Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Yes of course bitcoin is a good investment asset, even very good. But Bitcoin trading is a high-risk activity. Bitcoin prices fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time. please use the extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Bitcoin. Bitcoin developers do not force users to buy or sell Bitcoin, as an investment, or profit-seeking action. All Bitcoin trading decisions are an independent decision by the user.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a good investment for SOME TIME! Never forget this!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

Bitcoin is a profitable investment that no one coin can replace.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income, bitcoin is profitable that brings you successful life. Bitcoin is profitable coins the first cryptocurrency that give help to everyone and no other coins replace it. Bitcoin is a good investment to prepare our futures become financially secure and successful
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income, bitcoin is profitable that brings you successful life. Bitcoin is profitable coins the first cryptocurrency that give help to everyone and no other coins replace it. Bitcoin is a good investment to prepare our futures become financially secure and successful

Traditional investment is also have  risk same  as bitcoin good thing about investing bitcoins is you have  control of your investment because the transaction is peer to peer because it is decentralized.

sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

not just good but also can make us become addicted. even I am willing to quit my job in a factory. because I want to focus and know more about the bitcoin digital world. because already a lot of my colleagues who are already on success .
davidallen

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

Bitcoin is always a good investment .Sometimes it shows that it is a great investment
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

no, this is not the game as you think. but yes, bitcoin is a good investment at the same time very risky. so the point. bitcoin growth is based on buyers and sellers. but there are several factors that strengthen the bitcoin better than all the crypto that exists. bitcoin is always required in the affairs of crypto and bitcoin always binds the market.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Yes. Because you can rise a huge of money step by step. And you can push your self to be more hard working than the old you.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

yes of course bitcoin is the best investment place because in my opinion bitcoin price from year to year increase in price so for bitcoin owner when this year and you sell in next year hence the profit you get very much.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Putting resources into bitcoin is a decent decision cause you gain much wage. Putting resources into long haul is a best decision cause in this sort of speculation it give you great benefit, cause the estimation of bitcoin is keeps expanding so your venture will be develop in high gainful salary to influence your future to wind up effective and fiscally steady.
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246

For success work hard!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Yeah, really good platform for investing your money. But don't keep yourself limited in one project. There are some good projects on the market available. Try for SciDex Coin. This one isn't bad though. All the best!
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Traditional investment is also have  risk same  as bitcoin good thing about investing bitcoins is you have  control of your investment because the transaction is peer to peer because it is decentralized.

Don't you feel that for traditional investment the volatility in market comparing to btc is not as much and carry less risk comparing to investing in btc?

Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

I like and I fits very well with this investment in enjoying bitcoin because bitcoin is a lucrative investment for us to plant stock or work to make money in a satisfactory way because bitcoin is different from others due to the payment of digital coins.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I think bitcoin is great for the world and bitcoin is digital money and future investment and I'm very proud to know bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin will make me successful and bitcoin will make me better
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

yes bitcoin is a really good investment but before you step into cryptoworld you should know the risk , you should study and learn what bitcoin really is . there are lots of things you need to read and study . you can also ask some crypto enthusiast who already know what is the flow of bitcoin there you can learn when to buy and sell . it is really great to be in here but at first its hard you will lose money but eventually you will overcome and earn from those experiences . experience is the best teacher
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

There are many alternative crypto currencies on which you can earn faster than bitcoin, there is simply the accepted concept that bitcoin is a reliable investment, bitcoin is slowly but surely going to the historic high
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment for me. It is becuase bitcoin grows its investment faster and earns more money. The market of bitcoin moves quickly so the perfect timing must be observed. Bitcoin really helps out people who aspires to businessmen in this field and thanks to bitcoin, it will happen.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

yes ... bitcoin is a very good investment place .. bitcoin has long been popular in the United States. it is estimated that bitcoin could be an investment that will develop among millennials in 2018. bitcoin is very promising to be rich ..
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

we do not know bitcoin will last forever or not because bitcoin is currently popular and very uphill drastically mean nowadays bitcoin is famous worldwide and I'm sure it will be forever though not forever but unfortunately if bitcoin does not last forever it's a pity it.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

I think buying bitcoin is a form of investment. It's not like a game. It depends on how people invest in it. It can be a long-term investment or a short-term investment. Depending on the volatility of the market, we invest in it to make a profit. I find investing in bitcoin is also quite safe and helps me bring in  profits. This is really a good investment for your future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: