Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is a very good investment. But not in the short term. Bitcoin is an investment in the long term. In time we will get a big profit. I think if you want get a quick profit then the other coin is better. Some Alt can give you fast profit. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

For my own opinion i think it's not a game. And i think also that bitcoin is good to invest for a long term due to it's stable price day by day. Hopefully it could goes up so that many investors could sell their money.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

Bitcoin is always good investment but if you expecting quick profit it is not convenient to you. So many long term investors are choose this coin and it will make big success in future. If you can hold and wait a few years - Bitcoin is the best investment. I think this is right time to invest in Bitcoin. If you invest now, it will make big success in next year.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

Yes but i advise you do not do HYIP scheme with it because you can easily loose your hard earned money. Most of the HYIP do alot of scamming. But you can buy and keep and make your cool cash or do mining.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

As long as you have knowledge of what you are doing, it's the best option of all. Also, Bitcoin is not a bet, It is an investment and how any investment allows us data and information (incomplete) to help us make decisions.
We speculate?! Yes, but we also do it with any decision in life, no decision is 100% safe or it has complete information.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Yes but i advise you do not do HYIP scheme with it because you can easily loose your hard earned money. Most of the HYIP do alot of scamming. But you can buy and keep and make your cool cash or do mining.
Total awareness of some scam activities and deep knowledge on it's trend cause it could give us guide for a better result if this kind of investment. Bitcoin investment are growing and really gaining, if you can play it well and can manage to hold it when crisis come..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

Total awareness of some scam activities and deep knowledge on it's trend cause it could give us guide for a better result if this kind of investment. Bitcoin investment are growing and really gaining, if you can play it well and can manage to hold it when crisis come..
Bitcoin  investment is more profitable than  any other  investment controlled by banks and other entities driven third party facilitators, why because  no body manipulate the prices when it pump up that the absolute value and also when it goes down. Talking about risk it only at the start since if you don't have  deep  understanding and you can asked assistance to people who are in business for a while. And you also  join  some  forum.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

Just like any other investment, its risky and there is no assurance where the price wilk go. Well its a good investment, because of ita sudden changes in price you can actually gain greater than the usual investment. Bitcoin has proven it self since it was in the market even before. The tremendous growth and development wilk help it gain more support and demand from the people.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

It certainly is going by the antecedents of bitcoin. If we also look at the way things are evolving in the digital space, bitcoin is definitely going to do better than it is now and anyone smart enough should invest in it now, though cautiously.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

I am very happy with Warren Buffet, I'm very happy with his word wise but what he means cannot be applied to cryptocurrency...I see Bitcoin as a new investment, the concept is very unique, so I think the old people are less understood with this  Cheesy

Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a Good investment. Because Bitcoin can give us hope of success. Bitcoin is a digital asset that has a bright future with a high value. Bitcoin very high value is what will make us can quickly become rich because we get a lot of profit.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

bitcoin is not a game, it is a digital investment model that aims to provide good service and also solve the economic crisis.

so if anyone says that bitcoin is a bad investment place, then I see he a part of people who hate bitcoin or people who do not understand bitcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

I get what you are saying and I think you got a point there, in a way investing on bitcoin is kindda like playing a game, some says its a gamble but I think, whatever we may call it, the fact that bitcoin is giving us the return that we are happy with then it doesnt matter whatever we may call it, investment or game it sure does give us profit and for me that is enough reason to call bitcoin a good investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Of course, bitcoin is a good choice! I think that bitcoin is the most stable coin of all, therefore it is the least subject to price fluctuations, and your crypto-currency portfolio will not experience strong falls!
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

As you getting more and more familiar with bitcoin, you may notice that knowledge and experience will affect your investment with bitcoin. I can say that because the success will come unknowingly in time and having a good reference or basis when that time occurs can make your investment in bitcoin become successful and when that happens, you can say that investing in bitcoin is good. In simpler words, it depends on the capability of investor to consider bitcoin investment good or bad.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

If buying bitcoin in the hope that the demand will increase in the foreseeable future and other people will pay more is not investing, what is then investing? Is stock market also not investing and playing a game? What is the definition of playing a game? If the outcome depends on luck. And if you buy crypto currency at the beginning and relatively cheap, why is it luck if price will rise later?
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin isn't a game but a virtual currency that has various functions and advantages that can be used as a means of payment transactions or as a business asset, and so far existence of bitcoin has helped economy of many users to become better.
And bitcoin investment is the best investment when compared with some other assets such as gold investment
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Bitcoin is a good start to invest in a cryptocurrency, you can possibly notice some flow of its market. Sometimes it goes cheaper so wait the right time to start investing to it, and when the time that it is very expensive you can earn much higher profit because you buy it in cheaper price.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

I do not think it's all a game, every investment definitely needs ups and downs. And that's very reasonable in bitcoin. We can not say that all speculation is a game. Do not mean that the people who invest are the people who participate in the game. I think all the things that can be said by the game is when we put our money and then our money will run out if our speculation is not right. But bitcoin does not make our money run out. So this is not a game.

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

One of best investment online i think is bitcoin. But  reality shows that all investment may experience failure. So be wise and be alert of what you want to invest and whom you invest. So you better read and research the about how to invest your money in bitcoin.But bitcoin is good in standard of investing. So you better invest now before anything else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: