Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!)  (Read 37656 times)
pharker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:00:21 PM

Your refund is ready, please confirm your receiving address and I'll accomplish with the transaction.

Cheers!
-akw-

i think i will opt a refund. out of goodwill, can you not charge me any fee?

i asked not to be charged and you said my refund was ready. you call that agreeing to being charged?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:01:23 PM

as to 4) the thread is very long, would you be so kind as to give me the quote # where this information was stated?   I am looking for something like "Hosting including electricity for each Neptune will be $XXX.XX per month. This is a fixed amount and will be deducted from the payout balance"   

Thanks!

Electricity reference - from OP:

The electricity cost estimate will be released as soon as KNC will reveal additional specifications.
>> electricity details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355375.msg3815205#msg3815205

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
anykeywhy (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:07:02 PM

Your refund is ready, please confirm your receiving address and I'll accomplish with the transaction.

Cheers!
-akw-

i asked not to be charged and you said my refund was ready. you call that agreeing to being charged?

BYE BYE PHARKER... BE THANKFUL, NEXT TIME WILL BE WORST FOR SURE, DON'T WORRY!

GO GET A LIFE AND MAYBE A BRAIN, THE PLACES WERE YOU'LL BE WELCOME ARE DIMINISHING RAPIDLY... Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

One of the best moments by @pharker in my PM:

i will pay for my 100 shares in usd. you will have to return me my 5 bitcoins. i am sure sebastionju is able to help us out with this. this is the best solution to this problem. there are no flaws. it will be a win win situation for us. i really hope you can consider this. thanks.

pharker

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:16:17 PM

Cheers!
-akw-

BYE BYE PHARKER... BE THANKFUL, NEXT TIME WILL BE WORST FOR SURE, DON'T WORRY!

GO GET A LIFE AND MAYBE A BRAIN, THE PLACES WERE YOU'LL BE WELCOME ARE DIMINISHING RAPIDLY... Wink

One of the best moments by @pharker in my PM:

i will pay for my 100 shares in usd. you will have to return me my 5 bitcoins. i am sure sebastionju is able to help us out with this. this is the best solution to this problem. there are no flaws. it will be a win win situation for us. i really hope you can consider this. thanks.

you just showed the world how smart i am and how dumb you are. thanks.
rudyo

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:17:10 PM

Lets make this real easy and very simple. Please just answer the following:

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

4) Please tell us what the hosting cost (including electricity) will be for each machine per month. ( Do not include repairs or maintenance since they are unknown)

1) 2) 3) Usually you aren't good in math, right? Smiley

4) you'll find all infos in OP and replied in thread a lot of times...................

5) ...................................................................

6) We are exploring all the time-waste variations and delaying goodies and implementations for the InsaneBTC by this way, you know?

Cheers!
-akw-
Yes, I am very slow in math, so I thought you could possibly help me out...since you control these numbers, would you please try to answer 1), 2) and 3)?

as to 4) the thread is very long, would you be so kind as to give me the quote # where this information was stated?   I am looking for something like "Hosting including electricity for each Neptune will be $XXX.XX per month. This is a fixed amount and will be deducted from the payout balance"   

Thanks!

1-2-3-4 THE NUMBERS ARE FIXED, MACHINES WERE PAID YOU KNOW? + OP CONTAINS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

...the thread is long?Huh You started reading it NOW?Huh ...try to imagine my PM log AND ADD *PIDs QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE...

I repeat: my patience has a limit.

Thanks? & Cheers!
-akw-

LOL!!!  It would take you less time to just simply answer the questions rather than constantly making excuses and complaining.  Where you by chance a politician in a former life?
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:22:34 PM

Lets make this real easy and very simple. Please just answer the following:

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

4) Please tell us what the hosting cost (including electricity) will be for each machine per month. ( Do not include repairs or maintenance since they are unknown)

1) 2) 3) Usually you aren't good in math, right? Smiley

4) you'll find all infos in OP and replied in thread a lot of times...................

5) ...................................................................

6) We are exploring all the time-waste variations and delaying goodies and implementations for the InsaneBTC by this way, you know?

Cheers!
-akw-
Yes, I am very slow in math, so I thought you could possibly help me out...since you control these numbers, would you please try to answer 1), 2) and 3)?

Thanks!

1-2-3-4 THE NUMBERS ARE FIXED, MACHINES WERE PAID YOU KNOW? + OP CONTAINS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

...the thread is long?Huh You started reading it NOW?Huh ...try to imagine my PM log AND ADD *PIDs QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE...

I repeat: my patience has a limit.

Thanks? & Cheers!
-akw-

LOL!!!  It would take you less time to just simply answer the questions rather than constantly making excuses and complaining.  Where you by chance a politician in a former life?

I EXACTLY KNOW THIS MATE!    THE SAME WOULD FIT FOR YOU TOO! LOL Grin

IT'S JUST A WAY TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW TO WASTE TIME, AS YOU DO, BUT ONLY FOR MY OWN PLEASURE!

I'M HAPPY THAN SHOCKED HERE! LOL Grin Grin Grin
pharker

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:26:45 PM

Thanks!

Electricity reference - from OP:

The electricity cost estimate will be released as soon as KNC will reveal additional specifications.
>> electricity details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355375.msg3815205#msg3815205

goodluck trying to get an answer from this guy. you will either be ignored or deemed a troll.
rudyo

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:31:29 PM

I EXACTLY KNOW THIS MATE!    THE SAME WOULD FIT FOR YOU TOO! LOL Grin

IT'S JUST A WAY TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW TO WASTE TIME, AS YOU DO, BUT ONLY FOR MY OWN PLEASURE!

I'M HAPPY THAN SHOCKED HERE! LOL Grin Grin Grin

First of all, I am not your "Mate", not by any stretch of the imagination!  Please don't call me this,  Oh and while we are at it, please quit using all the smileys and LOL's in your replies, they convey absolutely nothing and it really isn't very becoming for the leader of a prestigious group buy.

So I searched the thread and found the following answers.  Naturally I had to use some logic to get there, but thanks for confirming the numbers!

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 10GH/s

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?  - 11.67GH/s

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 13.33GH/s

I sure hope they come in at 4000GH/s!  That would be a 33% increase over our buy in rate of 10GH/s, which would really be sweet!

I also found these responses from you...thanks for the reassurances:

THANKS GUYS, ALL IS RUNNING SMOOTH!

AS OF NOW: 237/300 SHARES HAVE BEEN PAID & CONFIRMED  ...don't be late! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-

and

Isn't worth it to update the list every minute, don't worry all will run smoothly! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

and:

Thanks for reading! Better infos & updates will follow continuously, in the meanwhile, please feel free to share your thoughts and questions here, so they may result useful for other users too!

I feel better already, thanks for the ultra clear information! 

One last question, do you actually know how screwed you are with the recent BTC price crash? 

anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:38:41 PM

Grin Grin Grin NOOBS FOR SALE HERE!!! HURRY UP!!! Grin Grin Grin
PM me for better & detailed infos!
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:43:59 PM

@rudyo You aren't among our share-holders or I'm wrong? Seriously, we can't find you in transactions detail...
Could you please provide & verify your address and transaction, please, if I'm wrong?

Thanks & Cheers!
-akw-
toobigtofail

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:59:17 PM

@rudyo  Why do you think he's screwed?  The machines were paid for a while ago, so the BTC/$ rate was locked in and now KnC owns all the exchange rate risk....

Also my payout address is correct.
TechByPC

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:32:30 PM

@anykeywhy I have gone back and read the thread and I do see where you diluted a share from 1/1200 as it was originally to 1/1560. Based on 12THs, what I'll expect at nominal is 7.69GHs/share. If you don't like the constant questions and pressure I suggest that you write more clearly and concisely the answer to the questions that are asked. I sincerely believe that the questions being asked are not unreasonable, although I can't imagine what you must be getting in PMs. It sounds like many people believe we are still getting 10GHs/share.

I don't get where I agreed to less than 10GHs/share anywhere, so I do not expect this group buy to turn a profit in BTC according to my calculation (which is based on my own assumptions and may be wrong), but with the fees associated with selling / trading shares being so high it also makes no sense to trade them. I'll remain in the group buy and cease to cause you further grief by asking simple questions.

It inspires no confidence to see you making personal attacks against people who are asking you questions. I think people do have a legitimate concern with the way this buy was handled. I see several times where you make a statement inviting questions such as, "I'm at your disposal." Yet when questions are asked you poke fun of people's math skills, accuse them of wasting your time, needing a life, needing brains, speak of having no patience, etc. Speaking of math you had to recalculate this group buy after the fact, and the mumbo jumbo in the OP now about emitting shares, bonus shares, balancing, all of that just seems like deflection against the simple truth that what we have (all of us including you) is less than what we paid for. The OP when I bought in stated clearly 10GHs/share and potentially more based on KNC delivering a superior hashrate. In no way did I read anything that led me to believe there was a chance of getting less than 10GHs per share unless KNC didn't deliver on 3THs.

As I said, I'll leave you alone as I realize you have a lot of work to do in order to make this group buy work out. While I don't like the way this group buy has gone, I do thank you for your efforts. Here's hoping we all turn some kind of profit on this. It seems like everything hangs on the hope that KNC delivers 30% more hashrate than promised.
jbctech

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:59:27 PM

@rudyo - that math is incorrect:

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 7.69GH/s

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?  - 8.97GH/s

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 10.26GH/s

Which is why people are asking why 390 shares were sold when we were told it would return 10GH/s at a 3600GH/s estimate.

@akw - My payout addresses are correct.
monkeynutts

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:24:45 PM

@anykeywhy I have gone back and read the thread and I do see where you diluted a share from 1/1200 as it was originally to 1/1560. Based on 12THs, what I'll expect at nominal is 7.69GHs/share. If you don't like the constant questions and pressure I suggest that you write more clearly and concisely the answer to the questions that are asked. I sincerely believe that the questions being asked are not unreasonable, although I can't imagine what you must be getting in PMs. It sounds like many people believe we are still getting 10GHs/share.

I don't get where I agreed to less than 10GHs/share anywhere, so I do not expect this group buy to turn a profit in BTC according to my calculation (which is based on my own assumptions and may be wrong), but with the fees associated with selling / trading shares being so high it also makes no sense to trade them. I'll remain in the group buy and cease to cause you further grief by asking simple questions.

It inspires no confidence to see you making personal attacks against people who are asking you questions. I think people do have a legitimate concern with the way this buy was handled. I see several times where you make a statement inviting questions such as, "I'm at your disposal." Yet when questions are asked you poke fun of people's math skills, accuse them of wasting your time, needing a life, needing brains, speak of having no patience, etc. Speaking of math you had to recalculate this group buy after the fact, and the mumbo jumbo in the OP now about emitting shares, bonus shares, balancing, all of that just seems like deflection against the simple truth that what we have (all of us including you) is less than what we paid for. The OP when I bought in stated clearly 10GHs/share and potentially more based on KNC delivering a superior hashrate. In no way did I read anything that led me to believe there was a chance of getting less than 10GHs per share unless KNC didn't deliver on 3THs.

As I said, I'll leave you alone as I realize you have a lot of work to do in order to make this group buy work out. While I don't like the way this group buy has gone, I do thank you for your efforts. Here's hoping we all turn some kind of profit on this. It seems like everything hangs on the hope that KNC delivers 30% more hashrate than promised.

You sir, are a legend. If only more posts were constructed like this. Bravo Smiley

SteveHome

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:42:05 PM

My payout address is correct.
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:44:38 PM

As a premise, please understand that I created and I follow and reply in this thread (more than 10400 views X 675 replies in 2 weeks) since the beginning... and I simply can't resume or recap everything every time someone wakes up, read a random reply and pops-out with some crazy/blind question or speculation... with respect.

Hi guys, the root of misunderstanding is to research in the $-BTC rate adopted in the GB starting when was "unlocked" only 1 machine, then I spent several time contacting KnC and adding my other orders to the queue if you remember.
In about 1 week after the public address for payments was published, we reached to buy 4 machines... During this period, the change-rate changed drastically but I managed to buy 2 @985 about and 2 @860 about, and I've locked by this way two "lucky spikes" in the change-rate... Also, refunds were processed in this period and "trollercoasters" infested the fluid prosecution of our group buy in the meanwhile...

Initially, the 10GH/s 1/300 on 3TH/s was wort 53.9$, as you can see in the firsts replies, and was equal to about 0.05BTC during the first days of the GB.
Since KnC accepts only dollars as payment, our bitcoins were instantly converted (for KnC) in dollars at the moment of the final payment, by looking to protect their value the more possible.
For example, in today's change rates, 1/300 would worth about 0.1BTC ... during the buy period we had lower values around 500$ and average around 700-750$ and some really quick "lucky peak" from were I profit in our common interest.
...try to imagine to "balance" live bitcoins payments day-by-day during this period... it's exactly were other GB break or fail... We balanced and divided quotas/shares after the best payment was made, in order to save us the "hassle" of accept random payments resulting in random day-by-day quotas for shares...

In addition, consider that the value/price of bitcoins is something "subjective" because everyone of us bought at a different change-rate (were not mined) from few dollars to more than 1k for 1BTC ... but we know this since a looong time! Wink
For example, only in the last two weeks, the variable change was between 1200-400$ ... can you imagine how much bitcoins we would need in order to buy our 4 X 16k$ machines at this week's change?

Now, finally, we have a fixed share price and a fixed share quota for machines that were paid in bitcoins (by us bt KnC received dollars) and that will mine bitcoins. No dollars anymore are linked in any way to our machines price. And ideally, if you hold 1/300 of the machine, you just spent exactly 53.9$ in bitcoins at the moment of the final payment change rate. You can do your maths! 390/300=10GH/s for the machines without bonus shares for example... so, 1.3 shares are equal about to 54$ at the moment of payment.

And so on...

Please, don't ask why I haven't talked about this examples before in ONE organic reply... That's just the basis, the fundamentals, when dealing with Bitcoin and it's so obvious that only who "started" 2 weeks ago doesn't understand... only if he is really sleeping by two weeks tough! Smiley
And... why rage and bad words here? Anything went wrong? Any good manner at your home? Anyone wasn't of his word? Please, consider mine as your time, just for an instant, then answer, maybe, and tolerate personal "attacks" and "insults" too! After, maybe you want to still say (in few words) "you're a "legend"" to the first of you who uses 10 minutes to post one of the first brain-written posts... bhà! Bravi?? (plural of "bravo")

Anyone who want to ask me about anything, is always welcome to contact me and should feel free to ask/share anything in the usual old&polite human-with-brain way. I remain at disposal as always! Smiley

Thank you for reading & for your kind support!
Cheers!
-akw-

All corrections till now have been applied to the spreadsheet so far! Thanks for your feedbacks & your error-bursting work!

Some delay in the website deployment but we don't give up! never! ...just have a "bit" of patience more please!

Forgot now, I'll update later... maybe! Grin Grin Grin

Thanks again & Cheers!
-akw-

grosbill

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:05:11 PM

My payout address is correct.
techalyst

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:13:37 AM

When I bought in to this group buy I certainly expected 10 GH/s per share in the same way I expect my stocks or home to go up in value. But after seeing the exchange rates fall, I can't blame akw for doing what was necessary to recoup the loss. Did anyone seriously expect akw to pay $10,000 or more out of pocket to maintain your hashrates? Did anyone expect akw to take a hard financial loss just so you could profit? I hope everyone realizes how ridiculous that sounds.

He made a reasonable and fair decision in order to maintain the group buy itself. Communications issues notwithstanding, it would be prudent to remember that fact before adding page after page of complaining in this thread.

Just my 0.02BTC
anykeywhy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:15:49 PM

When I bought in to this group buy I certainly expected 10 GH/s per share in the same way I expect my stocks or home to go up in value. But after seeing the exchange rates fall, I can't blame akw for doing what was necessary to recoup the loss. Did anyone seriously expect akw to pay $10,000 or more out of pocket to maintain your hashrates? Did anyone expect akw to take a hard financial loss just so you could profit? I hope everyone realizes how ridiculous that sounds.

He made a reasonable and fair decision in order to maintain the group buy itself. Communications issues notwithstanding, it would be prudent to remember that fact before adding page after page of complaining in this thread.

Just my 0.02BTC

Much appreciated, thanks! Smiley

As of now:

- all refunds have been processed.
- all corrections & updates have been applied to spreadsheet.
- new assets distribution reflecting last trades.
- new shareholder: @gamefixer --welcome on board!--
- Anyone with particular needs is welcome to contact me via PM!
- DON'T FORGET TO VERIFY YOUR DATA!
- Smiley

Thank you ALL & Cheers!
-akw-
Geit

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

I see that my address is not VERIFIED. I already told in some days ago, that my address is all correct Wink
No worries if that slipt from your eyes akw, thats why I am saying it aigan Smiley
All the best,
Geit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: