuts to try and get their hands on it. Heck, if you have 20 bucks lying around, it's worth the investment.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

If you really have some idle funds with you I personally suggest that you should give a try. I personnally joined bitcoin without investing any personal funds and I already earned alot from it, however this will be a longer time of establishment but assured that time and effort will be the only capital you’ll spent.It depends on your own risk profile that you should invest in Bitcoin or not.

bitcoin has been tested in recent years and it is enough to prove that bitcoin is not just a game and can easily be lost, the analogy is that if a pattern in any business is able to gain an increased level of confidence, then what needs to be done afterwards is development active, so it will not accumulate an already established system to be destroyed.

it is a coincidence that bitcoin is associated with investment, but we have seen firsthand how bitcoin prices continue to increase over the long run, all breaking negative arguments and finally making them end up trying to believe.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

yes of course, already many people invest. Even some countries are also using bitcoin. The advantages of doubling the investment of bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will be the investment coin no 1 in the world.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

Of-course Bitcoin is a good investment. More you can it is best to invest on it now. You can look at the last of the year 2017 and you can realize why it's good to invest here. I hope investing on it will never be a bad idea.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

Yes, of course Bitcoin is a good investment. Because everyone is benefiting from Bitcoin investment and getting good results. Many have invested in Bitcoin to make many changes in their financial life. When you buy Bitcoin and know when to sell, you will get good Feedback if you invest in Bitcoin.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Yes, perhaps this cryptocurrency is a good investment. After all, now bitcoin has fallen sharply, perhaps as sharply and will increase. So I think it's a good idea!

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: