Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:19 AM

all things must have risks, as well as investing bitcoin. but if you do not understand the bitcoin system, do not ever try it because only regret you get. because bitcoin investment is not as easy as you imagine.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

The reason why I'm here is because of bitcoin.It do believe that bitcoin can save lives and is good for investment.I consider my friend as an example why I take risk in investing bitcoin because the more risk,the better chance to succeed.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

at the moment, everyone says they think that bitcoin is a very bad idea and so on. well, if these people knew what bitcoin is! bitcoin at the moment is not very good because it is very much sifted! well, I'll tell you, there's a currency all over the country. this does not mean anything with the fact that bitcoin will die! if bitcoin fell I'm sure that after a while wakes up not likely a lot!
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:40:46 PM by dynospytan

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

There are already a lot of opened topics that is related to this one but i guess this topic never gets old. Investing is a big decision that requires critical decisionmaking and this decision cannot be easily changed. Before investing in something, you need to understand how it works and how will investing on it will affect your life. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has become very popular worldwide and used as a mode of transaction for various payments. It is not affected by inflation because it is crypto...
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment which can earn a good returns on your investment. But to have a good returns in Bitcoin investment you need to have a good investment and decide either to have a short investment or hold long to your bitcoin for a price increase.The risk in bitcoin is actually great so be vigilant on your investment.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

Irregardless of whether it is a game or investment, majority of people go into any instrument is to growth their portfolio. As long as crypto can help you grow your portfolio you do not need to worry too much.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

Bitcoin investment, is a very good investment, than any other investment, bitcoin investment requires news update, any time there's force news, the market dropped, and if you're current is the best time to invest and make more profits,
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment because of its high price in bull market and if you invest bitcoin make sure to hold it in a long term its a win win situation maybe 2-5years of holding on it your investments will be back more than your investment.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment yet it will depend on the status of your income.So many long term investors are choose this coin and it will make big success in future because If you see in past four years chart you can understand the Bitcoin potential.In the short term it is very risky because the price is not as stable, but for long-term bitcoin good, because in the long term the price can increase high.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

According to me, Bitcoin is still a good investment so far. It is interesting for investors and very profitable. What we need is learning what bitcoin, how it works, its future prospect as a new busniness. With high volatile in price, there is a big opportunity to get profit for investors. Since introduced until today, many people have got much money and become rich suddendly because of bitcoin investment. Another thing that must be kept in mind is learning how to overcome its investment risk. For this purpose you are suggested to learn market analysis to know where price to move to avoid and minimize your risk.  
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment, as long as you know about this bitcoin and blockchain technology. It's good to invest in this cryptocurrecy, because it has a lot of opportunities to earn money. All we need to do if you already invest it, just be patience.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

yes it is true we speculate that the price of coin we buy will soar and will make us profit. I think it's a very good game and the chances of winning this game are huge.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

yes of course bitcoin is good for investment but before investment you can make huge profit from bitcoins and other crypto currencies its better investment then stock exchanges or forex
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Bitcoin is not just an investment  but a very good and promising investment.  Investment is all about speculation, pamutation and focast. You put your money on some things and envisage it's growth in nearest future.  Bitcoin also work in that direction and even beyond that because it can be traded as forex, it can be used to buy and sell and other legitimate deals.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

I would say yes it is a smart investment also but these recent months have confused me and now i doubt a little bit. Still, it is not as bad as other conventional tools i think. Hope it gains much more credibility sooner.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

YES,bitcoin has a bright future, bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

I think bitcoin is a good investment, with investing in bitcoin I can get a profit even though we know that investing in bitcoin is full of risks but I'm trying to overcome those risks and avoid those risks, investing in bitcoin will be more profitable if for the long term
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

To a certain extent, everything is a game. Especially in the world of business, people are really like playing and gambling and even cheating and outwitting one another. In crypto, it is somehow the same but your primary opponent is uncertainty and volatility. That is why you have to speculate to the best of your ability so that you will win. You need to have wit in crypto as in other investments.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Yes it is, right in this time because its in low price and it will surely go back in its peak price or higher just dont invest in untrustworthy projects and you are all good.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

no guys, they speculate for not reading the news or hearing about crypto currency. bitcoin moves with news, I think Bitcoin is an international stock exchange with everyone is its owner. so the price is set by their own. it's not a game. but more than world trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: