Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

like any other investment method, bitcoin can be a good investment if you know how to handle it, need a strategy and some great anlyzed, it same like other investment but way complicated because the violated price, but it still worth

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

Sure100% sure Bitcoin is a good investment, i will advice you to go for it don't be discourage my friend, i will tell you this make sure you invest your bitcoin in that Right investment, make sure you know how to do the calculations to know if you will gain or not in that Business investment hope you understand me? Bitcoin is sure.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Thats like going to an Apples forum and asking is he should buy an Iphone, obviously everyones going to recommend it cause they like it and thats why they are there. If Bitcoin wouldn't had been a good investment than millions of people wouldn't had been investing their money into it. Not to mention so many millionaires made by Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Yes bitcoin is one of the good investment,because bitcoin is trusted.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin is always the # 1 spot on speculation on the crypto market. You can hear or notice that really when entering the market. Bitcoin is unique to having the opportunity to earn profit and change lives, the future of everyone. Power of change over time and resonance from popularity. It is certainly always profitable speculation, just you wise to seek a suitable moment to buy. You are completely assured of your money and fortune inside the bitcoin.
Dessy Nurvianti

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best investment, because we can invest for the long term. If I may suggest, you should put some of your money to invest in bitocin. Do not delay the opportunity, because bitcoint prices continue to increase.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

I'm sure and optimistic that bitcoin is the best investment, this is because the number of users continues to increase so as to keep prices up, bitcoin using the concept of decentralization so that the price is always fair and continue to increase as the number of users continues to rise while the stock is limited.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

I believe that the pace of the price rise in bitcoins is likely to be slower during 2018 as the attention shifts to the altcoins. At least I hope global trend will continue in the future.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

I believe that the pace of the price rise in bitcoins is likely to be slower during 2018 as the attention shifts to the altcoins. At least I hope global trend will continue in the future.

Too early to say that. It is true that the Bitcoin market dominance has come down to 36% (which is close to the all-time lows), but a number of the altcoins are also showing weaknesses. ETH is facing tough competition from NEO and ADA, while Ripple is drawing a lot of flak for its association with the establishment.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Yes BTC is a good investment. You can earn big in BTC even the price is not stable it is the number 1 in cryptocurrency. BTC is easy to use not like the other coins. My suggestion in investong BTC you have to study and learn it first because if you do not know how to invest in the BTC you will not earn big. You also need to study the orice of the BTC so you will not be panick with the orice of the BTC you have to know that it is not easy to invest in  BTC.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

If Bitcoin wouldn't had been a good investment than millions of people wouldn't had been investing their money into it. Not to mention so many millionaires made by Bitcoin. bitcoin using the concept of decentralization so that the price is always fair and continue to increase as the number of users continues to rise while the stock is limited. Bitcoin is currently popular and very uphill drastically mean nowadays bitcoin is famous worldwide and I'm sure it will be forever though not forever .
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Until now bitcoin is still the best choice if your looking of a good and profitable investment and there are so many investors that until now trust and support bitcoin.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

Indeed, Bitcoin is a good investment. It is a good game in which you can participate in and win in it. It is an investment that will you give big returns if you are hardworking and serious about it. Bitcoin is profitable and income is unlimited.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

If you think bitcoin has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Btc is a decent investment where you can guarantee that you can ready to profit or will assist you with multiplying your money. Be that as it may, it is as yet risky investment in light of the fact that the cost isn't steady and it generally change. Ultimately simply invest in Btc and earn great benefit sooner rather than later.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

Yeah, but the process that we put our money to gain money in the bitcoin process can be already call an investment. Putting money for for gaining income is an investment also. It is how we interpret the investment..
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Why not Bitcoin a good investment. actually Bitcoin is a first decentralized digital currency it is now most valuable and most demand-able now bitcoin price is increasing.I think that Bitcoin is a good investment with a nice expected value return.

xupal

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

undoubtedly its very good investment but high risky too
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

I like and invest very much enjoy bitcoin because bitcoin is a lucrative investment for us to plant stock or work to make money in a satisfactory way because bitcoin is different from others due to the payment of digital coins.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I agree with this statement, we participate in the game, especially in such an unstable market, as it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: