Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!)  (Read 37656 times)
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:15:49 PM

still think that their own personal doubts can STOP US. (like ici_lemmy who sends me a PM every few hours... ALL answered by the way... )
I want to point out that it was 3PM in 24h...
Yes you answered but i didn't get a straight answer...
I don"t want to stop you, just that you clearly answer, so everybody can make his/her mind.

Lemmy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anykeywhy (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:19:24 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 10:39:38 PM by anykeywhy

WHY BUY MORE MACHINES? >> SIMPLE: TO SAVE FROM SHARED RESOURCES. Isn't that clear? Wink

More net profit will be available if more machines can share the same resources together, this will result in a more profitable mining and fatter divided, beyond a better deployment of the mining farm. This sort of advantage makes your shares earn a "bit" more thanks to the fix costs sharing for machines like electricity, internet, air-conditioning and so on... Smiley
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:29:18 PM

@Bakki >> You're out AS YOU ASKED to anyone but me. WAIT YOUR TURN PLEASE and don't waste my time anymore please.

@hellaslubo >> REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED, as always stated, AFTER I'LL BE ABLE TO TRIPLE-CHECK ALL TRANSATIONS. SO, IN A FUTURE PHASE.
IF WE PROCESS THEM BEFORE, THE "FINAL LIST" (what you ask for...) WOULD CHANGE EVERY MINUTE............ AND THIS WOULD BE ONLY A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. isn't that right? Wink

@PLEASE DON'T TRADE YOUR SHARES HERE OR NOW, please have respect in who is helping you and avoid any further advice about this.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CONTRIBUTION TO THIS GROUP BUY, NOW PLEASE, RESPECT THE OTHERS & WHO'S WORKING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Cheers!
-akw-
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:33:18 PM

why posting the same message after few posts?
keep this thread clean only for usefull informations, thanks.

+1
badarzaman1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:36:39 PM

akw, could you add screenshots to first page for orders #2 & #3 like there is for order #1?
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:38:49 PM

Ok, that is what I was expecting...
So please refund 0,15BTC to 128xUm7QbXRn32ammrHrtRUjsViskDqjQT

Just a reminder :
I'LL REFUND INSTANTLY WHO BOTHERS ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN AND I'LL IGNORE HIM FOREVER.
You can ignore me forever, as soon as I get my refund... Instantly ?

Lemmy
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:41:23 PM

Ok, that is what I was expecting...
So please refund 0,15BTC to 128xUm7QbXRn32ammrHrtRUjsViskDqjQT

Just a reminder :
I'LL REFUND INSTANTLY WHO BOTHERS ME ABOUT THIS AGAIN AND I'LL IGNORE HIM FOREVER.
You can ignore me forever, as soon as I get my refund... Instantly ?

Lemmy

...by continuing this way you're only trying to be charged. It's better that I ignore you for now I think, my dear little troll...  Wink   ...
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:43:13 PM

akw, could you add screenshots to first page for orders #2 & #3 like there is for order #1?

tomorrow there would be no problem for that, that's not a priority! Smiley In the meanwhile, you can ask to SebastianJu for confirmation if you are in hurry... I gave him complete access to MY KnC account... Wink
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:43:42 PM

WHY BUY MORE MACHINES? >> SIMPLE: TO SAVE FROM SHARED RESOURCES. Isn't that clear? Wink

More net profit will be available if more machines can share the same resources together, this will result in a more profitable mining and fatter divided, beyond a better deployment of the mining farm. This sort of advantage makes your shares earn a "bit" more thanks to the fix costs sharing for machines like electricity, internet, air-conditioning and so on... Smiley
gavgav

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:09:10 PM

Hi,

I'm new to all this. Can someone please guide me through buying some shares... i currently have some BTC in my wallet and wish to purchase some share through the escrow.

Many thanks.

gav
hellaslubo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:10:28 PM

@Bakki >> You're out AS YOU ASKED to anyone but me. WAIT YOUR TURN PLEASE and don't waste my time anymore please.

@hellaslubo >> REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED, as always stated, AFTER I'LL BE ABLE TO TRIPLE-CHECK ALL TRANSATIONS. SO, IN A FUTURE PHASE.
IF WE PROCESS THEM BEFORE, THE "FINAL LIST" (what you ask for...) WOULD CHANGE EVERY MINUTE............ AND THIS WOULD BE ONLY A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. isn't that right? Wink

@PLEASE DON'T TRADE YOUR SHARES HERE OR NOW, please have respect in who is helping you and avoid any further advice about this.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CONTRIBUTION TO THIS GROUP BUY, NOW PLEASE, RESPECT THE OTHERS & WHO'S WORKING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Cheers!
-akw-

@anykeywhy, thank you very much. Sorry for my early withdraw and I appreciate your works and efforts put in this GB.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:22:02 PM

Like AnyKeyWhy stated... i asked for his login to the knc-Shop so that i can pay the miner directly without having to give AnyKeyWhy the bitcoins. That would negate the purpose of an escrow.

There are 3 miners ordered waiting to be paid. The funds in bitcoin are still in full in the escrow address. I wait for the moment when AnyKeyWhy is telling me to pay one or more miners.

Regarding refunds. AnyKeyWhy wants refunds to be done after the groupbuy in order to not clutter the thread with buyers that decide one way the first day and the opposite direction the next day.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:23:37 PM

@hellaslubo You're welcome! Smiley    --we love polite people! Wink--
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:24:34 PM

Thank You as always Sebastian! Smiley

Like AnyKeyWhy stated... i asked for his login to the knc-Shop so that i can pay the miner directly without having to give AnyKeyWhy the bitcoins. That would negate the purpose of an escrow.

There are 3 miners ordered waiting to be paid. The funds in bitcoin are still in full in the escrow address. I wait for the moment when AnyKeyWhy is telling me to pay one or more miners.

Regarding refunds. AnyKeyWhy wants refunds to be done after the groupbuy in order to not clutter the thread with buyers that decide one way the first day and the opposite direction the next day.
chnch

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:43:33 PM

With all my respect Sebastian i definitely do not think that i decided one day and the opposite on the other. The case is that after my payment for batch #1 which was based based on clear conditions denominated in BTC and had no word about any 'moving target' or 'let's hope the best moment for the XR', questions have raised concerning handling of the deviation of price it turned out that:
   a) akw has only a weak plan for this situation on the top of that it might have a strong financial impact on the share value
   b) akw treats its customers (we are customers because we paid him, and he's not a volunteer working altruistically in our favour) in an at least for me unacceptable way

I think I announced in time that i'm out (i was the first one doing that which started the wave) for anyone: akw, other GB members, potential customers to calculate with this move, by reselling my share or not even starting batch #3, which akw many times stated that is ready to pay from his own funds.

Honestly I suspect some dishonesty here, but anyway it's not important: i took a decision in time and it needs to be respected.

I understand that akw wants to process refunds after order has been placed, it's fine for me as long as you can guarantee that after having the order paid i will get my full purchase price (1 BTC for 20 shares) refunded.

Thank you for your assistance and answer,

chnch
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:04:54 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 01:50:56 AM by anykeywhy

MORE MACHINES = FIX COSTS SHARING = MORE GAIN = SMILES

OP UPDATED! Smiley

WE HAVE 2 DAYS TO COMPLETE ORDER #3 !  ..don't be late! Wink
ending time: 12/12/2013 23.59 CET

THX & Cheers!
-akw-
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:14:51 AM

Honestly I suspect some dishonesty here, but anyway it's not important: i took a decision in time and it needs to be respected.

So... Who and why?

thanks for your help sebastianju
DBOD

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:26:45 AM

Now that Sebastian has spoken we all know this group buy is good to go. AKW is between a rock and a hard spot but a lot of inexperienced people in this bitcoin market are. Welcome to the wild west. The money is secure. Let's move forward. If BTC hits $1400 next week will you be clamoring for more shares also? I'm staying in. Being in the first batch is an advantage I do not want to give up. Thank you AKW and do better next time.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:45:53 AM

I ALWAYS FORGOTTEN TO SAY THAT THE THREE ORDERS ARE INDEPENDENT EACH OTHER!

THEY ONLY WILL JOIN SAME QUEUE POSITION IF COMPLETE, NO "CHAINS" OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THEM! Smiley

Thx & Cheers!
-akw-
Ramhound

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:35:32 AM

I ALWAYS FORGOTTEN TO SAY THAT THE THREE ORDERS ARE INDEPENDENT EACH OTHER!

THEY ONLY WILL JOIN SAME QUEUE POSITION IF COMPLETE, NO "CHAINS" OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THEM! Smiley

Thx & Cheers!
-akw-

Does this mean Order #1 and Order #2 have been paid for?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: